Please PM me if you would like to roleplay or have any questions.

User Image

...my name is

Lukas Lenard

...more commonly known as

Luk

...the years I have been dreaming is

...you must be blind otherwise you know I am a

male

...not many people know that I am

gay

... I am most definitely

uke/seke

...my occupation is

supermodel

...what people would say about me

where can I start, there has been so many words thrown around that I can not even remember them all but I do remember a few. I have been called the sexiest man alive, a heart throb, a flirt, and to die for. This is just my act for the public though. I am a very caring person, romantic, but can be quite the pervert at times.  

...my story is

I have always been destined for the modeling industry. When I was just a baby it seemed I was too perfect to be a baby. Then when I started to go to school, all the parents would look at me and swoon. They envied me because they wanted there kids to look as good. I soon started to understand why people acted so funny around me and used it to my advantage. When I got to elementary school I would use my charming good looks to get out of assignments or get that extra pudding cup at lunch. This moved into middle school when I started to get taller and even more handsome. My voice started to drop and girls were all over me. The teachers noticed I was different but started to ignore me. So I used the girls. I am not very proud of what I did but when the girls became to clingy I would break up with them. 

Then my life changed when I got to high school. I auditioned for a play and got one of the leading guy roles. I was so happy and I practiced my heart out. Then on the opening night of the show, a talent scout came to our school. He watched the performance and then came up to me after the show. He said he worked for an agency that would live to use my talents and looks to make me famous, how could I say no?

I started modeling the next week for catalogs and boys clothing but it soon became much more. I was having the opportunity to model for magazines and ads. I kept moving up the food chain and when I hit my senior year of high school, I already had the front page of a magazine!

Now this next part is a little fuzzy, i am not sure who did it but someone had drugged my water and put me in a van. I didn't wake up until I was at this strange place in a cage. It turns out it was a slave market and I was being sold at a VERY high price.

... I am looking for a

Master who would also be a model. This master would have to be nearly rich to buy me but in the end it would be worth it. I would like my master to let me keep modeling and even do a few photo shoots with him if he allowed me.