Welcome to Gaia! ::

The World is Ours // CLOSED

Back to Guilds

The roleplay haven. Join for endless fun~ 

Tags: Roleplaying, Literate, Fantasy, Action, Adventure 

Reply {{:Action/Adventure Rps:}}
all fair in love, war, and tech Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sakura the balck blossom

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 7:43 pm
its the year 2025 and human tech is really evolved and so some people want to control it and some people want it gone for good. There are three factions the resistance that want to get rid of tech so people don misuse it the NeoTech faction is the people who want to use tech to take over control of the world and the Raycasters are the ones who try and stop the Resistance and NeoTech from using and destroying it they all use Tech weapons

Layout:

Character name:
Nickname:
Bio:
Appearance:  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 2:32 pm
heres mine

Name: Serane Coldheart
Nickname:Sara, Rain, Black Lotus
TechWeapon:Tech Blade that changes into a little mech bird that can talk and a second blade that can shoot cyber bullets and inject nanotech into others to heal them
Bio:born into the resistance as a young child her parents went off on a mission but never came back when she turned 16 her parents were killed by the ray casters guards now she want revenge she only want them dead untill NeoTech interrupts
Appearance:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Sakura the balck blossom

Monochromeblaze

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 4:25 pm
Character name:Celthric
Nickname: Cel
Tech Weapon:Tech Sytche that urns into a blade and a dagger and is used for hacking and uploading viruses and only kills if he has too
Bio:"Hate the resistance" he always said everytime he saw them he is Part of the NeoTech and his sole purpose is to take over the world for his own personal gain he showno mercy and he only cares about him self
Appearance:
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 4:27 pm
cool i finally get another person well start when we gwt another person ok  

Sakura the balck blossom

Monochromeblaze

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 4:27 pm
ok  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 6:54 pm
Character name:Leon Wolf
Nickname:Lone Wolf Leon, The hell-hound/ hell-hound/ the hound of hell/ the wolf of war.
Age:unknown. whoever asked was found missing later that day.
Tech Weapon:multi-form nanite based weapon.
Bio:I'm Leon Wolf, a raycaster and a bounty hunter to boot. if you want the person dead, my nanite based weapons will do the job. they work one of two ways. one is inhalation and the other is direct contact. they literally break down the cellular structure of anything they touch to make more of them. i don't like to kill anyone, but if i need to then i will. i would prefer to take my targets alive though for personal reasons.
Appearance: User Image  

I Am Alucard Hellsing

Sakura the balck blossom

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 10:17 pm
(sweet let us start)

Im stuck down here all cause of thos machine the raycasters make but if i destroy it there company will break down problem is their guards are always on alertSerane said as she looked for a way in to the base  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 10:31 pm
two guards the resistace isnt here hopefully should be easy but once i get inside i might have a problema Cel said to himself as he study the guards movement  

Monochromeblaze

Sakura the balck blossom

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:21 pm
looks up and wonders about the bulidingmaybe theres a vent i can climb through at the top of the building to get in  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:28 pm
Character Name:Luxor Salaneth

Nickname:Lux

Techweapon:Blade that turns into a gun and posses people to do whatever he want and uses it to hack into computers that are connected to the security

Bio:born befoer this world turned into a tech paradise he found the true power of tech when he accidentally killed 5 thugs with his weapon he then joined NeoTech to control it for his own gain he never uses his posses tech in his weapon cause he never like using it for an odd reason

Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Keiko Stein

4,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Keiko Stein

4,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:31 pm
Lux came behind Cel and finally said"Cel if you try to infiltrate this place you will die let me do this and ill signal you when everything is in place alright" Lux said as he went to the back of the building and climbed the building  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:30 pm
as Rain looked at the top of the building she looked in shock to see Lux heading to the top."No not him i need to hurry cause if hes here that means there might be others" Rain said as she head up to the top of a building and went across building top till she got close to one of the raycasters buildings  

Sakura the balck blossom

Xenpachii

Shirtless Hunter

5,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:24 pm
((Out of Cookies: Just going to jump in if that's okay?))
Character name: Decus
Nickname:
Age: Looks 18 but is really 25 ((one year used to gain old and new skills.))
Tech Weapon: Claw Tech that can pierce through steal or concrete easily, and also the fingers can extend but get thinner. Can also become a regular pair of gloves.
Bio: Decus was in an accident and put in a frozen state, he still looks 18 but was frozen for 6 years. Decus hates them because they kept him alive instead of letting him die. He is quiet and calm but is willing to help get rid of any side. Decus is skilled in Parkour, Gymnastics, Acrobatics, and things like that.
Appearance:
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:30 pm
Decus looked up the building steadily. Take out a Raycasters employe, who saw too much. Before he turns in his report. Kill him and destroy report at all costs. Decus ran at the building, and raced up the side, his shoe spikes leaving pint sized holes. He reached up and grabbed a ledge when the building turned to steel. Decus climbed till he pulled himself to the top. "Someone else on this mission?" He whispered seeing Rain on the building as well.  

Xenpachii

Shirtless Hunter

5,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sakura the balck blossom

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:03 pm
Xx_silver_flames_xX
Decus looked up the building steadily. Take out a Raycasters employe, who saw too much. Before he turns in his report. Kill him and destroy report at all costs. Decus ran at the building, and raced up the side, his shoe spikes leaving pint sized holes. He reached up and grabbed a ledge when the building turned to steel. Decus climbed till he pulled himself to the top. "Someone else on this mission?" He whispered seeing Rain on the building as well.
after noticing Decus Rain raced up the building as fast as possible and made it to the top to confront Decus.Hey! who are you and why are you here Rained said as her mech birb flew into her hand and turned into a sword  
{{:Action/Adventure Rps:}}

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff