Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh, The Irony

Back to Guilds

An Rp about defective experiments that have an.... Ironic.... quality to them. 

Tags: Supernatural, Experiments, Roleplaying, Scientists 

Reply The Institute of Paranormal Studies: Jerico
The Forest Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SafyreChaos
Captain

Invisible Genius

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 8:10 pm
This is a forest around the institute. It is huge and one of the reasons the outsiders rarely get into the institute. Some say it is just an ordinary forest. But it has a will of its own when it comes to humans. You must be or have knowledge of the supernatural in order to get through it. The experiments love to play here.
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:41 pm
ockroach
Experiment #00❼

"E for England... Or E for Experiment..."
User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Frolicking around the forest, the fourteen year old girl was carrying a notebook and pen, and was very bored. Bored of the modern world she lived in. Bloody hell, why can't things be how they were back in the day? she thought, clambering up a tree with the notebook and pen in her mouth. Everyone is in a rush these days, and smelling the roses seems impossible. "Either I'm pissed, or the whole world is pissed," she said out loud to herself, her English accent thick in her voice. She may have not ever stepped out of the institute's grounds, let alone been to England, but her heritage played a role in her lifestyle. From her accent and slang all the way to the things that she liked and disliked, the traditional English lifestyle lies within the girl for always and eternity. Her heritage was important to her, as many people in the present day could care less about where they are from. She found a perch in the tree and settled, momentarily watching a caterpillar munch on a leaf just several inches away. At the spot she chose, she was hidden from view of the unsuspecting, but could see the forest floor clearly. Besides talking to herself, Cockroach was trying to remember the modern way of speaking by writing it down, and continuing to write a story she's been working on. "If I want people to think I'm normal...ish, then I need to start saying drunk instead of pissed. And I shan't say jiffy, either," she ranted on to herself as she wrote it down in easier format than she said, wondering if trying to fit into the modern world was really worth it.

๑۩۞۩๑๑۩۞۩๑۩۞۩๑๑۩۞۩๑

SimsGirl87

Codebreaking Conversationalist

9,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Etherious Virgil

Greedy Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:02 pm
Along with the english teenager, their was another presence in the expanse of tree's that was called a forest. An 18 year old experiment that went by the name of Ryuuju Amaya, or #207. He was sitting under a tree enjoying a nap and woke up with a large yawn. His normal pink shirt was draped over a low branch above him and his tight white tank top clung to his skin. Ryuuji scratched his head and adjusted his glasses. There was blood on the ground a little ways away and a dead bear in the middle of the pool of crimson liquid. The boy checked his arms and back. Sure enough some of his scars were open and he realized the bear must've attacked him, so he reacted with his blood and took care of the animal. Of course he fainted afterwards because of the fact that he got nauseous around blood unless he's in a distressing, dangerous, or necessary situation. He sighed loudly and leaned his head back, resting it against the tree. He was feeling nauseous again from seeing the bear's blood.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:17 am
ockroach
Experiment #00❼

User Image

She watched the experiment that was on the forest floor, curious about what he was doing. She watched as the bear died, and felt a little sick to her stomach when she saw the large amount of blood. But she was definetly not feeling nauseous, or not nearly as much as the other experiment. She watched the caterpillar after a few moments. It was still eating the leaf it was sitting on. She shrugged, figuring she'd rather have as stimulating conversation with another experiment versus observe a caterpillar. Besides, she needed to communicate with the other experiments. And if she got lucky and found a new friend, they could come up with an escape plan together. Plus, she's observed bugs for long enough, not watching a caterpillar for an hour was something she wouldn't worry about. Cockroach grabbed her notebook and pen and quickly descended down the tree, and went over to the boy. If he hadn't noticed her presence before, then she would seem to have just come out of nowhere. After reaching him, she knelt on the ground next to him. "You alright, lad?" she asked softly, her accent making her vowels sound odd.

๑۩۞۩๑๑۩۞۩๑۩۞۩๑๑۩۞۩๑

SimsGirl87

9,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Etherious Virgil

Greedy Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:12 pm
Ryuuji opened his eyes, nodding slowly as he did so. Yeah, feelin a little queasy that's all. he said and looked at the girl. He had been a little surprised by her sudden appearance, but quickly shook that off and smiled at her. Hi, my name's Ryuuji. What's yours if I may ask? he inquired.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:50 am
ockroach
Experiment #00❼

User Image

"Something to eat or drink may help with that," she suggested kindly. She smiled back to him. "That's quite the exotic name, Ryuuji. But I like it. I call meself-I mean, myself Cockroach,” she replied. “I apologize for my slurred speech, tryin’ to speak the American way is quite the challenge with me British accent always lingering around.” Her words starting with TH sounded more like they started with Z's. "How old are ye, might I know?"

๑۩۞۩๑๑۩۞۩๑۩۞۩๑๑۩۞۩๑

SimsGirl87

9,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Etherious Virgil

Greedy Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:00 am
Ryuuji smiled. It's alright. And I'm 18. How old are you Cockroach? he asked with a small smile. He stood and took his pink shirt off of the branch, slipping it on to hide the burn marks and scars that were riddled along his upper arms.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:13 am
ockroach
Experiment #00❼

User Image

She watched as he got up to put on his shirt, noticing the marks on his arms, but didn't ask. "I'm 5238 days old, or roughly fourteen, but who's counting?" she replied with a smile. She stood up,, grabbing her notebook and pen from the ground. "So... what'd they create out of you? I'm a mermaid," Cockroach asked to make conversation.

๑۩۞۩๑๑۩۞۩๑۩۞۩๑๑۩۞۩๑

SimsGirl87

9,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Etherious Virgil

Greedy Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:19 am
Ryuuji raised his eyebrow at her answer. The scientists never made me.. he said and laughed a little. He glanced over at the bear one last time and closed his eyes tight, trying to keep the image out of his mind. He looked at Cockroach. A mermaid huh? Im gonna guess that you only have a tail in the water? he asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:32 am
ockroach
Experiment #00❼

User Image

She laughed a bit with him at his reply. "Yes, a mermaid. And me tail only grows in water, you are correct. Though won't see me dead in a pool," she answered, lifting a necklace from her neck. She handed it to him, and there was a dark blue scale on it. "That's one of me scales from me tail."

๑۩۞۩๑๑۩۞۩๑۩۞۩๑๑۩۞۩๑

SimsGirl87

9,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Etherious Virgil

Greedy Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:35 am
Ryuuji smiled. Pretty cool. he said and rubbed the back of his head. Did you pull the scale off yourself? he asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:48 am
ockroach
Experiment #00❼

User Image

Cockroach nodded. "I wouldn't dare let someone else pull a scale off of me tail. Besides, nobody but me has seen my tail before, not even the scientists." She paused and looked into his eyes. "Hurt as much as pulling out a tooth. Not too bad of pain, but they do grow back, much faster than teeth, actually. 'Bout a week or two." After a moment, she asked curiously, "Why do you ask?"

๑۩۞۩๑๑۩۞۩๑۩۞۩๑๑۩۞۩๑

SimsGirl87

9,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Etherious Virgil

Greedy Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:51 am
Ryuuji blinked. Figured that it would hurt quite a bit is all. he replied. So no one else has seen your tail huh? Why's that? Are you scared to show other people? he asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:02 am
ockroach
Experiment #00❼

User Image

"You get used to it after you pull out so many scales," she said casually with a shrug. "Hell no, I ain't afraid of other's seein' it. Nobody's seen my tail 'cause I don't go into bodies of water when I'm around people, let alone when I'm by myself." She paused. "You wanna see it, don't you?"

๑۩۞۩๑๑۩۞۩๑۩۞۩๑๑۩۞۩๑

SimsGirl87

9,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Etherious Virgil

Greedy Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:09 am
Ryuuji shrugged. You've caught my interest, so yeah. he said and smirked. So you never go into bodies of water? he asked.  
The Institute of Paranormal Studies: Jerico

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff