Welcome to Gaia! ::

Republic City Role Play

Back to Guilds

A role playing guild set in Republic City from the new series Legend of Korra 

Tags: avatar: the last airbender, legend of korra, republic city, bending, equalists 

Reply Residential Area
Allister's Apartment

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Greatdman15

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 7:04 pm
This apartment contains a small living room, a small kitchen, and two smaller rooms along with a bathroom. The kitchen has the basic features and dishes, nothing extra. The living room has a couch, a table with a radio on it, a few small folding chairs, The master bedroom is quite small, so all it contains is a bed and a small side table, The other room was occupied with exercise equipment, mostly dumbbells as there wasn't enough room for any big exercising equipment. And a small bookshelf containing information about the past.  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 5:45 am
Allister Takame
Pro-Bender (Practice Squad)

User Image

╔═════════════════════════════╗

Allister decided to go for a walk to the streets of Republic City. As he was getting his sword and throwing around him, he pondered the thought of a new kind of training. "Hmm I'm tired of just pro-bending...ugh oh well." Allister says as he leaves heading towards the bending arena for work, but first he wanted to get some fresh fruit from the market.
╚═════════════════════════════╝

-Exit to Republic City Market-  

Greatdman15

Greatdman15

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:01 pm
Allister Takame

User Image

Allister arrives back at his apartment after scaling rooftops for 15 or so minutes. "Wow she has potential, I can help her through her pain but first she needs to break away from Amon herself." Allister thought as he placed his belongings down, took off his shirt and lied down on his bed. "What a day."

-Enter from Park-  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:31 pm
Allister Takame

User Image

Allister rose from his bed, something dawned on him as he was laying there in the bed. "I just thought about it she could be hurt from the shot. I should go and find her make sure she's ok." Allister grabbed his sword and left his apartment. He used a burst of fire to propel him to the rooftop of a nearby building and began to jump rooftop to rooftop heading into the city.

-Exit-  

Greatdman15

Residential Area

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas