Fun for every Legend of Zelda Fan, both veteran and new, for over eight years~ 

Tags: legend of zelda, link, zelda, triforce, nintendo 

Reply ..::The Hangout::..
Majora's Mask Remake! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which would you prefer a Majora's Mask remake on?
Wii-U!
40%
 40%  [ 12 ]
3DS!
53%
 53%  [ 16 ]
Majora's Mask sucked, so I don't even care.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
dat miyamoto mask...
6%
 6%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 30

Ouja Akuma

Wealthy Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:00 pm
Meizzkey

It might be a virtual download in the future.
The 3DS E-Store has a lot of Zelda games on the Virtual Console [which is how I'm able to play all the games I couldn't before].  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:41 pm
For 3DS!
I'd love to carry it around! My gosh I love Majora's Mask, my fav. c:  

GarnetChappy

Meizzkey
Vice Captain

Aged Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:13 pm
Ouja Akuma
Most likely, haha.
Yeah, that's how I got Four Swords, it just sucks that none of my friends have it and it's not wi-fi capable. Though, the only Zelda games I need now to complete my collection is Seasons and Ages, Awakening and Spirit Tracks.
Are any of those in the store? I haven't checked in ages.
/align]

GarnetChappy
Amen, sister.
I absolutely adore Majora's Mask!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:23 pm
Meizzkey

I don't own a lot of games in hard-copy format [Just OoT + 3D, MM, TP, WW, and FSA]. I have a lot of virtual games like Zelda 1 + 2, MC, FS, and LA.

A friend of mine actually said that a 3rd party is going to be remaking LA with better graphics and music for the Wii-U. But it's fanmade and it's just a rumor. I have no hopes for it, and if it does happen, I have no hopes it being that good. 3rd parties and fanmade things are usually not that good [CD-I, anyone?]  

Ouja Akuma

Wealthy Genius

GarnetChappy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:21 pm
Meizzkey

I adore your signature!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:54 pm
Ouja Akuma
My dad and I have a really bad habit of buying old videogames because they're so cheap now (SNES games for $8 or lower is a deal in my eyes, haha). So I have a lot of games in hard copy format.

Annnd it kind of depends on the third party's funding, 'cause there have been a few good remakes and/or hacks (my personal favourite right now is the Pokémon Turquoise hack). But I'd obviously wait before I go out and buy it.

GarnetChappy
I just changed it, but thank you!
Someone made gifs of the fanmade trailer on tumblr, so I took the opportunity to scoop one up for my sig. XD;;

Meizzkey
Vice Captain

Aged Fatcat

YetAnotherForgottenSoul

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:45 pm
Meizzkey
Whelp guys, E3 fever's hit us all!

And with that, I leave this little video.

Unfortunately, it's fanmade.
But if Majora's Mask were to get a nice little remake, would you prefer is on the incredibly sexy, new Wii-U, or the 3DS?

Source http://mynintendonews.com/2012/06/05/amazing-fan-made-zelda-majoras-mask-2012-trailer/

Personally, I hated that fan made trailer. I hate how Clock Tower was depicted as a run down, decrepid, and pathetic tower. I also didn't like the Deku Link rendering.

However, I am waiting to see the 3DS remake. I'm interested in seeing if they do a Master Quest version of Majora's Mask, and what would happen. I also want to see if they finally give in and add more to it... I Love the game, but it was significantly shorter than Ocarina of Time... I would love to see more masks, and be able to use Fierce Deity without a glitch. Maybe a harder Majora's Mask final battle too?

So much they could do... let's see what Nintendo can do.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:35 pm
Zero Destructor
Meizzkey
Whelp guys, E3 fever's hit us all!

And with that, I leave this little video.

Unfortunately, it's fanmade.
But if Majora's Mask were to get a nice little remake, would you prefer is on the incredibly sexy, new Wii-U, or the 3DS?

Source http://mynintendonews.com/2012/06/05/amazing-fan-made-zelda-majoras-mask-2012-trailer/

Personally, I hated that fan made trailer. I hate how Clock Tower was depicted as a run down, decrepid, and pathetic tower. I also didn't like the Deku Link rendering.

However, I am waiting to see the 3DS remake. I'm interested in seeing if they do a Master Quest version of Majora's Mask, and what would happen. I also want to see if they finally give in and add more to it... I Love the game, but it was significantly shorter than Ocarina of Time... I would love to see more masks, and be able to use Fierce Deity without a glitch. Maybe a harder Majora's Mask final battle too?

So much they could do... let's see what Nintendo can do.
I liked it mainly for the Happy Mask Salesman, he's just so cute in the trailer. Plus, I'm really bad for loving animation. /animationnerd

Oh god, I would love a Master Quest for MM, I'm stuck in OoT's currently (and I lost my cartridge at my parent's too. OTL) And I agree on the difficulty level for Majora, after replaying it for the first time in a long time, I felt a little disappointed on how quick of a battle it truly is.

Meizzkey
Vice Captain

Aged Fatcat

Levi the Grandmaster

Enduring Tactician

6,900 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:42 am
my top fav three games in da series is

1. Ocarina of Time
2. Wind Waker
3. Skyward sword

the top 10 is
1. Ocarina of Time
2. Wind waker
3. Skyward Sword
4. Minish Cap
5. Majoras mask
6. Twilight princess
7. Four Swords Adventures
8. Links Awakening
9. Four swords
10. The legend of zelda (the first one in the series)

it all started with twilight princess...  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:14 pm
Levigetsuga

1. Ocarina of Time
2. Wind Waker
3. Skyward sword

the top 10 is
1. Ocarina of Time
2. Wind waker
3. Skyward Sword
4. Minish Cap
5. Majoras mask
6. Twilight princess
8. Links Awakening
9. Four swords

While all the games are grand, I was not a fan of Minish Cap, Four Swords, and the chibi/toon drawn ones. I especially hated Windwaker... I dislike how they decided to swap the render engine 3 months before release. Otherwise it would have been in graphics that were slightly less than Twilight Princess.

Majora's Mask is my fav... No doubt.  

YetAnotherForgottenSoul

BlackFlag5150

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:46 pm
You might think im weird for this but i didn't like Majora's Mask
My top 10

1:Ocarina Of Time
2:Twilight Princess
3:Skyward Sword
4:Ocarina Of Time Master Quest
5:Wind Waker
6:A Link To The Past
7:Four Swords
8:Oracle Of Seasons
9 razz hantom Hourglass
10:The Legend Of Zelda The First Ever

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:09 pm
Zero Destructor
Levigetsuga

1. Ocarina of Time
2. Wind Waker
3. Skyward sword

the top 10 is
1. Ocarina of Time
2. Wind waker
3. Skyward Sword
4. Minish Cap
5. Majoras mask
6. Twilight princess
8. Links Awakening
9. Four swords

While all the games are grand, I was not a fan of Minish Cap, Four Swords, and the chibi/toon drawn ones. I especially hated Windwaker... I dislike how they decided to swap the render engine 3 months before release. Otherwise it would have been in graphics that were slightly less than Twilight Princess.

they ever swapped anything, do you know what a TECH DEMO is? its a demonstration of the COMPLETE MAXIMUM a console can do, in this context, they never promised it would be like that.  

Levi the Grandmaster

Enduring Tactician

6,900 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

YetAnotherForgottenSoul

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:21 am
Levigetsuga
Zero Destructor
Levigetsuga

1. Ocarina of Time
2. Wind Waker
3. Skyward sword

the top 10 is
1. Ocarina of Time
2. Wind waker
3. Skyward Sword
4. Minish Cap
5. Majoras mask
6. Twilight princess
8. Links Awakening
9. Four swords

they ever swapped anything, do you know what a TECH DEMO is? its a demonstration of the COMPLETE MAXIMUM a console can do, in this context, they never promised it would be like that.

You can easily find online that Nintendo swapped the engines in favor of reaching younger gamers. Before you go on a rant, find enough backup. What does the Tech Demo have to do with the fact that they changed the engines?

Second off, I was at E3 when they debuted the renditioned version in the TP graphics.

Go here for proof.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:23 am
StoneColdVigilante5150
You might think im weird for this but i didn't like Majora's Mask
My top 10

1:Ocarina Of Time
2:Twilight Princess
3:Skyward Sword
4:Ocarina Of Time Master Quest
5:Wind Waker
6:A Link To The Past
7:Four Swords
8:Oracle Of Seasons
9 razz hantom Hourglass
10:The Legend Of Zelda The First Ever

User Image

You're right, I do think you're weird. But everyone is entitled to their opinion here. At least OOT is top of the list.  

YetAnotherForgottenSoul

Levi the Grandmaster

Enduring Tactician

6,900 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:25 am
Zero Destructor
Levigetsuga
Zero Destructor
Levigetsuga

1. Ocarina of Time
2. Wind Waker
3. Skyward sword

the top 10 is
1. Ocarina of Time
2. Wind waker
3. Skyward Sword
4. Minish Cap
5. Majoras mask
6. Twilight princess
8. Links Awakening
9. Four swords

You can easily find online that Nintendo swapped the engines in favor of reaching younger gamers. Before you go on a rant, find enough backup. What does the Tech Demo have to do with the fact that they changed the engines?

Second off, I was at E3 when they debuted the renditioned version in the TP graphics.

Go here for proof.

dammit stop negating my logic!!!  
..::The Hangout::..

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas