Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] I Hear You Over Thar (Omicron & Laccaria Amethystine)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jackariah Beckett

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 6:29 pm
This is a private role play between Omicron and Laccaria

User Image
And
User Image

Ladys teepee
Seruta's teepee  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 6:36 pm
Omicron cursed as he missed the nail he was trying to hammer and hit his head on the tree. He was having no luck building his fort this week it seamed. Not only did he keep missing, but he had accidentally spilled his nails into the river two days ago. Omicron leered at the disobedient nail. His lip would have quivered and pouted if he didn't think it would ruin his reputation as a Ruler.

He sighed and lowered his head slightly. Not that he really had a reputation. All the others he had tried to gain as minions had failed. And sometimes he wondered if the only reason Xylence stuck around was to poke fun at him.

Was it really that hard for others to let him have control all the time? That's what a ruler was, right? Someone who told others what to do and make sure they did it right away. But they wouldn't listen to him. And now even his tree fort wouldn't listen to him.

Jackariah Beckett

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 7:16 pm
"The Hooka says you're doing it wrong..." came a wispy - almost dreamy - voice from behind him.

Laccaria Amethystine stood behind him with an oddly calm air about her. She had heard a strange noise from afar and - even though it had taken her some time - she made it to where the noises were coming from. She had watched with her two (invisible) companions for a brief moment before coming to the conclusion that he wasn't being successful in whatever it was he was trying to do.

Her expression almost seemed to be stuck somewhere between asleep and on cloud nine with a wistful and dreamy stare - that didn't seem to be focused on anyone thing in particular. Her body was an odd assortment of dark and bright - vibrant, if you will - colors. Most of which were purple, green and orange. Her hair seemed to appear permanently puffed and shimmer a faint fluorescent pink in various lighting. A small patch of mushrooms seemed to grow upon her back, but whether they were actually a part of her or simply just growing there, one couldn't tell. They seemed well taken care of, at least...

She tilted her head, as if to look at something beside her front left hoof, an ear flicking forward as if listening to something others couldn't hear. She then nodded with a lax grin. "... And the Dodo agrees..." she seemed to coo and tilt her gaze back to him.

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 7:37 pm
Omicron startled at the voice. If that's what it was. He had been so intent on not pouting that he had heard nothing before this. His hair seemed to vibrate with shivers as he turned around to leer at the speaker. Saying "What the heck is a Hooka?"

But by the time he could see who had spoken, his attention was drawn to the shimmering hair. As if hypnotized, his gaze transfixed. If one had stared at him, they would have sworn his pupils dilated for a moment. After pausing for a good five seconds, he shook his head and frowned. Locking eyes with her, hoping that would make sure he didnt have another episode like that, he asked "And what the heck is a dodo?"

His eyes shifted to look sideways. His voice almost a pouty whisper as he muttered "And what would they know about building a tree fort?" Somewhere deep in his mind, while all of this was happening, he wondered where Xylence was. All he remembered was hearing a faint laughter when he had almost jumped out of his skin.

Jackariah Beckett

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 7:49 pm
"The Hooka and Dodo are my friends..." she stated simply and took slow strides towards him.

"What is it that you are trying to make here? she asked, seeming mildly interested in what this particular Soquili was attempting to do. She stopped beside the tree and looked blissfully about, though never seeming entirely focused upon one spot for too long.

Her green eyes drifted back to the male before he had a chance to answer. "I don't think I've seen you before. Are you new to these woods? Did you come from very far away?"

She stepped even closer to him, seeming to inspect him with dazed eyes. No... he was new alright. New to her anyway. Laccaria might be off in her own little world quite often, but she never forgot a pelt, face or name. She would have definitely remembered this pattern. It was so unique. So swirly. So Spotty! So... shiny!

"What should I call you, hmm?"

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 8:21 pm
Omicron looked at her oddly when she told him they were her friends. He hadn't heard anyone talking. But, he really hadn't been paying attention either. And he still wasn't sure what a hooka and dodo was. He could always ask her later, he guessed.

He was about to tell her about his fort when she asked a new question. "I....well...." He stammered a little, not sure of her. It wasn't often that a soq had this kind of unease affect on him. Or maybe he really just didn't see any one new any more. He had been so concentrated on his fort he wasn't sure how long he'd been there. A week? A month? Half a year? It didn't really matter sense he hadn't really gotten very far any ways. So far only half the steps that would lead to the fort in the tree were done. "I don't really stray far from this tree lately, so you might not have seen me IF THIS IS YOUR FIRST TIME OVER HERE!"

He sucked in his breath and quickly looked away, embarrassed at his speech problem that made him shout randomly. He felt her get even closer. He could have sworn he felt her breath on him and it made his hide ripple. Seemingly making his own pattern glimmer in the sun. "My....my name is Omicron Persei." He raised a hoof to take a step back, but realized what he was doing and put his hoof back down. It probably looked like an odd twitch, but he refused to look like he was backing away from her. Even if her breath made his skin tickle and creep.

Jackariah Beckett

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 8:37 pm
"Omicron Persei. Omicron Persei. Omicron Persei..." There... now it was neatly nestled into her mind where it would stay.

"Perhaps you can answer me something truly..." she started, stepping a bit off to the side as if distracted by something, yet not all at once. "Perhaps your name be easier said, 'Omi'...?" Her words had come out in an almost poetic phrasing and she soon shook her head and scowled, seeming to direct the angered look upon the mushrooms on her back.

That Hooka... Always making her speak in rhymes. She'd have a talk with him later about that. Right now, the Stallion was far more of an entertaining topic in her thoughts and she quickly turned her frown upside down, smiling at "Omi" with an oddly innocent appearance.

"Laccaria Amethystine," she started then did a small, odd sort of bow of her head. "... at your service..."

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 9:29 pm
Omicron blinked at the mare. She hadn't said any thing about his little 'outburst'. Hadn't she heard him? Was there something wrong with her ears? And now that he thought about it, she talked kind of weird herself. He looked at her, his eyes almost as if he was trying to search into her soul. She hadn't really said much since they met. Nothing really at all.

"well, that is what my mother and my sister called me." He blinked at her again "And I guess if I did have friends, that is what the would call me too." The breeze kicked up then, wafting her aroma towards him. He couldn't help but drink her smell in. It was almost as intoxicating as her looks. If his brain would have been able to think, he would surely have been able to describe it. The one thought he did have was of younger days. a glimpse of a smaller him. So vivid that he could almost feel himself shrinking at that moment, going back to that time.

It took a shake of his head to shake him out of the moment. He stared at her, almost frozen as she turned to the mushrooms. Wondering if the breeze has flown a bug on her and bitten her. It was the only way to explain the frown she now had. He didn't think he had said any thing to make her unhappy. In less his out burst really had upset her. The thought of that made his ears go back in shame, almost lay horizontal in sadness.

Once again she snapped him out of his sudden mood. His moods seemed to be quite radical around this mare. He would have to watch himself if they were to stay around each other. And he really could use a minion. It was hard work making a fort by ones self. "Lacc-laccriza?" his eyebrows knitted together, knowing that was wrong. "Do you have a nickname I could use?"

Jackariah Beckett

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 9:47 pm
"I..." It was here that Laccaria looked genuinely puzzled. Her brow furrowed as she fell into deep thought. "You know... I never actually gave it much thought..."

She shifted around a bit, seeming to step about in an odd sort of squiggly circle around him. "Hmm... Something shorter." She pondered a moment more. "La? She shook her head quickly and scrunched her muzzle up awkwardly. "Nono... Too short!"

"Hmm... Perhaps you c--..."

Her movements froze. Her eyes settled steadily upon something glinting in the grass. It was a nail. The very nail Omi had missed in hitting earlier. She stared long and hard at it, then shifted her gaze - and only her eyes, the rest of her still frozen - to where Omi had been trying to hit it in earlier. She took another loooong look at the nail before she swooped down, picked it up in her teeth and placed the sharp end into the tree. She pushed hard with her teeth until the tip was lodged into the bark then pulled back. In one swift movement, she lifted a hoof and slammed it down onto the nail, hammering it further into the tree itself. It was now holding fast, and she beamed a wide grin then turned back to Omi with another calm and aloof smile.

"You can call me Amy. That would be easier to remember, yes?"

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 2:03 pm
She really did puzzle him, he had to admit that. When she spoke of not really thinking of a nickname, it puzzled him even more. "Didn't you have a mamma to give you one?" He paused, then went on "Any kind of family?" But then she mentioned the name 'Amy' and his lips twitched into a smile. "I like that nickname. MUCH EASIER TO SAY!" He frowned and grumbled to himself. Second time in ten minutes? He must be getting worse. Or not, he never really did talk to anyone besides Xylence and that stupid usdia that hung around sometimes. And he was usually yelling or arguing with them anyways.

He brought his attention back to Amy just as she froze. Her actions making him wonder if he had made her ears hurt. But then he realized she hadn't really frozen, just looking intently at some unknown object. Could her friends have come back? Would he be able to talk to them now?

And just then, she whipped quickly to the ground, grabbing something, and lashing her head towards the tree. "Wait! You'll hurt yoursel------" By the time he was ending his sentence, she was banging her hoof against the nail and making sure it stayed in place. She had actually succeeded in nailing a step down. "Wow.... you're pretty good at this." Not sure if he should feel happy about maybe finding someone who could help, or feel his pride broken that she had done it faster then he ever had.

Jackariah Beckett

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 3:46 pm
Laccaria's head tilted a bit as he shouted. "Are you alright?" she asked, only just now noticing the shouts. She was apparently oblivious to it before.

But her query didn't dwell long in her thoughts before she beamed - though almost sluggishly so - a great smile and turned to marvel at her work. "I know, right?! And to think, I didn't know I could do that until just now." she seemed to giggle at the thought then stopped, a look of concerned confusion gracing her face. "You know... That happens to me far too often. I stare at something and a thought just... POPS into my head and I just gotta do it! And when I'm done, I stand back and think.... How did I know how to do that?!"

Her eyes drifted back over to him with an innocent tilt of her head. "Does that ever happen to you?"

For the most part, she seemed to have either ignored his question of having a family or a momma, or just not have heard it at all... Which, given her strange and unnatural thought processes thus far, the latter was more likely...

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 4:38 pm
Omicron's cheek became a slight mauve color as he blushed deeply. "I....sometimes I have a speech problem." He looked away, any where but at her "I sometimes yell a word or sentences. I've done it sense I was little." His eyebrows knitted together, a little worried as he looked at her again. "Though it didn't used to happen this much." His face became normal again and he rolled his shoulders in a kind of shrugging motion.

He chuckled slightly "Not that I know of, no. My alien genes make my mind strong." He puffed out his chest proudly. If he could have, he would have pounded his chest with a limb to show how strong he is. "And I know how to do a lot of stuff. And not a lot of stuff I guess. But I am pretty sure I know what I can and can't do." He thought about this for a moment "But I guess there are certain things you really don't know till you try."

He was hoping his ancestry comment would spur her on to comment on hers. He hadn't missed that she dodged his question about her family. Or had she simply forgotten? He wasn't sure with this mare. She seemed so all over the place when it came to thoughts.

Jackariah Beckett

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:52 am
"Little?" she asked, her head tilting curiously. She even gave off the look of being unsure such a thing could even happen! "You were little before?"

"And you don't seem very much of an alien to me." she continued, then approached him again as if she held little concept to the terms "Personal Space" and checked his pelt again. "Very much like a Soquili, in fact..."

Satisfied with herself verifying that he was a Soquili, she turned again, looking at the start of his fort. "Hmm...." she tilted her head, once again lost in thought. "It seems you are out of nails, Omi. You can't build a castle without nails. It'll never last through a storm."

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games