Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply A War on Romance{dead}
school {someplace in Australia} Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:36 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:23 pm
User Image

"Hey Dragon." a girl said softly, trying to add a seductive tone to her voice, and waved lightly at the young man walking down the hallway.
The young man, Dragon, smiled a little and waved back at her, having to repeat this five more times before he reached his classroom. He was now twenty-years-old, truly only two, but he had aged well. Very well. He was quite the handsome man now, and that was terrible for a man so innocent in the ways of love. He was constantly hit one by many college girls, most of them drunk. And when Dragon realized what the drunk girls were trying to get from him, he would run away as fast as he could. He was just glad he didn't pass out like he used to, then things would've gotten very bad.
Anyways, Dragon took a seat in his desk, his eyes turning golden as he pulled out a book over evil creatures in history. This college... It wasn't a normal one. It was like Black Rose Academy, a school for more than just humans, a perfect place for him.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:14 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Eris gave a tiny mew as she wandered through the campus, looking around for the boy who'd apparently ditched her as soon as he made it through the portal. but, instead of finding erik, she would up following a boy that seemed far too familiar for coincidence.....

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:29 pm
User Image

Alonna rushed through the campus, spazzing out. A few times, she was stopped by men her age, asking for numerous things: sex, dates, more sex. But she waved them off, desperate to get to class. At nineteen, her hair had changed colors, now a troublesome blue. She looked more or less the same, if not more beautiful and shapely. Alonna had well grown into her curves, and was quite the heartbreaker. But right now, nothing else mattered except getting to class. She ran into the classroom, panting, then threw her stuff onto a "chair" and collapsed beside it, not noticing that her things had fallen on a man instead of a chair.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:41 pm
Hearing a tiny noise, Dragon perked up and looked down past his backpack to see a tiny kitten watching him curiously. "Oh, hello there." he said, his voice slightly deeper and having a rich velvet tone to it now, probably because he didn't stutter as nearly as much as he used to. He smiled a little at the cat. He had a soft spot for animals, still not fully over Dog's death. Maybe a tiny new companion was all he needed. "Are you alone?" Dragon asked with a slight tilt of his head. He frowned as his eyes turned silver and he picked the kitten up, setting her on his lap. "You can stay with me then until we find you a good home." he smiled and scratched her behind the ears.
Dragon turned his head and looked up when he heard a bit of commotion. He saw a blur of blue, and next thing he knew a pile of school items were thrown at him. "Wh-What?!" he gasped and quickly moved his arms to shield the kitten, having to close one eye from the debris of, well, everything.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:59 pm
She gasped upon realizing she'd hit a man. "Oh God, I'm so sorry!" she said immediately. Her voice, like his, had changed, now deeper and thicker. She sounded more like a woman, and finally matched her body.
Alonna pulled her things off of him, setting them on the desk. She smiled at him nervously, scratching the back of her neck. "Hehe, sorry...I didn't see you there."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:20 pm
Dragon frowned and slowly lifted his arms. When he saw the kitten unscathed, he let out a sigh of relief and smiled. "It's okay, this little girl's safe." he said and scratched the kitten behind her ear. He turned his head and glanced over at the attractive girl, smiling a little at her. "I've seen you a few times here, but I've never introduced myself. I'm Dragon." He would have shook her hand, but his hands were busy playing with the kitten.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:29 pm
Smiling in response with a pink blush on her cheeks, Alonna rested a hand on his arm in place of shaking his hand. "I'm Alonna. I think I remember seeing you around campus. You're the guy who's always surrounded by girls, right?"  

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:38 pm
Eris gave a mew and nearly smacked herself as the feline instincts of this form started to take over and she purred into his hand, nuzzling him and begging for more petting. she would've probably stayed that way if he hadn't put his hand too close to her face, at which point she started to bat at it before she bit down hard on his finger, trying to make it look like a kitten playing with him.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:07 pm
Dragon laughed and blushed a little. "Yeah, but they all want the same thing." he said and coughed awkwardly. He looked down and watched the kitten play with his hand, and when he tried to tap her nose he found the kitty latching her teeth deep into his finger. "Ow." he murmured and pulled his finger away, looking at it to see two little dots with a tiny speck of blood coming from it.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:16 pm
Acting quickly, Alonna pulled a bandaid from her pocket and had it on his finger in no time. "There, all better." Gesturing to the red bag that was poking out of the larger blue one, she blushed. "I'm such a klutz, I carry around a first aid kit. Trust me, you're not the first guy I've had to fix up."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:27 pm
User Image
Eris, the kitten, quickly hopped off his lap and managed to hide herself in the shadows while changing into a more suitable form for her. though, no one would see it until that little brat with the light powers showed up. where was he anyways?

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:34 pm
Dragon blushed a bit when Alonna grabbed his hand and placed a band-aid on it. "Th-Thank you." he said with his stutter coming back a bit. He looked at his finger and gasped when he saw the design. "Oh wow! I love Barney!" he smiled brightly at her, his eyes changing to fire red. His eyes had also changed over time, they had random time limits. Sometimes his eyes would last for the average few minutes, sometimes for nearly ten full minutes.
Dragon looked back and frowned when the kitten was no where in sight. "Oh, the kitten ran away." he murmured with a sigh.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:50 pm
"I do too!" she beamed, setting her hands in her lap. Looking around at his last comment, she placed a finger on her lip in thought. "You're right. I hope she's okay." When she moved to turn back to him, her elbow hit her purse, knocking a tiny photo album to the ground. It opened on a page, showing two pictures. One was of her as a blonde and two other blonds, both incredibly attractive young men. The other was of a remarkably beautiful brunette woman with a silver haired baby in her arms, a handsome silver-haired man holding her by her waist.  

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:16 pm
Dragon smiled, glad he wasn't the only one that still watched children's TV shows. And that's when he noticed the pictures that fell out of her purse. He bent down to pick them up for her, finding one with three beautiful girls that made him smile a bit, and another that... Dragon's frost blue eyes widened and he gasped. "This is... This is my uncle." he said, recognizing the silver-haired man as Uncle Damian, the man that always tried to teach him how good America is.

A War on Romance{dead}

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff