Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hetalia Axis powers Rp guild!

Back to Guilds

Come and hand out with the gang! create a character and have fun! 

Tags: Axis powers, Hetalia, America, Roleplay 

Reply Town
conference room Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Venusiium

Married Phantom

8,225 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:08 pm
where the nations discuss things.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:21 pm

User Image

heart <((^^))< Matthew Williams AKA CANADA~! >((^^))> heart

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

heart X3 heart X3 heart X3 heart X3 heart X3 heart X3 heart X3 heart X3 heart X3 heart X3 heart X3 heart X3 heart X3

Canada walked into the conference room and took his seat at the large round table. He looked around and sighed, seeing that he was the only one there again. He looked down at his pet bear. "Where do you think everyone is?" he asked the bear who just shrugged and fell asleep in his lap.

heart X3 heart X3 heart X3 heart X3 heart X3 heart X3 heart X3 heart X3 heart X3 heart X3 heart X3 heart X3 heart X3

LoversOfLovers
Captain

Venusiium

Married Phantom

8,225 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:32 am
Alfred and Frida

America looked around and about, feeling a presence along with his twin. "who's in here?" they both asked in Unison.

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:32 pm
User Image
Russia slowly enters the room, with his hat tilted slightly to his left. He did not care for these meetings mostly because they got no where with anyone. Everyone had there sides and everyone hated someone, walking over to his seat he puts his feet on the table removing his flask from his pocket taking a swig of Vodka in. His eyes glance at Canda and he smiles faintly."Morning..." he did his best to ignore Canada's idiot twin america as best he could.

LoversOfLovers

Great Lord Wulvengar

Enduring Prophet

8,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200

Venusiium

Married Phantom

8,225 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:43 pm
Alfred and Frida

Frida smiled at Russia and giggled. "Hello Russia! *Kak vy segodnya ?" The Hawaiian has taken the Italian, Japanese and Russian languages in her free time. America kinda just... Ignored his Ally, But shocked that his little sister can speak a language other than English.

*how are you today?

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:46 pm
xXLord OokamiXx

User Image

Canada only shook his head at his brother's question and looked at Russia. He smiled sweetly at him. "Oh good morning, Russia. Did you do anything exciting today?" He asked, feeling a bit nervous. But he tried his best to make small talk. He even been pretending to make small talk with his pet bear who just sleep ignoring Canada.

LoversOfLovers
Captain

Great Lord Wulvengar

Enduring Prophet

8,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:48 pm
User Image
Russia head turns to the young girl and smiles sweetly." *Gorazdo luchshe, chto dusha krasoty ukrasil eto skuchno komnaty " He winks at the girl and lays back in his chair as starts to take another swig of his vodka. Suripising Little america was not throwing a fit yet. Canada quiet voice finally had reached him, putting his attention away from the others."Nothing much really, been working on my home. Still has few more things needing to be done."
( *Much better that a soul of beauty has graced this dull room)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:51 pm
Dont play dumb with me, that my brothers job

User Image

Romano walked in With an annoyed look on his face. Then again when didnt he have that look..... well when France wasn't around at least. Walking in though he claimed his seat where he normally sat at these things, a waste of time truly, full of potato sucking bastards. Though due to the need for such world meetings he was stuck in them. Though he did want Belgium there to talk with a bit. Something that couldn't be given up really.

(not sure your russian is right Karkat. you using google?)

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50

Venusiium

Married Phantom

8,225 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:07 pm
Alfred and Frida

(oui Romano xD i hate Google but its the closest thing xD) Frida Looked at the Italian coming into the room. America rolled his eyes and whacked her in the back of the head. "owie!" she whined. "i know what your thinking!" she smirked back at her. "you...YOUR A HORRIBLE BROTHER DID YOU GO THREW MY DIARY AGAIN!?" "eeeYup" He smirked. She froze. Now knowing that her brother knew who she liked. He better not ruin her first impression at the meeting for the guy she likes. If he did SHE WOULD KILL HIM!. She reddened at Russia's reply and America sent him a death glare.

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:16 pm

User Image

"Oh ok..." Canada replied in his usual soft, quiet voice and held his bear tighter. Canada watched Frida and America, only to sigh and shake his head. 'Brothers and Sisters are annoying sometimes....If only I was as outgoing as my brother America. Then maybe the other countries would recognize me too...' He thought sadly, twirling a piece of his bear's fur between his fingers.

LoversOfLovers
Captain

Great Lord Wulvengar

Enduring Prophet

8,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:18 pm
User Image
Russia looks at America with a dark smile."Oh do we have problem? Oh no Almighty America please do not be mad with me." He said now laughing at the man, America was all talk and looks these days he did not scare him. Russia slowly puts his flask away and draws his combat knife spinning it in his fingers, he gave him the same look back but still smiling
( )

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:21 pm
Alfred and Frida

"yeah i have aproblem, Dont flirt with my sister. I dont know what you said but it was enough to make her blush Ivan ". Frida clung to Brother Canada, She really didn't like Alfred mad. "Matthew...why is he so overprotective?" she whispered asked.

User Image
User Image

Venusiium

Married Phantom

8,225 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:27 pm
Dont play dumb with me, that my brothers job

User Image

Romano stayed where he was watching silently bored for the most part

KYYYYAAAAA GET AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lilith looked in from the door way that was open only a small bit, holding part if a broken fishing pole, her appearance wasn't the best and she smelled o the sea. she didnt like places with many people. In fact she was truly all alone in the middle of no where never noticed. Alone, all alone, in the middle of he ocean just sitting and waiting, no one noticing ever.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:29 pm
User Image
Russia raises an eyebrow as he smirks at the man pointing the blade of his knife at him."Its Boverk, not Ivan. If your not smart enough to learn the names of people here maybe you shpuld go home and let the real countries do their jobs." Russia was sick of America what he would do to just get the knife on his neck and slowly cut across
( )

Great Lord Wulvengar

Enduring Prophet

8,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200

Venusiium

Married Phantom

8,225 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:33 pm
xXLord OokamiXx
User Image
Russia raises an eyebrow as he smirks at the man pointing the blade of his knife at him."Its Boverk, not Ivan. If your not smart enough to learn the names of people here maybe you shpuld go home and let the real countries do their jobs." Russia was sick of America what he would do to just get the knife on his neck and slowly cut across
( )

(actually Russia's name is Ivan Braginski )  
Town

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff