Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Look at those Hooves! [Tyshina x Calder]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chi honda

Adorable Dreamer

18,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 9:41 pm
User Image

Tyshina had been wandering around the campus for what seemed like ever. Ever since that unique and crazy adventure to that other land, things had been a bit off to her. Nothing around her seemed normal and everything she knew she was unsure of. Her mind was in a complete and utter disaster.

The only thing she did know was it was time to get out of her dorm! So here she was out where she thought she could smell water, the kind that normally filled lakes. That is if water had a smell....

"Hmm ... I wonder where I am,"
she whispered under her breathe as she continued to walk towards towards the scent. she hadn't been in this area long, but she figured it was about to learn about it. What better way than to randomly explore, without a map. It was trial and error adventure time!

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 10:04 pm
Water did have a scent, and one when he was younger would drive him wild. Now he was comforted and kept a level head as he stood waist deep in the river, combing his hair with his hands and let his shirt and jacket dry on a nearby rock.

It was quiet here in the woods by the river, and he enjoyed taking a swim here more than a shower in the dorms. It had no life in a building. Here, you smelled the dirt, the plants, the life flowing through the current.

"I listen'd to a lover's sang,
An' thought on youthfu' pleasures monie,
And ay the wild-wood echoes rang -
'O, my love Annie's very bonnie!'

He sang softly, humming the tune on and off as he broke off a few flowers poking out of the water and arranging them in his hair.

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

chi honda

Adorable Dreamer

18,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 10:36 pm
Slowly she came to a water's a edge. The water smelled wonderful to her nose, and it was a scent she wished she could capture and keep forever. As she stuck her nose to the air, her summoned crow on her shoulder just sit there still.

It was then she began opened her eyes and ear to the things around her.
"Sorry Crow," she said with a slight laugh and smile as she suddenly paused her speech, "Do you hear that? It sounds like music ..."

She looked around her in every which way she could. It didn't take her long to notice the flowers being plucked and the water barely moving.

"Wow...." she whispered in awe as she had to try to not allow herself to stare by turning her head around. The person she had noticed was really pretty and their voice was good too. She couldn't tell if they were a girl or a boy from how they were in the water. Plus they looked like no one she had ever laid eyes on before.

Part of her wondered in her mind all of these things and more as she glanced in there direction once more. Turning her head to face them and the flowers they were picking.

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 11:29 pm
The thing about moving near water was that it rippled, and even sound near the shore scared the floresce in the river. Calder was in mid-hum when he stopped, hands bundling up his hair as he looked at the reflection in the water and turning his head side to side to debating if he was going to put it up, when his ears turned and his attention snapped over to her. With all the mess with hunters over the years, he was on edge to any noise, and his eyes were wide in alarm.

For the ghoul, she would notice that without a shirt on, Calder was bare chested and was either a very flat ghoul or, in this case, a boil with a swimmer's physique. It was lucky for her that he didn't decide to take his kilt off while in the water or else she would have been more certain.

When he saw the ghoul wasn't cloaked or wielding a weapon, his ears rose back up, no longer pressed down in aggression, and he breathed out. "You scared me." He called to her. "Are you here for a swim?" If so, he would lave her be. While he was fine with communal swims, he knew others tended to be more reserved.

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

chi honda

Adorable Dreamer

18,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:40 am
She could feel herself look over them once more, and felt like she was in a daze. That is until her crow made some noises in her ear. Quickly she jolted upward just in time to here the person begin to speak.

"Oh I am so sorry," she said as a slight blush grew over her checks, " I am actually here on accident. I went out to explore the school grounds and I just so happened to end up here." Her story she knew was odd, but it was every bit true.

This campus was so much larger than she had ever expected it to be. It was amazing, but she had the worst luck when it came to get lost on it. It seemed like no matter where she went she ended up somewhere else. So different from home, since there she at least had maps, and here all she had was exploring experience.

MoonKitsune

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:55 pm
chi honda

Calder moved out of the water, revealing the kilt he was wearing and his equine legs and tail. Reaching back, he started to squeeze out the water and smiled to her. "Our campus can get pretty confusing, but you shouldn't wander around on your own. It's not safe. You should bring a friend next time. That way you can get lost together." He flicked his tail to get rid of a few more droplets of water before retrieving his shirt and jacket from a nearby rock.

"Is there anywhere you were trying to find?"

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

chi honda

Adorable Dreamer

18,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:26 pm
"It definitely can!" she said with a nod in her head. Since she had to have gotten lost at least 6 times this week. This place was insane, so different from the life where she came from. A life where she just preformed and they were on the road again the next day. Not much time for her to get lost ... Though as she heard the end of his sentence she tried to half smile. "Your right that would probably be the smarter route," she spoke before beginning to speak a bit quieter as she continued, "Now I just need to work on finding some friends here..."

With a laugh she smiled and said, "Honestly not really, I just wanted to try and get a feel for this place. I just never imagined one place could be so huge...." In reality she knew her mind was a bit overwhelmed with how many areas and surprises she had found here. It was like each place she turned a new adventure or discovery was awaiting her. Luckily she hadn't encountered any real dangers or threats yet, but part of her knew she was just getting randomly lucky.

It didn't take her long though before she suddenly realized she had been rude and forgotten to introduce herself. While he was a stranger, they seemed rather nice to her so it couldn't hurt to be friendly. "Oh and by the way I'm Tyshina, though you can call me Ty if you'd like," she said out of the blue but softly and sweetly. as she extended her left hand to the stranger.

MoonKitsune

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:08 pm
chi honda

"It is pretty huge. It seemed large to me when I first came here, but after a while you get map it all in your head. I've trampled about this place long enough to know it pretty well." And also what places to avoid. He still didn't go deep into the Woods. Too much seemed to happen there, and he really didn't want to wind up getting lost, captured, or finding some more strange rooms.

At the offered hand, he was hesitant. "I made a promise not to shake hands. Would you rather accept a hug?" It was a nice greeting after all, and kept him from being put in danger of any secret contracts. Even through she didn't look like a demon, you just couldn't be sure.

"I'm Calder. I'm a student here. I haven't seen you around." She could have just associated in other groups or lived in another dorm after all. It was a big campus after all.

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas