Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Tribes
The Royal Rainbow Troupe Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:14 pm
.:Reserved:.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:44 pm
I’m auditioning for the show!
Acha Name: Catching Fire
Image Link: Catching Fire
Brief Personality: Catching Fire prances about the swamp in something of a high gear: he is constantly moving, and something of a contact juggler, bouncing river-rocks or pebbles off of his nose to then kick it with his hind hooves, batting it off of his tail -- he is always in motion, and frenetic motion at that. An unkind word has never passed his lips -- with that being said, he is not known to have entirely sane notions, either. Catching Fire is sweet, friendly, and always willing to lend a hand, a story, or a song ... but he may be more than a little daft.
Proposed Role: Performer -- Catching Fire is a contact juggler!
Always there or just kinda?: He's pretty much always there; if he does disappear, he'd only do so for perhaps a week at a time. The idea of being a social butterfly and traveling with a bunch of other acha appeals to him.
Tribe Name Suggestion: Hm. I got nothin' now, sorry. : |  

phoenix kiss
Crew

Magical Girl

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:05 pm
phoenix kiss

Watch Me: He’s perfect! <3

Thanks for the application Phoe! You’re in! xD <3 I’ve added Catching Fire to front page, if you want to add anything to his role, let me know!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:52 pm
Acha Name: Soft Pink
Image Link: Picture
Brief Personality: Soft Pink loves attention and cuddling. She is an absolute sweetheart. She is mostly a vegetarian because she hates to hurt other creatures just to eat them. If she doesn't have to kill the animal herself, she is fine with eating meat. The exception is bugs. She doesn't feel bugs have a complex enough mind to feel guilty about killing them to sustain herself.
Proposed Role: She is a dancer.
Always there or just kinda?: She'll probably always be there, maybe going off by herself once in awhile for alone time. But she would love to have others who can get meat for her.
Tribe Name Suggestion: Umm...I don't know?  

Lilbabe808

Friendly Grabber

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:00 am
Phoe, I saw your edit. Smart. ;o; <3 Thanks!

Lilbabe808

You’re in. ;D I added her to the front page! <3 Soft Pink is so lovely. <3  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:11 am
Ruriska
You’re in. ;D I added her to the front page! <3 Soft Pink is so lovely. <3

Thanks! It was all blue who made my semi-custom so gorgeous. <3

P.S. You put your username as her owner. XD  

Lilbabe808

Friendly Grabber

Amizade

Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:26 am
How much nastiness is tolerated? Sun-kissed can be a bit rude/a bully sometimes.

Edit:
Would you rather two does (one rude and one mad), or one buck (a melodramatic, vain thing). A suppose neither is a good deal. xD;  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:51 am
Acha Name: Red-stained Blossom
Image Link: You know you want me in your show, big boy. ;D
Brief Personality: A fun and flirty bon vivant - and a bloodthirsting hunter-artist. La vie boheme!
Proposed Role: Performer - Doggy circus! With her highly accomplished trio of sand dogs, a spectral hound, and a wolf, Rouge's puppy pals can do almost any stupid pet trick you can think of: acrobatics, arithmetic, howling in harmony, eviscerating a mongoose with blinding precisio - not that one? Okay. You name it, they do it - and they're great for cuddles with the kiddies! ...And if you're short an act, Rouge herself could always perform her signature Breathtakingly Bloody Balletic Hunting Artsho - no? Spoilsport. Outside of the ring, she can also hunt for the tribe.
Always there or just kinda?: Mid-level commitment - as a wanderer by nature, she's happy to run with the tribe whenever possible, but as a temperamental artist, she may take a notified leave of absence to spin her craft, usually returning with a haul of neatly gutted carcasses. As a part-time sand puppy breeder, she may also to take time off to set up appointments, or care for the newborns if the tribe isn't travelling in a suitable area at the moment.
Tribe Name Suggestion: Watch Me's All-Star Jewels of the Desert Grand Show! Is what it would be called if it were a zoo/bird park/cabaret show here. Aside from all the ones I've already thrown at you...uh...I dunno... Sandstars. Just Deserts /shot  

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

hybridic

Obsessive Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:56 am
Acha Name: Playing Fox
Image Link: heeere
Brief Personality: Fox is basically the acha version of a court jester. While outwardly he appears a bit of a fool, his joking comments usually hold some bit of inner wisdom. He can say things that others might shy away from because while they might seem rude or outright scandalous coming from others' mouths, a fool is (usually) excused his misdemeanors. He can be a bit biting with his words, however, and sometimes gets into trouble.
Proposed Role: The witty fool. He makes jokes, pokes fun at people, and sings little (sometimes rude) ditties...all while tumbling and frolicking and prancing like an acrobat, agile and light on his feet.
Always there or just kinda?: just kinda. He tends to wander off when he gets bored, but when he comes back it's usually with some juicy tidbit of goings-on elsewhere in the swamp. And he'll always show up for a performance.
Tribe Name Suggestion: I AM SO BAD AT NAMES I AM SORRY  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:41 pm
Lilbabe808

Lol. Oops. Fixed. xD

Amizade

Hm. I think a rude/bully would be fine! I don’t think most of the group would be that bothered, as long as they still did their bit as part of the show. It’s mostly just violent, very mean spirited types that are likely to be turned away!

So the choice is yours. ;3 But melodramatic, vain types are always fun.

Jun D

les vagues

<3 Added Rouge and Playing Fox to the front page.  

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

hybridic

Obsessive Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:22 pm
Damn Jun, Rouge looks pretty nice next to Fox. We should breed them, if you're amenable... >_>  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:35 pm
I approve all tribe breeding shenanigans. cool

They all look ridiculously pretty together.
Prize and Catching Fire look quite nice there too…

Btw, first rp will probably come next week and will be the first official tribe meeting! <3 A get to know you sort of deal. Then hopefully I can arrange a performance with another tribe (Borderwalkers? ;D).  

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

Rejam
Vice Captain

Aged Hater

13,425 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:07 pm
Acha Name: Changing Faces
Image Link: hyah!
Brief Personality: A puffed-up, pretentious, dramatic, overinflated, big-vocabulary'd drama buff.
Proposed Role: Changing Faces fancies he's revolutionized the idea of drama and certainly he's got a knack for a good tug-at-your-heart romance. He's constantly creating and directing plays and performances, and while he has a tendency to cast himself in the lead role, being part of a tribe might tamp down his ego a bit. Or he may just find himself clashing and injured more than he's used to, which appeals to me.
Always there or just kinda?: At the moment I think he's a mid-level attachment. He might get more permanent as he learns to mend his hurt feelings but I have the feeling he sometimes flits away for a while after learning he has to sometimes share the spotlight, until he comes to his senses.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:28 pm
YAY CHANGING FACES

The Borderwalkers would be most open to discussing having the troupe visit. xD  

hybridic

Obsessive Shapeshifter

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:45 pm
Rejam

He’s great. <3 if Watch Me and Changing Faces learn to work together, the troupe could run really smoothly. And then again, the potential clashes between them could be really amusing as well xD <3

But it will be good for there to be someone who at least as skill at directing! Watch Me sure doesn’t know what he’s doing.  
Tribes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff