Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] So I Met This Ghoul-- (Roch/Danny/Amphi)FIN Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:25 pm
Roch lounged on his beanbag chair, munching on a piece of pizza. "No, no, you missed it again," he told Danny lazily. He wasn't even LOOKING at her guitar OR her music sheet, which would make his teaching questionable--but he was Roch. "Start that line over again, make sure you read all the notes. You can slow it down this time, okay?"

Oooh, meat lovers<33 He liked lessons night!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:27 pm
Danny's brows were furrowed in utmost concentration. She could play intricate guitar pieces that even wow'd TG, but Roch's sheet music lessons?

Actual hell.

"Roochhh," she whined, "I already did it like eight times. I just don't get iiiiit." She leaned back on her own beanbag chair. It'd been nearly half an hour and she already wanted to jump into a pool of water. Anything would be better than this.

Sighing, she played the line again.

And mess up in the exact same spot.

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:34 pm
"Fourth note," he said, licking the sauce off the side of the slice in his hand. It was hot, almost burning, but he ignored the pain as he pulled the piece into his mouth-- gulping down the rest of his slice and grabbing another. "Look at it and tell me what it is," he told her.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:36 pm

"G?"

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:40 pm
"That's right," Roch said. "Did you play a G note?" he asked, wiping a bit of sauce off of his cheek and licking it off of his thumb. "Because I heard an A flat."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:43 pm
"Well all I hear is you hogging all the pizza!" Danny said grumpily, setting her guitar down next to her beanbag. She was so done. Her focus was already lost.

She reaching over and grabbed Roch's newest pizza right from his hand and took an enormous bite. She then proceeded to stick out her tongue.

Attractive.

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:27 pm
He gave her a dirty look, grabbing for the pizza. "Get your own slice!" he told her, almost tackling her. You don't get between Roch and his pizza, okay??  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:28 pm
"No you!" she said, shoving him sideways and holding the pizza out of his reach. "This one's mine."

To emphasize her statement, she took another bite of the pizza, and then continued to hold it away from him.

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:30 pm
"I TOTALLY licked that slice, you know. It's got cooties, and you just bit into it," he told her, practically climbing over her to grab the slice. It was no longer about just having pizza--this was a matter of HONOR!

"So give it over or I'll lick you, too!" he told her.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:38 pm
"ROCH I WILL PUNCH YOU SO HARD IN THE BALLS IF YOU DON'T GET UP OFF MY PIZZA."

She then proceeded to hit him in the stomach anyways.

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:42 pm
He grunted, then flat out tackled her to the ground, grabbing her arms and trying to keep her from doing that again--or hitting lower. "You stole MY pizza, you brat!" he told her. "I'm takin' it back--"

Then he stopped, leaning forward to try and take a bite.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:44 pm
"MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE," Danny screeched, flailing wildly, trying to toss him off. Roch was just too heavy. Must've been all the metal on him.

Oh. Hey wait. SHE HAD A TAIL.

Danny then held her flaming tail right next to Roch's pants, threateningly. "DON'T MAKE ME. I swear to Jack I'll do it!"

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:47 pm
He jumped off of her, glaring at the tail in question. "Jackdammit, Danny, I just bought these pants! You pizza snatcher," he complained, dropping down on his beanbag again and grabbing one of the slices still in the box. "Hey..." he said slowly. "I got this... problem. Maybe you can give me a hand."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:49 pm
Danny smirked, victorious and triumphant. She was the jacking best. Roch would never get her pizza. She didn't even really like this kind of pizza, but it was her's.

At his request, Danny held both her hands to her chest. "No these are mine!" Danny wasn't really aware of when Roch had become a patchwork, but there was no way he was getting her beautiful hands.

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:52 pm
"Not like that!" he said, snorting. "I need some advice. I met a ghoul," he told her bluntly. "Y'remember when we were changed that day? I was a minipet, you were an alpaca? Well I didn't realize that SHE was a student turned alpaca at the time--"  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff