Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Tokakinji Lands [IC]
[PRP] Ernine x Kumi x Turu: Border Meetings. (tookover)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:37 pm
User Image Hmm a tune Erinine cleaned up the shelves that held all her ingredients for certain kinds of spell magic. Red eyes drifted along the wood low shelves and came to a jerking stop when she noticed swampie leaves were running low. Biting her lip she thought of pros and cons on leaving her homelands for the Swamp Lands, it could be deadly if one wasn't too careful. Then she thought with a grimace that she did infact need them for one of her current orders.

"Suppose I have no choice noaw, it is a must." She sighed and shook her head before gathering her traveling gear. Erinine blew all the candles out, it wouldn't do to come back to a burnt down shop and locked it up. "Be back soon." She patted the door and than began to wander off the land hoping for a quick trip to swampie territory.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:10 pm
After her past visit with Daktari, Kumi had a lot to think about. She dearly missed Tsopa, but she liked the company of the spotted rogue. She decided it was time for her to clear her head. She got up and made her way to the edge of the pride's borders. She took a deep breath, she had never been to this side of the pride.

"Maybe I should just stay over here..." she said as she looked out to the land beyond the swamp. She hadn't been outside the swampland in a long time, and she felt a little intimidated by the barren land.

"Okay... this is it." She said as she worked up the courage to leave her home for the day. After all, it was a day out to clear her head. What better what than to visit new lands?  

Summer Rain 07

Tipsy Fatcat

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:38 pm
Erinine had been walking for a while now and her paws were fastly becoming sore. Looking around she nodded happily at what she saw. Things around her looked familiar and that was a good sign that she was clearly heading in the right direction. "Shant be long now." She spoke out loud absentmindly as she searched her pouch for some water in a paw-crafted water-holder. She let out a satisifying sigh a moment later when she took her first sip. "Where are ye wee little petals..." Red eyes narrowed as she surveyed the semi-swamp lands, it was still some feet away until she reached the heart of the Swamp Land but she dare not go further. Who knew what she would find.

Something blue caught her attention and with a gasp of delight she hussled over leaving her bag where she had recently sat. "Ooch there ye are wee precious." She cooed at the beautiful flower. "You're just what I need."

Summer Rain 07

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:56 pm
The walk didn't help at all.. Kumi made her way back to the swamps with even more on her mind. Sure, the spotted lion was being friendly but she couldn't help but feel that there was something else there. She wasn't sure though. The time away from Tspoa made her even more confused. She really hoped nothing happened to him.

She wasn't paying too much attention to where she was going, until she heard a voice. She looked over to see a dark colored lioness and a small pouch not too far form her.

"What's that?" She asked, hoping she wasn't interrupting, and hoping that the female wasn't hostile.  

Summer Rain 07

Tipsy Fatcat

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:21 pm
Erinine's ears flickered to the sound of another speaking behind her current position, but she continued to look at the plant. "Och, nuttin' lass. I'm just harvestin' this wee flower for some things back at me home." She let out a relieved sigh when the flower came out from the ground safety as well as unbroken. With care Erinine wrapped it up gently and placed it within her semi-cool bag. "There now," She said to herself absentmindedly before she turned to look at the other female with a smile and chuckle. " Such lovely things grow here in this land. I'm a wee bit jealous of the soil here."

"I'm just passin' on through," Erinine brushed the little bits of dirt that lingered on her paw. "Sorry to disturb ya if I did. I come to these parts ever now and then when I need a little bit of supplies for my shop back in Tokakinji. I'm Erinine'Imogen, but most call me either Erin or 'hey-you!'." Her eyes sparkled at the lame joke. "I can't tell if you're a guard or not of your land but like I said I shant be long now dear 'afore I leave ye."

Summer Rain 07

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:54 pm
She tilted her head lightly as she explained about the plant. "What does it do?" She asked. She had never known flowers to be anything more than something pretty. Her mother had mentioned that some could be eaten, and others used for medicine, but she had never known which did what. And flowers never looked that tasteful.

She smiled lightly at the comment about her name. "It's nice to meet you, Erin." She said softly, "I'm Jo.. I mean, Kumi." She blushed. She still hadn't gotten used to her new name, and every now and then her old name would slip.

She shook her head lightly, "Oh no, I'm not a guard." She said as she gave her a small smile, surprised how open she was being with this stranger. "I'm just a hunter, I just needed to clear my head." She said as she shook her head lightly, "The swamps can get kind of stuffy. I needed the fresh air from the rogue lands to help me think."  

Summer Rain 07

Tipsy Fatcat

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:06 am
"I see Kumi, aye we all need a bit of a clear out once in a wee little while when things get too much." She grinned calmly and eyed the other while sitting. "Weel, I use flowers for many-a things such as paint, healing, sleeping, etc. but in this case a customer of mine is having restless sleeps. SO I am helpin' them by makin' a potion, if you will, to sleep better and hopefully it will work for them. They are paying a pretty penny for it. Do you mind if I keep you company for a few minutes? I'm not from 'round here and it took a while to come this far." She pawed at the soft ground and looked down. Huh, maybe she will bottle some of this soil like she did with the plant. "Oh, are these safe?" With a paw she pointed to the fruit hanging on a branch a few feet in front of them. "To eat I mean."

Summer Rain 07

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:14 pm
She felt a little disappointed in herself that she didn't know about all those different uses. She thought she would have known something about this. All she knew were the small bits of information Tsopa was sharing with her on some hunting missions (that she failed).

"So you're kind of like a doctor?" She asked. She only knew doctors to give medicine. But the word 'potion' made her wonder. She had never heard herbal remedies referred to as potions. She shook her head lightly, "No, I don't mind." she said with a smile.

"Oh yes!" She said with excitement as she stood up, her tail swaying happily from side to side. "That one I do know! It's very sweet, and is full of juice!" She thought for a moment, "Tsopa told me the name, but I can't remember it."  

Summer Rain 07

Tipsy Fatcat

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:37 pm
"Lovely!" She plucked one round fruit and rolled it over her shoulder in a move that caused it flight. It headed in Kumi's direction. "Nice catch~ Grrreat, I love juicey fruit. So refreshing!" Erin smiled and took her own piece of fruit down. Then proceeded to nibble on the red food. "Weel," She swallowed as to not talk with her mouth full before continuing. "Sortof? I do sell some medical things but it's mostly wee things nothin' to do with blood-" She tried to explain herself. " Can't stand the stoof, it's nasty."

Erin flickered her tail slowly as she enjoyed the company she was in and happened to look at the position of the sun in sky. "I'm sorry lass, but I have to make this wee visit short. I have a lion waitin' for me and I fear if I wait any longer that I will find meself with less payment that they offered. It was a pleasure to meet yah-" She did a little farwell gesture she had learned in her homeland before getting rid of her fruit pieces. "But I really must be getting on." Erin looked around for her supplies and got settled for her long trip home. "I hope you sort your problem out! May the blessing of light be on you—light without and light within. May the blessed sunlight shine on you, and warm your heart till it glows like a great peat fire." She winked before wandering off or so she thought. A bear of a lion stood in her path. "Um-"

User Image Turu grunted a hello at the female who currently stood in his path. He had been traveling for some time now and it was to the point where he didn't know where he ended up to anymore. Clearly he was somewhere he shouldn't be... though he had to admit the fur pattern on the female was interesting and almost.. warrior based. Huh.

The grey lion staring at her was making her nervous. All he had done was grunt and stare. "Uh- you lost friend?" Erinine cleared her throat, "Ooch don't just stand th're starin' like som' bloody idjit waitin' for the worl' to go by!" She was getting angry now as he stood there like some gobshite.

An eyebrow rose up at the word 'friend', it was rare indeed for another to call him such. Then his brows rose even further as the angry tone made him back up just a little. This was a familiar attitude or reaction he got from others because of his lack of speech, it tended to make others uneasy. "Sorry."

Erin snorted at the one-worded answer. Maybe the other feline didn't possess the gift of gab either that or he was a male of few... very few words. "You lost stranger?" The 'r' rolling off her tongue. "Mayhap I can help yew on yer way."

Huh, at least the lioness was helpful he'd give her that. It was clear she wanted him out of her territory. "Yes." Secretly he was amused as he watched the females brow twitch. Clearly his one-worded answers were ticking her off. Outwardly his face looked like a blankslate.

Okay the, clearly it was a choir to speak with her in proper sentences... no matter! She could deal with this for now or until he left. "Aright then. Let's be on our way deary. You must have taken a wrong turn somewhere up ahead. Others have been known to do so! No matter yer lucky I was here or you would have been lost for a good long while."

Turu moved closer, blinking as he listened to her chatter on and on about turns and other things. He had lost interest a bit ago as all he wanted to do was move on now. Shrugging he thought why not start now.

"Honestly its such an easy mistake- Oi! Where you goin'?" Erin huffed. The male just pissed off right round the corner and while she was talking too! No wonder he got lost. Males! She rolled her eyes and put a little pep in her step in order to catch up. "Och." Turns out she was too late as the male had disappeared. "Came as he went I guess." Shrugging she wandered back home to do some resting or cleaning... which ever was needed most.

Turu picked out from the leaves. Good she was gone. Others always made him feel antsy and it wouldnt do to have another watch his every move as he wandered back to the proper path. All part of the adventure he supposed. One step closer to his future. Maybe by then strangers won't seem so unappealing but for now he was okay with traveling alone.

End. (over 1000 words; taken from previous posts above).  
[IC] Tokakinji Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games