Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Tales Series Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for "Tales of..." Series fans to discuss these amazing games and more. 

Tags: tales of, tales series, videogame 

Reply Recycle Bin
Custom RP: Pure Insanity in the Crimson Moonlight

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

killer1164

Lonely Bloodsucker

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 12:33 pm
I decided to take this off of my mind by actually making it....My own custom RP that has been hovering about, with a small voice yelling at me telling me to make it real.

NOTE:But before I point anything out and get into the story, I must point out one wonderful thing. You don't need to make a character pro, don't need to sign-up, don't need to submit an entrance form, don't need anything, you can just be yourself and play your own role. Just don't exaggerate your character by giving yourself god-powers, and everyone that begins to post for the first time is considered unknown and hidden until otherwise informed about in some way, shape, or form. You can be of only mild power, not anything that defeats all purpose. And for so, I shall get into the story and such on this RP.

If was a fair warning to those that could see it, and it was an omen to those that look past it as an troubling event. The sky began to shift a light red as the days got near, near to pure night. The Moon was stained with the foretelling aura of burning crimson, tainting the once blue sky. The ones who were aware worried about it, the ones that ignored it got annoyed with it, the others that couldn't see it were stuck hearing the pure rumors of what was coming to be, they only saw the dimming blue sky and a shifting of the moon. They feared it the most, as they were unknown to the situation, unable to see the stain that spread crossed the blood-soaked sky, unable to see the spirits rising about from their imprisonment to bask in the sinful sky. It was on a single day, only one day in time, where everyone was preparing for the worst, preparing for what would happen from the eventual sky that even brought down a crimson fog that lowered into the skies and below.
It began with a scream.
From the terror of the moon, gazing down upon the now bloody red land, a scream emerged from the sky, all the fog shifted away as a shock-wave of bleeding nails shifted through the land, everyone suffered, only gazing upon the single shadow from where the sound was originating from. The shadow held themselves high to the blood moon, the now clear skies showed the town again, and from the ground, shadows began to rise. The scream ended and a laugh began, of pure insanity and madness, with a murderous tone. Like a war-call, it signaled for the event to begin. cracks and explosions of energy blasted away from thousands of points crossed the ground. Wisps of pure darkness shot out in every direction, creeping along the buildings like roots to a demonic tree, impaling people and objects, all the ends of the shadows rose the the figure in the sky, rising towards the moon. Creatures of demons crawled out of the abyss along the blood-splattered ground, claiming souls for themselves, and naming this day as the rise of hell and darkness. People ran, and people fought. They hid away in buildings and in the forest and streets. Marking for themselves if they were what they were. Screams were heard in the mid of this nightmarish day, and along the night. The day was the longest day in their minds. Not ending, and wanting to end, while it never truly began as time has stopped since then.
When the day did end, the ones who survived were only just forced to look upon this massacre and now regretting wanting to find answers for this crimson moon.
Once it did end, demons wandered about looking and began making this their new home, annoyed that the humans got away, loving the new night that would be the day. and this day that was stuck on the psychotic night.
As for the humans that survived, and even those who weren't even human that were stuck in this event, they were to recap and survive their new environment, their new home. They had new factors for themselves to worry about now. Fear, Insanity, Blood-lust, Depression, Demise, Corruption, and whatever factors they were forced to understand and coop with.
For here on now, they choose to survive, for here on now. You begin your journey, now you must do whatever, at whatever cost. You must worry about demons, hunger, sanity, and the new factors that will now be apart of you adventure.

How to Start:
You start in the city, from there you can chose what weapons you have, nothing insane or just plain stupid like a rocket-launcher that you had in the basement or twig. But you can have things like a simple hand-gun or a sword, and I am allowing you to have slight powers if you are not completely human. But don't take it too far. Now you will have to worry about things like fatigue or even insanity levels., and in the handgun you got to worry about ammo, and you have a health status too.

This can be your RP screen for you information nerds that go that far into games

[NAME] + [HEALTH Status] or
[HEALTH Status]
[INSANITY LEVEL]
[ENERGY] [AMMO] [OTHER INFO]

Then you post whatever you want, while changing whatever on your status.

From there on you can do whatever, you can do whatever you feel like, look for a cure, travel around town, go demon-hunting, go treasure hunting, look for survivors.

ABOUT DYING:
If you die, you either have the choices of reviving as a demon, revive by being healed with whatever, be taken over by darkness and become a shadow, become a wandering spirit and attach yourself to someone so you become their conscious or whatever there is to revive. Or you can just die and read the posts and that.

Anything else:
I will add onto this post so watch this post for EDIT's and such.

DIVE INTO INSANITY AND WANDER THE CRIMSON MOONLIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 1:02 pm
[Jason]
[Abnormal Heart rate]
[Partially sane]
[130%] [Slash + 23-9mm] [Scratched up]

From the remains of what was a local street, smoke and fog started to settle, I brought myself to my legs and dusted my self off. There was an explosion from one of the impacts. I was lucky-enough to be behind one of the cars that was parked on the street, otherwise I would of been pummeled by the flying rocks and metal shrapnel.
"What the hell was that about....."
I looked into the sky and saw the red moon, glowing with blood. Right among the sky was the single shadowy figure that appeared from nowhere.
"I guess that is who caused this. Damn, I was just about to leave the city..."
I hear a crash and turn towards the subway station I was walking towards, the train is crashed along the entrance and was flung off the track.
"I stand corrected......"

....I thought this day wouldn't happen.
Maybe I will have to survive through this after all.
Dammit.....

killer1164

Lonely Bloodsucker

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Recycle Bin

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers