Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The Graveyard (Trash)
Moreau Family ~ Needs Updating (On Hold)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 4:21 pm
Meet the Family: Overview

Cinq Moreau
Father, vampire, 50* years old, Hufflepuff, Professor at Hogwarts

*vampire age

Anna Moreau
Mother, witch, 38 years old, Hufflepuff, owns Dervish & Banges in Hogsmeade

Yvonne Moreau
Eldest daughter, 13 years old, Slytherin, Hogwarts student

Melanie Moreau
Younger daughter, 8 years old

Cinq, Anna, Yvonne, Melanie approved by VT and Violet too!~Ðєv also o3o

[Cing, Anna, Melanie,Yvonne~Updates Accepted] by ❝Yukitty❞ 6/25/2014

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 4:33 pm
Hi, my name is Cinq Moreau.

I'm a male.

I am a vampire, turned by Jack Terran of the Striker's Clan.

My special power is unknown as of yet.

I'm 38 years old, but look around 32.

My birthday is August 24th.

I work in Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardy as a Professor.

My dream job is none so far.

My blood status is pureblood.

The house I was in was Hufflepuff.

I was in the class of 2006.

I'm interested in no one.

I'm currently with Anna Moreau

I may seem playful, joyous, and encouraging but I'm really anxious on the inside. I put on a facade to hide my insecurities and my low self-esteem. I try my best, but I always feel like my best is not enough, so I tend to work myself to exhaustion. Even after being turned into a vampire, I retain my cheerful self.

My background story is I was born in England, though my parents are French. I was forced to learn French at a young age, though I have come to enjoy the language as time went on. When I was around six years old, I fell into an icy lake and caught pneumonia shortly after. I guess my lungs suffered the most, because I occasionally have trouble breathing. I should've died due to the lung infection caused by the sickness, but the healers were quite the experts.

Later, after having graduated from Hogwarts with a couple useful N.E.W.T.S, I married a beautiful witch and had two daughters, hoping they would never grow up.

During my stay at Hogwarts, my lungs grew weaker by the day, which ultimately cost my life. Infections, diseases, foreign contaminants invaded my body. It was too late to get me to the hospital or a healer, so with no more options, Anna had to go beg Jack, a vampire, to save me. I died that day, but yet, I'm not dead. I found it funny, how someone who is against living as a half-dead being, a being in limbo almost, could he himself be half-dead.

I enjoy playing with my daughter, fooling around, spending time with my wife, making people smile, and discovering new things.

I despise having people worry about me, frowns, seriousness, wasting a good opportunity to do something fun, and being away from those who I love.

I'm afraid of losing everything I hold dear to myself.

My strengths are catching ghouls and ghosts.

My flaw is making people worry about me.

I look like this

My wand is a 11 inches, Holly wood with Manticore hair.

My pet is a snowy owl called Brie

My O.W.L. Scores Were:
Astronomy - D
Charms - E
Defence Against the Dark Arts - E
Herbology - O
History of Magic - E
Potions - P
Transfiguration - A
Ghost and Ghouls Studies - O
Healing - A
Study of Ancient Runes - P

My N.E.W.T. Scores Were:
Charms - E
Defence Against the Dark Arts - E
Herbology - O
History of Magic - O
Ghost and Ghouls Studies - O

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 1:21 pm
Hi, my name is Anna Moreau.

I'm a female.

I'm 38 years old.

My birthday is October 15th.

I am working at Dervish & Banges.

My dream job is none; Already living it.

My blood status is muggleborn.

I was in the class of 2006.

I'm interested in no one.

I'm currently with Cinq Moreau

I can be caring and passionate, though sometimes I can also be quite strict. I'm intolerant towards bullying and the like, but I'm also quick to forgive people. I tend to give out sweets to young kids, because I love to see them happy. However, I can be quite stubborn and extremely gullible. I like to think that everybody should be trusted and respected until they've done something to make me think otherwise.

My background story is that I am the only daughter of a muggle family. I was quite happy when I found out that I would be going to Hogwarts. It's such an exquisite opportunity! Of course, that's where I met my husband, Cinq Moreau. We started out as friends and slowly worked up the relationship ladder, I guess.

In any case, when I graduated with a couple N.E.W.T.S, I decided to open a shop in Hogsmeade near Hogwarts because I just can't leave the school. I have this emotional attachment to Hogwarts. I hope that one day, my two daughters can go to the school I love so much.

Later, after three years he started working at Hogwarts, his health declined dramatically. I blamed myself for not catching that sooner, but honestly he never really gave me the chance to. He collapsed, and to save him, I had to beg Jack Terra, the Hogwarts caretaker, to turn him into a vampire. I was too afraid to look, but yet, too scared to take my eyes away as Cinq died and revived as a vampire.

I enjoy being with my family, looking at the august school, making people happy, painting, and playing various instruments.

I despise bullying, being angry, sadness, rainy days, and seeing Cinq having one of his coughing fits.

I'm afraid of death and losing someone precious to me.

My strengths are the subject of potions and herbology.

My flaws are quick to bully Cinq and screaming my head off during high-action traveling. Like flying on a broom.

I look like this.

My wand is a 10 inches, Blackthorn wood with Unicorn tail hair

My pet is an albino mouse called Nana.

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! I tend to overreact when Cinq's owl and Nana are out of her cages. I don't like to have my pet accidentally eaten.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:12 pm
Hi, my name is Yvonne Moreau

But I mostly go by Yvie

I'm a female.

I'm 13 years old.

My birthday is December 15th.

My dream job is to be the best duelist.

My blood status is halfblood.

The school I will be going to is Hogwarts.

The house I'm in is Slytherin

I'm interested in guys.

I'm currently with no one.

People say that, in a nutshell, I, outwardly, keep up the "sweet and cute girl" facade. Deep down, in a sense, I just wants to see the world burn. Call it evil, it's more the childish side me that is slowly crawling and poking its way to the surface. Pranks are my friends, especially those that involve trickery. After all, there is nothing more fun than convincing someone that a bottle of hot sauce was tomato juice. I'm impatient and possess a small temper, but nevertheless I hold deep ambitions, such as becoming "the most powerful witch ever to walk on land." Driven by the desire to be the best of the best, I wouldn't mind using methods that are slightly questionable. And if caught, there is always that "sweet little smile" that can aid me.

My background story is that I am the elder daughter of Cinq and Anna Moreau, living above Dervish & Banges for all of my life. The Hogwarts school towered over Hogsmeade, and each day I was reminded that this would be the school I would enter. I was proud to be a witch, and most importantly, proud of my family.

I felt the need to be perfect, as after my father started teaching at Hogwarts and my mother became busy with the shop. I acted as a role model, and therefore I needed to take care of Melanie. Alas, my patience often ran short, which might lead to some yelling and tears at the end of the day. At the very least, Melanie was my sister, meaning I had to suck it up and deal with it. However, with animals, my temper ran short, because no animal I ever encountered treated me with love. I believe that I have the Animal-Repelling Curse.

As days passed, I wanted to rebel against the responsibility of having to take care of her younger sister, to just give up and have fun, but another side of me wanted to remain this "sweet little girl" that I was not. All I could do was wait for the day I am finally accepted into Hogwarts, because I believed that Hogwarts would be where my true self could bloom, where I has no responsibility other than to live happily.

I enjoy pranks, watching people get into harmless though unfortunate accidents, day-dreaming, sweets, and escaping punishments.

I despise boredom, peppers, bitter foods, being told "no", and animals.

I'm afraid of being a failure.

My strengths is my wand-work.

My flaws are anything patience-related and being too judgmental.

I look like the following:
First
Second
Third
Fourth
Fifth
Sixth
Seventh

My wand is a cedar wood, phoenix feather core, 7 inches, supple.

I don't have a pet.

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! I speak fluent English and French. {Yvonne is a pending animagus.}

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
The Graveyard (Trash)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers