Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply I Can Show You My World [IRL]
Marionette [O/F!] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Undaunted_Hawk

Beloved Guildswoman

6,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 3:17 pm
Marionette

Created by ~ Seraphim_Lie

Inspired by ~ Rozen Maiden by Peach Pit

Warning ~ I no longer tolerate mysteriously finding 'similar' rules and profiles within others' RPs. If you would like to use them, please PM me before taking them and claiming them as your own. I do appreciate some credit, thank you. If you are caught with my rules or profiles, then I shall report you to the mods for thievery.

Current Status ~ OPEN / FULL?

User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 3:18 pm
Story

"Are you the one to awaken me...?"

In the city of Soulham, there is a large Victorian style house just on the edge of town and every year, when a group of students graduate, they choose the most daring guy or gal in the entire graduating class to go into that house and steal something of value to prove that they survived it's creepy, haunted aura. When a young man gets the task of doing this, he's not surprised in any way or fashion, so, accepting this dare, he goes to the Victorian house that is well-known as the Doll House.

Legend had once said that it belonged to a crazy puppeteer that spent the last of his days perfecting a single doll that would protect his riches and house after he had long passed away. Alas, this guy is extremely brave and is quite conceited with himself, so he goes in anyway to find that the part of the legend about the puppeteer was correct.

The house is filled with hundred of dolls and puppets, most of which were unfinished, broken, or laying around as if they had been left there after a child had gotten done playing with them. But there is nothing of value... until he reached the last room on the second floor, a bedroom of sorts that is so elegantly crafted and decorated that there are plenty of things to choose from.

But something catches his eye for pretty things, a petite, life-sized puppet of a Victorian lady whom appears to be just as old as he was. One thing that he notices is the gem that hangs around her neck, a large teardrop shaped ruby hanging from a golden chain, and so he decides to take it as his own. But the moment that he puts it in his pocket, a music box behind him begins to play. Lights begin to flicker on and the puppet girl in front of him, hanging sadly from her strings, awakens to immediately stare at her 'winder'.

That is when she steps down from the strings, walking and acting like a normal human girl, only that her body is made of wood and steel, but her face is just as soft and warm as a human's. She is beautiful beyond comparison and tells the boy of his destiny to serve her until she is either freed of her puppet curse or winds down yet again, only to wait in a deep slumber for another to come and prove themselves worthy to 'serve' her.

Now a servant to a human girl, he has to find the way to break the curse as well as revive the house of its former humanity.

"...I am your mistress now."

Undaunted_Hawk

Beloved Guildswoman

6,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200

Undaunted_Hawk

Beloved Guildswoman

6,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 3:19 pm
Rules

① Follow all of the Gaia ToS, guild rules, and all of the rules that will be stated below. I have the right to kick you out of my RP if I see you breaking them.

② Cursing is allowed in small doses. We are NOT sailors, so we don't need to swear every other word. It gets annoying when all you read are *s and @#$%s.

③ Romance is seriously encouraged! Every RP is in need of a good kiss every now and again to get your blood stirred. Alas, we may not cyber.

④ If it ever gets too the point where it gets too hot for your character and they need to take their clothes off with someone, then I would prefer it if you PM me and ask for a time skip, because no one likes to read moaning and groaning. PG - 16!

--> BTW :: This is a straight RPG, which means that there won't be any yaoi or yuri. It's not like I'm against it, but not here, please! <--

⑤ Since there will (hopefully) be some action in this RP, I ask that you don't god mode. Nope. Think again, buster.

⑥ I require good grammar, spelling, and punctuation. If you cannot spell or write competently, then I will only give your submitted profile / post a frown and a glance. I will not reply and then you'll never know whether you were accepted, unless you keep watching the RP for updates.

--> Do NOT PM me every five or ten minutes asking whether you were accepted or not. You'll know, trust me for a moment or two. <--

⑦ Pretty posts are always superspecialawesome and I adore them with a passion! A picture of your character, name, and a color is required, but feel free to jazz up your posts with icons, lyrics, and the whole works!

⑧ If you want to reserve one of the roles, then title a PM: "Puppet, Puppet on the Wall". Send in an RPing example.
NOTE : Reserving doesn't guarantee your acceptance.

⑨ If you want to take one of the roles, then title a PM: "No Strings Attached". Send in an RPing example if you did not reserve the role prior to sending the profile.

>> Note :: If you do not send in a PM with the right title, then I will delete it without even opening it and checking it. <<

⑩ HAVE FUN! < This is the most important rule!

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 3:20 pm
Roles

The Servant / The "Winder"
Male
(Asbloodrunscold)

The Marionette
Female
(Seraphim_Lie)

Undaunted_Hawk

Beloved Guildswoman

6,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200

Undaunted_Hawk

Beloved Guildswoman

6,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 3:22 pm
Profiles

[color=COLOR HERE][align=right][imgleft]INSERT ANIME PICTURE HERE[/imgleft]
[b]The Name Is[/b] - [i][FULL NAME][/i]

[b]The Role Is[/b] - [i][ROLE][/i]

[b]I'm A[/b] - [i][GENDER][/i]

[b]I Have Lived this Many Years[/b] - [i][AGE; SPELLED OUT][/i]

[b]Looking Back at the Past[/b] - [i][BIO; 5 sentence min.][/i]

[b]It's on Repeat[/b] - [i][THEME SONG][/i]

[b]Just a Puppet To[/b] - [i][USERNAME][/i][/align] [/color]

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 3:23 pm
Cast

User Image
The Name Is - Annaliese Marion Neverhart

The Role Is - The Marionette

I'm A - Female

I Have Lived this Many Years - One-Hundred-Thirteen

Looking Back at the Past - Annaliese had been born towards the end of the Victorian Era, but even though that was the case, she still has the personality and mannerisms of a Victorian aristocrat. She had been your typical rich child, pampered and spoiled throughout her entire life, but she had always kept her dreams simple. She had wanted nothing more than to meet the one just for her and then live a happily ever after, just like in all of the fairy stories, but she hadn't a clue that magic truly was real and that there were those that would use it against her.
As she had grown older and more beautiful, she had many suitors wanting her as their bride, but she believed that she could only marry the one that she felt strong emotions for. She did her best to be kind to her suitors, especially the older ones that frightened her, to be completely honest, and there was one that would not take 'no' as an answer. He was at least thirty years older than her seventeen years of age and was rather poor, for he was a doll maker and puppeteer in the village below her parent's estate. Even her parents tried to tell him to leave her alone, for he was becoming creepier and creepier as the days went by.
On her seventeenth birthday he sneaked into the estate and into their house with a large box that contained what he believed to be his greatest creation and gift for the young lady. She had been in the music room at the time, alone, and when she turned to find him standing there, she was about to scream when cloth appeared out of thin air and gagged her. The next thing she knew, he opened the large wooden box and within it was a life-sized marionette that looked exactly like her down the youthful gleam in her golden eyes. Then there was a flash of light and when she woke up, she was in the box, tied up in the strings that were attached to her arms, legs, and head.
Her normal body was found lifeless and cold only fifteen minutes after the spell had been placed on her, placing her soul in the puppet. He then took her away and placed her in the house that he had designed for her, which had the same Victorian style, but was very much a dollhouse all the same. He placed her there to keep her for the rest of his short life before he suddenly vanished without a trace. The moment that he vanished, she wound down and fell into a deep slumber that made her appear to be nothing more than the marionette that she was.
Now she has been in a deep slumber for nearly a century, waiting to be wound up yet again.

It's on Repeat - Sanctuary ~ Kanon Wakeshima

Just a Puppet To - Seraphim_Lie

User Image
The Name Is - Nobuyuki Daichi Sadao

The Role Is - The "Winder"

I'm A - Male

I Have Lived this Many Years - Eighteen

Looking Back at the Past - Nobuyuki was born in Kyoto, Japan to a very wealthy and influential family. He had always been treated as a prince by his parents and those around him. He protected and spoiled and was starting to grow up to be a cruel man. He changed his ways when his friend started crying one day and he promised to protect her. He fought many people to keep her safe as the level of bullying she was subjected to at her school was intense. The girl had been beaten and humiliated on a daily basis. He made his parents take him out of the academy where he was enrolled and enrolled himself in her school. He was still way above average for a student but he would always hang around with the "losers"

He fought almost everyday for her and developed a little of an ego because he had never been beaten before. People even began to call him a demon at the school. He was a brave man even fighting against gangs to keep his friends neighborhood safe. When his parents found out about this he was forced to move and leave her behind. He moved cities but was unnaturally sad until one day he got hit by a car. He lost all memory of his friends but kept his bravery and will to protect someone. It was an impulsive need but he made new friends. He went through school at the academy with them and they were close but they also liked tradition.

He had no idea that he himself would end up a slave when his friends decided to challenge him and his bravery. Being the man he was he made the decision to do so. After all he was "Nobuyuki the Fearless right?"...if only he knew what awaited him.

It's on Repeat - Enson ~ Wings of Destiny

Just a Puppet To - Asbloodrunscold

Undaunted_Hawk

Beloved Guildswoman

6,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:56 pm
User Image

"I will protect all that is important to me."

Nobuyuki Sadao
"The Winder, The Servant, The Man."

"I swear that on my own life."

Nobuyuki proceeded through the house with caution as he had been instructed to do. This was a stupid dare, but he was not backing down. The boy was brave, too brave. He believed himself to be untouchable and in many ways he certainly was but his own pride would one day be his undoing. His mind went over this strange dare he was given. Was it for a goodbye? Was it a little memory for them to have since they were all departing to different colleges soon? He had no idea but this was the perfect way to make his title permanent. He would show them all that he was the bravest one at school and given them a reason to revere him and his power. It was a stupid mistake, but he was unaware of the horrible decision he had made. And the fate that awaited him deep within this old Victorian era house. This place was without noise, without light, without any signs of life. It was a ghostly house, a lonely house, a depressing home. It was was decrepit. His house was much nicer than this place and a little bigger, but it didn't have the interesting old furnishings this house held. There were so many things he could take and his friends being who they were would still be satisfied, its not like they had the guts to venture into this old home.

The boy stopped for a moment at a large door and ran a hand though his hair. He continued to stare at the door, his eyes giving off a strange shine even in this darkness. He looked around. Should he do it? He smiled to himself and pushed on the door and opened them revealing even more darkness in his path. He placed a hand on the wall. His parents would kill him for this if they ever found out. He used the wall to keep track of the way he was going but it seemed an empty hallway. It stretched forever, no end in sight until he suddenly bumped into something. He opened yet another door and which he found this time was creepy. They were dolls, hundreds of them. He hated dolls because of how creepy they were. He walked slowly looking at the dolls strewn about, broken, unfinished, deteriorating. They looked as if a dog had burred them and then someone dug them back out. They looked like they belonged in a children's make-believe graveyard.

He finally reached another door but opening it revealed a room. This room was more grand than the home where it was located. It was filled with things he had never seen before. The room was neat and tidy, dark but he could clearly see the beauty of this single room. This room was obviously special to someone, maybe a house keeper who only kept their attention on this room as the others were not worth it. He could take anything in this room and amaze his friends, he could be a legend for going so deep into this supposed death-trap of a house. He looked around the room until he saw...it. In the middle of the room was a doll. However this doll was not like the others. It was finished, clean, life-like. The doll, he had to admit, was a beautiful woman. There was a shine from her or rather from something around her neck.

He proceeded forward until he got close enough to see a necklace, crafted well, a simple necklace but conveyed a great beauty. He had finally decided on the prize he would take with him. He'd show it to his friends but keep it. It was way too beautiful to leave with them. He leaned down and touched it, it felt so real, his family had tones of real jewelry but something about this one was, grand. He touched the dolls face and hair, the hair felt real but the face of course was wooden. He looked into its lifeless eyes and chuckled "Real looker aren't you?" he said though he was aware it was too himself. He touched the necklace again and nodded "You little guy, shall be my proof, my mark of victory, my memento. " he said.

He reached around her and slowly lifted the necklace from around her neck. He stood up "Awesome, I did it." he turned away from the doll and began to move. He looked down at it "This will show them, that I'm the bravest man they will ever meet." he said but something stopped him. There was a feeling in the air all of a sudden. He felt stunned, it was alive but not. He put the necklace into the pocket of his black jeans and something compelled him to turn back and look at the doll. He had just made the biggest mistake of his life, and now he was about to pay the price for it. He felt cold even under his denim jacket. He felt his heart beating under his red shirt. His shining eyes settled on the beauty of the doll. He was about to meet his destiny. His life would end here, only to be replaced by a new one. This Doll, no this girl of unknown origin and royalty would be the would who would be his new reason for living.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:18 pm
asbloodrunscold

Ⱥɴɴαʟɪєʂє «Ⱥɴɴα» Νєʋєʀʜαʀҭ
User Image
>>Marionette<<

If the world that I dreamed of exists somewhere
Then shall we go search for it…?

☆═━┈┈━═☆
Darkness was all that Annaliese could see for miles around her. She was sitting in the only source of light, the only hint that she was still alive, if even that. How long had she been here to wallow in her own misery? How long had she been here to endure her painful loneliness? I have been here too long... She answered herself, her thoughts ringing like a bell throughout this entire dreamworld that was more like death embracing her, just waiting for the moment that the seal would break upon the back of her neck and release her soul after so many long years of evading it.

She had lost her sense of direction, her sense of time many moments ago, for she had lost interest in watching her life thousands of times over again. She hated to look back and see how the horrid man had trapped her so easily within this body and then forced her to live with him when he had a wife that was so very fond of him. He hadn't known what he'd had until she, too, had left him on his own. The terrible man had deserved to be left to wallow in his misery instead of forcing others to endure it for him. He was the truest monster, the worst of all the creatures that hell could send to live on earth.

She continued to ponder why he had done this to not only her, but several other girls that had caught his eyes and passions over the entire span of his cursed life, as suddenly she felt something like a physical wind running through her hair and then felt a finger trace her cheek, as if pondering whether she truly existed. Is this death? Is this my freedom? She wondered as she looked up and into the source of light, which was growing so bright that she was blinded for a minute before being plunged back into darkness.

Then her golden eyes fluttered open for what felt like the first time in countless years. It wasn't darkness that surrounded her, but simply dim lighting, for candles began to crackle and come to life throughout the room around them. She was hanging from her own strings, hanging sadly just above the floor by several inches and she knew that by the position that she hung in was a sickening sight to anyone that could not endure sadness.

She looked up to find a young man standing there, staring at her with transfixed eyes and she couldn't help but note that her beautiful collar was missing. "Are you the one to awaken me?" She asked in a musical voice that had been compared to that of an angel's numerous times before. She then smiled a little, but it was a sorrowful smile, "You stole my necklace, did you not? You stole my single treasure?"

She knew what the answer was even without him giving her a response and then she sighed a little, "You stole my necklace... so in order to repay me for your sin... I am your mistress now."

☆═━┈┈━═☆
...Your eyes know of lonliness
Because they’re dazzling
And reflect that color .

Undaunted_Hawk

Beloved Guildswoman

6,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:37 pm
User Image

Nobuyuki Sadao

Nobuyuki was struck with fear as the candles around him began to crackle to life. The room was illuminated by the faint light the candles produced. He looked around. How did they light? This had to be a trick his friends set up to try and scare him. He put on a brave face and looked back at the doll. Hi eyes widened in shock as her eyes, her beautiful eyes began to flicker with life. He took a small step back and watched it. It was odd. was this real? His head had become light as the girl began to move. The strings held her in place. Strong string to hold up a fully human girl. He refused to believe that this girl was a doll. He was trembling even though he continued to put up a brave front. His friends must the the reason this place has been called creepy. They led people in here and played tricks and this year he was the victim. The girl was beautiful and the light only made that fact so much more apparent. He shook his head slowly and put his hand in his hair. This was like a horror movie, a really bad one. Dolls really? He was aware at how crazy Japanese horror films were crazy but he never thought that they would get someone to enact a plot to a really bad one.

This girls voice snapped him out of his fear. He stood tall and stared at her as she spoke. Her voice was melodic, an angels call but there was an evident sorrow, loneliness. This girl was a phenomenal actor. Did she go to his school? No, he would notice someone with her beauty and voice. One of his friends was an actor, maybe this was a friend. Whoever she was had said the most absurd thing he had ever heard. He began to laughed wildly "You? My Mistress?" he said and shook his head "That's ridiculous! No one can make me serve them!" he said and looked around "Exactly how much are my friends paying you to try and scare me because quite frankly, its weird." he said.

He stepped closer to the now lining doll in front of him and smiled "Your not bad an actor, your a looker, and you have the voice of a harp, but you are far from scary." he said. He pulled the necklace from his pocket and looked at it "Man, you guys went all out to try and terrify me." he said and put in back and stepped back "Come on now, hope down, I'll walk you outside." he waited for her to pull herself down as he crossed his arms over his chest. His eyes stared into hers, he was serious but so was she. She was a phenomenal actor.

Seraphim_Lie

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:15 pm
asbloodrunscold

User Image
>>Marionette<<

☆═━┈┈━═☆
The fear that illuminated the boy's eyes, if not for more than a flickering millisecond, gave Annaliese the feeling that he had not come voluntarily to serve her as many would have in the distant past. But simply how distant was that? She wondered for no more than a moment before he laughed at her for calling him her 'servant'. "What a terrible servant you are proving to be..." She said with a haughty tone of voice, but yet, it was still alluring and beautiful, if not somewhat unpleasant. Then he mentioned something about being paid by friends to scare him and she was utterly horrified at the very suggestion. "You simply think I would allow myself to be paid to be here in order to do nothing more than scare you? Obviously you are mistaken there boy."

Had servants always been this rebellious towards their mistresses and masters? No, for all of the servants back at Mother's and Father's were very kind and obeyed the moment that they were told to do something.... She thought to herself and wondered why on earth he didn't simply do as he was told. He had taken her necklace and needed to repay her for his sin. A music box on a dresser with a mirror slowly opened and began to play. The house was regaining its life as she was regaining her wakefulness and strength.

She then growled slightly when he called her an 'actress'. "How dare you? I am not acting, nor am I able to simply 'hop down'." She sung back and forth a little by simply trying to do as he said. She grimaced a little as it tugged on her arms and legs to do so, though she couldn't feel any pain. She was truly stuck there on the strings and the only way that she would be able to get down without having to break herself would be for him to assist her.

Annaliese then glared at him for a moment longer before blinking, the necklace vanishing from his pocket and turned into a ring upon his finger. "You are bound to me and you shall do just as I say!" Her metal joints creaked due to the lack of her moving them within the past god knows how long. She flinched a little at the sound. "Well... that's not attractive at all... blasted things can't work properly after a short nap.... Now, as your mistress, I demand that you help me down this instant."

☆═━┈┈━═☆
Because they’re dazzling
And reflect that color .

Undaunted_Hawk

Beloved Guildswoman

6,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:37 pm
User Image

Nobuyuki Sadao

Nobuyuki chuckled "You can drop the act Princess I already figured you out." he said. The boy was clueless as to the situation he was being placed in. Servant? Ha! Who was she to treat him like a servant? He feared no human being in this world. He would admit that they got him for a second but it was just the house not this woman they had placed on string to appear like a talking doll. It was such a pointless ruse. His red eyes settled on her for a moment and he smiled. This girl was persistent, obviously taking her job serious, peeved by the fact that her foolish little trick had not gone as she and his friends had planned. It was an impressive show. The music box suddenly began to play a melody. He shook his head "Man, you guys are good." he said "I mean really, it must have taken hours to set up this little ruse but I can tell you know that its not working." he said and started to walk away.

The boys steps suddenly began to grow heavy and he felt a coldness upon his finger. He looked down to see the ring. Where? How? Why? He tried to move but he couldn't make his own body move. He began to hear the woman's voice even after she had spoken telling him to obey, He struggled to move away but his body was on longer responding to him. This was beyond abnormal. Something had hold of his body and now it was trying to obey the commands of this woman. His body turned but he showed physical signs of struggle. He was dragging his own body forward towards her. Towards the beautiful siren hanging in the air. It was unnatural. His body which was no longer his own had made its way over to her. This command was carrying him. It carried him like the winds of a hurricane carried the derbies of the town it destroyed. Nobuyuki continued to fight but he suddenly felt a pain shoot through him and he fell to his knee. The pain distracted the boy's mind long enough for the body to get to work. It began to undue the hinges its mistress had so wanted undone . One by one, minute by minute, it undid the binds on its mistresses joints.

Minutes later it had freed her but no sooner had it freed her than the boy took his own body back. He dropped his his hands and knee's trying to catch his breath. There was still a pain but there was also a joyous feeling in his chest. He felt horrible, helpless, like he was loosing himself already. He looked up at her with a glare "What trickery is this!?" he snapped at her. This was a dirty little trick, a cruel trick. To think that am an of how statue would obey the will of a puppet like her. He stood up and backed his way to the door way and began to hang on it "I demand an explanation!"

Seraphim_Lie

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:12 pm
asbloodrunscold

User Image
>>Marionette<<

☆═━┈┈━═☆
Annaliese raised an eyebrow as she watched and waited as he struggled with himself. If sorcery was what it took to deprive him of his pride, then so be it. She wouldn't have no for an answer, not when she felt as if she had slept for a hundred years only to be so rudely woken. Was this what she deserved for simply being desired by a horrid old man that felt lust for a young woman? Was this truly what she deserved? She began to ponder what she had done as he feel to his knees and then stood back up yet again, following her order while trying to fight the magic that now ran through his veins and would bend to her will alone. I may be considered horrible in his mind, but he must be broken if he is to help me.

Then he began to untie the strings and as she felt each one of the connections break, she could literally smell freedom. It smelled lovely yet manly and that's when she realized that it was most likely his cologne. Goodness... freedom does have an odd way of coming about... She thought to herself with a smug smile as he was nearly done with untying her. "Now, if you would care to lower me gently--" But he had finished and the moment that he finished, he fell onto his hands and knees. Not only did he fall, but so did she, for she hadn't expected him to simply drop her.

She fell to the ground with a sound that was wood striking wood and her joints creaked as they were forced to bend after being so long stuck in the same position. She did not feel any pain, but she found it extremely rude for him to be so careless with her. She was his mistress and she would have to make sure that he would treat her right and proper at a later time. Especially since she would have to explain her reasoning for this sorcery and why he was the target of her long slumbering anger and pride.

Annaliese watched as he stood and backed up to the door and sorrow filled her golden eyes yet again. She slowly stood up, her body making a racket of unused metal joints and wood clacking against itself, and brushed off the dress that she wore with a huff. "This is no trickery, as you have called it." She said in a sad tone of voice. "Since you have such a strong will to disobey your mistress, I was inclined to use the magic that was gifted to me in order to force you to obey my order. Now that I am down from those cursed strings, I promise that I shall be a little more pleasant than I was moments ago."

She reached up and adjusted her hair band and then noted that her face was similar to flesh, for she could smile and frown and move her mouth like a normal person could. Before she had fallen asleep, it had been the simple puppet-like face and she could not speak. Perhaps I am to regain my humanity with time?

"I am Lady Annaliese Neverhart and I was not always a marionette." She looked down at her hands and she felt like she could cry, but alas, she could not produce tears no longer. "I am enchanted, as you can see, to be a doll and not a human girl like I was born to be. My master, the one who forced me into this body, wanted me to be his bride, but I would not accept his proposal. On my seventeenth birthday, he came to my house and kidnapped my soul from my body and placed it within this doll, which was built to replicate my true looks and beauty." She then looked up at him, noting that his clothes were very strange, "What year is it, servant? How many years have I been asleep?"

☆═━┈┈━═☆
Because they’re dazzling
And reflect that color .

Undaunted_Hawk

Beloved Guildswoman

6,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:26 pm
User Image

Nobuyuki Sadao

Nobuyuki glared at her still "For the last time Lady, you aren't my mistress, no one is." he glared at her. He couldn't believe it. He couldn't believe that he was stuck in this situation all for a stupid little bet. He stared at her as she decided to tell him her story though he honestly could have cared less . She called him servant again but this time it seemed to do no more than piss him off. He glared "I'm not your servant, use my proper name Annaliese!" he said putting a lot of spite into her name. He ignored her question and immediately tried to pry the ring off his finger but it did not budge "How do you get this blasted piece of junk of my finger." he kept struggling with it but it refused to slip off. It was as if someone had decided to use a got glue gun and stick it on there. The more time he had to spend with her, the angrier he started to get. He wanted out of this house and away from this woman who seemed to really thing that she could control him and maybe she could, using this ring.

Seraphim_Lie

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:19 am
asbloodrunscold

User Image
>>Marionette<<

☆═━┈┈━═☆
Annaliese sighed sadly, yet again the loneliness was apparent in every inch of her being. She simply shook her head sadly, as if there was no way that she could undo the binding of the ring and their forced bond. "You should call me 'Miss', for it is improper to call me by my name without my permission, which has not been granted." She said as she walked over to him, her mystic gold eyes staring deeply into his, searching for an ounce of, perhaps, willingness. She truly didn't want to keep him here if he disliked it so much already, but if she had to, then so be it.

She reached out and took his hand and stared down at the ring for a moment before letting go of his hand. Her wooden hands were oddly warm to the touch, though they were lifeless. "I could give you permission to take the ring off, to break our bond in which is proven through this ring, but I will not give it to you unless you prove to me that you truly are a worthy subject." She then turned and walked over to the music box, which had closed, and she twisted the key in the back and made the song that started in hello and ended in goodbye, a sweet tune that spoke of finding and losing, of losing and finding. "If you would choose to obey me instead of fighting, then I will grant you permission to leave the grounds. Until you can prove that you are worthy of that honor, than you shall stay here with me and keep me company and serve me as a servant would his mistress."

☆═━┈┈━═☆
Because they’re dazzling
And reflect that color .

Undaunted_Hawk

Beloved Guildswoman

6,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:46 am
User Image

Nobuyuki Sadao

Nobuyuki narrowed his eyes "That is not going to happen Annaliese he said again putting spite into her name. This girl was so strange. She really expected him to serve her? And why did she look so sad? Her stare was creepy and yet it caused him to stop fighting. He remained there for a moment, frozen as she spoke. He took his hand from the ring and let his hands fall to his side and stared at her. He didn't seem to move or anything, he seemed stunned by something. He snapped out of his trance and backed up but he still glared at her "First: You are not my mistress, Second: I am not a servant, I am Nobuyuki Sadao "The Fearless" Third: I don't need your damn permission!" he said. The boy was not about to be some servant to anyone. He glared "Who would choose to obey you?" he glared at her. This girl was annoying but why would you force someone to serve you. She had the ability to remove the ring yet refused to even when she saw his reaction.

He glared and turned around and tried to leave but the ring did not allow him to do so and knocked him to the floor and kept him there. He sighed and looked up at her "Give me one good reason to help you willingly." he said.He managed to force himself up and held onto the wall. He was not enjoying this, but the girl was not lying, he needed her permission though if he ever saw a way to escape, he would take it.

Seraphim_Lie

I Can Show You My World [IRL]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces