Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply A War on Romance{dead}
Castletop Manor {Painswick, England} Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 7:59 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A beautiful Victorian-style mansion that's design can mirror it as a castle, hence the name. It's a very beautiful mansion rumored to also hold a very ancient and powerful relic.

"Deep in the heart of the Cotswolds, this old wool town is still remarkably well preserved, its ancient buildings still guarding the narrow streets blanketed by antique cottages of honey-colored stone. Its church is known for the 99 yew trees. According to legend, the Devil won't let the 100th yew tree grow. To the north of the town, its Rococo Garden is visited by people from all over the world."

Read more: http://www.frommers.com/destinations/england/0221020855.html#ixzz1wJulHYnA

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:47 pm
User Image

"Mmm, yes yes, you're welcome darling." a slender man in a lazy attire said over the phone. He was sprawled out on the couch in living room area, a leg dangling off the side, an elbow resting on the back of the couch and the other hand twirling a curly strand of silver hair. "You remember my dealing now, dearie, I want to see that video by tonight~" There was a loud groan from the other end much to the man's enjoyment, but he just hung up and laid his head on the armrest.

Chaos walked into his mansion and instantly saw the man on his couch. With a sigh he walked over to him and observed him carefully. "There are beds you know." he said quietly.

The young man was just about to fall asleep when he heard Chaos's voice. "Oh boo, darling, you ruined my nap." he pouted lightly then turned around until his stomach was on the couch and his chin rested on his hands like a teen girl. "Can you make it up to me~?"

"You know I will not." Chaos said with a small chuckle. He ignored the man's pout and took a seat near the table and the couch. "Were you just speaking to Damian?"

"Mmm, quite so. Did my giggles give it away, dearie?"

Chaos nodded. "What deal did you make with him this time?"

"Well Damian darling is a fighter, and Lord does that give him a body~" the man drooled. He would have carried on if Chaos didn't fix him with that calming stare that also said, 'Go on'. "Anyways, he refused my 'personal' kind of deal, even through all my attempts, and so I had to make do with a video of him doing push-ups. It's not the best deal, but have you seen that boy's muscles? Dear me, you better leave quickly before I have to focus all this tension on you, dearie!" he laughed.

Chaos chuckled, not at all fazed by his companion's giddiness, for he was completely used to it. "Well then, I came at a right moment." He waited for the other to speak, but when he was only given a confused look he decided to continue. "I... bought someone for you."

The lazy man instantly perked up and sat up in his seat. "You mean a slave, darling? You bought me a slave?" he asked with a wide smile that only got wider when Chaos nodded. "Oh goody! It's not my birthday, is it, darling? Why the occasion?"

"Well..." As Chaos waited for the slave to arrive, he began telling the slender man about the events that had happened, and would.

User Image

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:17 pm
User Image
A car door slammed, and then tires squealed, quickly followed by a whimper. Slow and shaky footsteps were heard heading for the door before a timid knock was made, a shuttering breath echoing after the sound.

Standing outside with a terrified face stood a young girl who would’ve blended into the side of the building perfectly had it not been for her big blue contacts, which they obviously were as the color was so vivid it couldn’t be anything else, she stood there patiently waiting with a bit of the linen dress she wore twisted around in her pale fingers. Her long waves of snowy hair covered nearly her entire back, save for where two white wings protruded out from her shoulder blades. Her soft pink lips were chapped and cracked as she whispered calming words to herself in something that clearly wasn’t English; the only way she knew to keep herself calm while she waited.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:43 pm
The lime green eyed man stared at Chaos with wide, watery eyes. "You... You can't be serious, dearie." he whispered with a few tears coming from his eyes. "Please tell me this is a joke. You... You've got to!"

"I'm afraid it is no joke." Chaos said grimly and placed an elegantly gloved hand over the others. "You will do fine without me." As the green eyed man tipped his head down and began crying, Chaos turned his head at the sound of a knock on the door. He glanced back at the other sadly then got up and walked over to the door.
"Ah, this is the one." he said quietly as he looked at the girl standing around nervously.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:00 pm
The young angel bit her lip as soon as the door opened, staring at the man in front of her with wide eyes. "h-hello...." she peeped, her accent making the e sound like an a.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:23 pm
"Hello." Chaos said with a small nod. "Here, come with me." he said and led her inside towards the silver-haired man that was currently busy wiping his eyes. "This is who your master will be, Nikolai Byko."
Hearing his name, the Sin quickly composed himself and smiled softly at the little girl. "H-Hello, dearie." he said with a slightly shaky tone and smeared mascara.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:38 pm
The girl bit her lip as shelooked at him, giving a nervous smile. "h-hi...." she stuttered, only to frown when she looked closer and saw his mascara running, quickly walking over to him. "are you alright? Why are you crying?" she mumbled, pulling out a tissue to wipe away the makeup. True, she hardly knew the man, but it was pure instinct of hers to help people who are crying.... Perhaps it was the angel in her that made her this way.... Or it could be that no one had bothered to do so for her all those times before....Whatever the case, she was compelled by something within her to make him stop crying. She wanted him to smile for real.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:29 pm
Nikolai slowly shook his head and shooed the girl away. "Not now, dearie, don't remind me about my make-up." he sighed.
"I'm sorry, he's not usually like this." Chaos told the slave girl softly. "He's just been given some... bad news. Give him some time." he said then looked at Nikolai, who was sighing into his hands. "Nikolai, this is Belyi."
"Yes yes, hello Belyi." Nikolai sighed, not looking at them.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:31 pm
"oh, sorry...." she mumbled and took a step back, chewing on her lip again as she gazed to the floor. "h-hello...." she stammered, again playing with her skirt as she tried to keep calm. looking at the man, Nikolai, once more, she tipped her head to the side in question. he seemed... familiar... like someone she'd once met, and although it peeked her curiosity, she kept the question to herself for the moment and instead glanced to the one who'd let her in. "u-uhm... i-if you don't m-ming me asking... wh-why am i here?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:10 pm
Chaos's eyes sparkled and his shoulders shuddered a bit as he chuckled. "That, dear... girl, is for you to find out in time." he said and gently pat her shoulder. He suddenly froze for a minute, and in that minute the kindness in his eyes faded to sorrow. "I must go now. Please make yourself at home." he said and hurriedly left to ascend the stairs.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:24 pm
the girl nodded lightly and gave a sigh, pulling out a rather bedraggled stuffed snake toy before she sat down on the floor and curled up with it, seeming calmer with that in her arms.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:54 pm
Nikolai sniffed as he tried to get his mind off of things. Then he caught sight of the stuffed snake in the girl's hand. Didn't he see that before? Yes, he did... But where? "Where did you get that, darling?" he asked softly.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:03 pm
"hmm? this?" she blinked, looking up at him then down to the stuffed animal. "oh, i've had this since before i can remember." she sighed, holding it lovingly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:17 pm
Nikolai slowly tipped his head down and looked at the crest that covered his left breast pocket. A grinning snake wearing a crown. Just like the girl's plushie. There was no doubt he knew here from somewhere, but that would have to wait for now.
"So tell me about yourself, darling." he murmured lightly.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:41 pm
"th-there's not much I can say.... I don't really know much about myself from before I was a slave..." she sighed, clutching onto the snake tighter. "I was found wandering the streets of Russia when I was ten.... And somehow I wound up in slavery...." she shrugged, chewing on her cheek. "what I do remember, is that my full name is Belyi Svete Nadezhda; I like singing and drawing; and for some reason, this little snake is the only thing hat really keeps me calm." she shrugged, looking back to the plushie.  
A War on Romance{dead}

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff