Welcome to Gaia! ::

Zombie Armaggedon (Semi-Lit)

Back to Guilds

Zombie attack, Your still alive..........Wtf do you think we are going to be doing? 

Tags: Zombies, Weapons, Killing, Action 

Reply OCC
Q@A Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_Mystical_Kakashi

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:07 pm
Qustion and Answers............  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:50 pm
So.. Where are we? Everyone is interacting together and I have no idea what state, or even country, we're in.  

CrocodilePiss

Hygienic Sex Symbol

8,650 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50

The_Mystical_Kakashi

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:53 pm
I haven't got to that part yet thanks for reminding me biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:24 pm
CrocodilePiss
So.. Where are we? Everyone is interacting together and I have no idea what state, or even country, we're in.

I declare that we are in Ohio and it is early November! Why? Because Ohio is ******** awesome.
And it has a really diverse landscape - meadows, rivers, forests, and mountains.

Yandere-San

Magical Cutesmasher

11,250 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Clambake 200

The_Mystical_Kakashi

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:53 pm
mm Ohio is acceptable, but the thing is its in Janurary, because its the beginning of it smile  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:30 am
I already live in Ohio, and I'm hating every second of it = . ='' or atleast I hate the city I'm living in... It's horrible D :  

Cho-Cho Twain
Vice Captain

CrocodilePiss

Hygienic Sex Symbol

8,650 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:05 pm
I live in Chicago so Chicago is Chicago so we should Chicago. Chicago. emotion_donotwant  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:53 pm
Cho-Cho Twain
I already live in Ohio, and I'm hating every second of it = . ='' or atleast I hate the city I'm living in... It's horrible D :

I lived in Loveland for half of my life. Loved it biggrin  

Yandere-San

Magical Cutesmasher

11,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Clambake 200

Cho-Cho Twain
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:57 pm
kuriheartsyou
Cho-Cho Twain

I live in Dayton, and it sucks x . x I don't walk alone on sidewalks anymore 'cause apparently, guys like to drive slowly and look at me the whole time, then ask me for my number. Like, excuse me, sir I don't know you = . =''  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:04 pm
Cho-Cho Twain
kuriheartsyou
Cho-Cho Twain

I live in Dayton, and it sucks x . x I don't walk alone on sidewalks anymore 'cause apparently, guys like to drive slowly and look at me the whole time, then ask me for my number. Like, excuse me, sir I don't know you = . =''

LOL DAYTON.
That place was full of super creeps. Loveland was really quiet. Crimes there were damn near nonexistent. And it was close to Cincinnati and King's Island biggrin

Yandere-San

Magical Cutesmasher

11,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Clambake 200

Cho-Cho Twain
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:07 pm
kuriheartsyou
Cho-Cho Twain
kuriheartsyou
Cho-Cho Twain

LOL DAYTON.
That place was full of super creeps. Loveland was really quiet. Crimes there were damn near nonexistent. And it was close to Cincinnati and King's Island biggrin

Everytime you watch the news, SOMEONE got shot. So, if we're in a zombie crisis, I think Dayton would be pretty fine with defense and stuff. One more thing: I love King's Island xD lol. Me and my friend went on DiamondBack and I couldn't scream on the last half of the first hill  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:15 pm
Cho-Cho Twain

OHMIGODKING'SISLANDISSOMUCHFUN.

I seriously go there EVERY time I go back to Ohio. Which is about every 4 months. I still have my Ohio citizen's pass emotion_awesome

Yandere-San

Magical Cutesmasher

11,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Clambake 200

Cho-Cho Twain
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:19 pm
kuriheartsyou

LOL.
The last time I went to King's Island was when all the freshmen got to go for Science and Math day. (They gave us worksheets...)
But yeah xD It was fun, but a little bit of drama occured since someone chickened out on Flight of Fear by the time we were about to sit down in the seats, then another person ditched the group to go with some chick that she doesn't talk to.. = .='' But it was still fun yum_puddi  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:45 am
-.- Ohio? Were going to be in Ohio? How'd two new yorkers, a bunch of people from other country's, and a few from other states get to Ohio? Im so confused! I like new York and Texas but thanks to Kevin NY is unusable for the one fact he claims its filled with flesh craving undead hookers and pimps. Gotta love new York. But seriously im from Texas and its so easy to monuver through I know 3 towns by heart and can to through six flags in the flash of a camera. (Lol forget blink of an eye)  

Fantasic Captain Killjoy

Desirable Guildsman

4,750 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Friendly 100

Mateo Forge

Beloved Lunatic

8,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:16 pm
GREETINGS! I am Merati Katsuro! ...and I am a little lost about where everyone is and where to jump in. I've got three characters, who aren't your average trio, looking for survivors.

OCC

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff