Reply Tabletop RPG Guild
Looking For A Gaming Group...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Caladrel

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 11:14 am
When it comes to rolling the dice, I've been on a personal hiatus for a while now crying and I'd love nothing more than to get back into the game !

I understand that meeting somebody via the interwebs is supposed to be a big "no-no" which is why I suggest that the game(s) be held someplace public such as at a local gameshop or public library where we can rent a conference room for a few hours.

If there's anybody within the vicinity of either Council Bluffs, IA or Omaha, NE then they should drop me a line and we can see about setting up a game. Personally, I'd prefer either the 3.5 or Pathfinder system and my favored classes to play thus far are Ranger and Druid (and maybe Rogue).

I don't really expect to find a group fast by posting this, nor do I expect to find one at all. But I've gotta start somewhere if I want to try out a few of my MultiClass Ideas, don't I?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:16 pm
I'd like to find a gaming group as well though there aren't many folks into the hobby in this part of Kentucky. It would be nice to get into an online game though if someone is willing to GM it.

I'd like to play Pathfinder. A Cleric of Torag as my PC.  

Esper Ranger
Captain

O.G. Explorer

6,750 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
Tabletop RPG Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers