Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The Graveyard (Trash)
Henrick Family ~ Needs Updating (On Hold)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 1:46 pm
Meet the Family: Overview

Miles Henrick
Father, wizard, 45 years old, Head of Department of International Magical Cooperation, Slytherin

Sicilia Henrick
Mother, muggle, 43 years old, receptionist at a car retail company

Chase Henrick
Eldest son, wizard, 20 years old, Healer, Ravenclaw

Sun Henrick
Younger brother of Chase, wizard, 18 years old, shop owner, Gryffindor

Autumn Henrick
Youngest child, only daughter of Henrick family, witch, 17 years old, Hogwarts student, Hufflepuff

Violet

[Miles, Sicilia, Chase, Sun, Autumn~Updates Accepted] by ❝Yukitty❞ 6/25/2014
OWLS/NEWTS to Sun & Autmun accepted by Essy. 7.13.14

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 2:51 pm
Hi, my name is Miles Henrick.

I'm a male.

I'm 45 years old.

My birthday is April 11th.

I work as the Head of Department of International Magical Cooperation

My dream job is don't have time to dream.

My blood status is pureblood.

The house I was in was Slytherin.

I was in the class of I forgot. I don't keep track of time.

I'm interested in nothing.

I'm currently with Sicilia Henrick

I may seem serious and hardworking but I'm really carefree and easy-going. Some say that I am like a robot and I do not like it. I'm always away from my family and I hate it. I wish I had spent more time with my boys and little girl. I feel guilty to leave Sicilia on her own, so I try to live in the moment when I'm with my family. I can already feel Chase resent me. I'm not a workaholic, I swear.

My background story is I was born in a family of normal purebloods. They were un-accepting of me when I told them my decision to marry Sicilia, but they eventually, possibly begrudgingly, accepted the fact that I won't yield. But when they saw little Chase and Sun, their eyes gleamed with happiness and for a couple minutes, we were back to the happy family we once were. I hope that one day, they will fully accept Sicilia and my decision to marry her.

In any case, I was what the youngsters described as a "hooligan". I never took my school work seriously, though I still somehow passed and achieved N.E.W.T.S. It was a miracle, probably. I liked to play and to simply have fun. I still do, though the stress of having to work has prevented me from being that little kid from years ago.

I enjoy playing with my kids, having fun, relaxing, reading a good book, and being me.

I despise feeling like I'm responsible for Chase's contempt, always being away at work, seeing people take little things too seriously, being alone, and injustice.

I'm afraid of being hated.

My strengths are my organization skills and ability to think on my toes.

My flaw is always being away from the ones I love.

I look like this

My wand is a 10 inches, Hawthorn wood with Unicorn tail hair.

My pet is an orange tabby named Star

My O.W.L. Scores Were:
Astronomy - A
Charms - O
Defense Against the Dark Arts - O
Herbology - P
History of Magic - A
Potions - O
Transfiguration - E
Cursebreaking - A
Healing - O
Wizard Law - O

My N.E.W.T. Scores Were:
Defense Against the Dark Arts - O
Charms - E
Transfiguration - E
Potions - E
Healing - O
Wizard Law - O

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 3:06 pm
Hi, my name is Sicilia Henrick.

I'm a female.

I'm 43 years old.

My birthday is March 3rd.

I work in a car retail shop as a receptionist.

My dream job is becoming a business owner.

My blood status is muggle.

I was in the class of 2001.

I'm interested in no one.

I'm currently with Miles Henrick.

I may seem relaxed but I'm really worried. I have to take care of the kids most of the time and take care of the house. I'm scared that the kids will be too lonely and will get sick of me someday. I know I shouldn't think like that, but I always get these weird feelings. I'm worried about Chase being too introverted and always reading. I'm scared that Sun may be faking his smiles. I try my best, at least.

My background story is I grew up in a normal household. I have a younger sister, who just immigrated to the United States. She likes it there. My parents retired and moved to the country side. When I found out the man of my dreams being a wizard... Well, my views have certainly broadened. Everything I dreamed of when I was little girl suddenly became true! Of course, his parents weren't really happy with their son marrying a "muggle". But we didn't care, because we were so deep in love.

I enjoy relaxing music, reading, watching my kids have fun, being with Miles, and feeling like I can do anything.

I despise being useless, being too worried, knowing that Chase doesn't have any friends, knowing that my kids will leave me one day, and feeling lonely.

I'm afraid of being alone.

My strengths are keeping a positive attitude and staying focused.

My flaw is worrying too much.

I look like this

My pet is a rock called Tim. I raise three kids: I don't have time for extra mouths to feed.

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 3:35 pm
Hi, my name is Chase Henrick

I'm a male

I'm 20 years old.

My birthday is January 25th.

I work as a healer at St. Mungo's.

My dream job is living it.

My blood status is halfblood.

The house I was in was Ravenclaw.

I was in the class of 2024.

I'm interested in no one.

I'm currently single. Have been my entire life.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm observant. I'm quiet, but not shy. I sometimes have trouble talking with new people, often ending up saying something awkward or boring. I can't really help it, since during my Hogwarts years I didn't really go out much: I just sat in the Ravenclaw common room and read or study. It was life. At least, though, I know how to communicate effectively with people and practice empathy, due to the very nature of my job. Sometimes, I may get quite anxious even though I show no outward changes. I sometimes doubt my abilities and I over-worry, but hey, everyone has their quirks.

My background story is: I was born and lived most of my life in London. My father is a Head in the Ministry of Magic, while my mother is a muggle working as a receptionist for some car company. I should've been happy, and I was for awhile. Nothing seemed to trigger the excited child in me as days went on. I guess I got boring. I've lived my entire life as a boring student, studying boring subjects at a public school, and doing boring stuff other muggles seemed to enjoy. Days went by in black and white. The birth of my baby sister should've made me happy, but it didn't. My eight-year old brother was annoying as ever.

I wanted to go to Hogwarts because I thought that the experience could change me. I was sick of living my life filled with boredom, and I heard that some interesting events have happened at Hogwarts. Maybe this was the break I was looking for: to turn back to normal. But what is normal? I wondered...

At Hogwarts where the magic began, life went by expectantly. The multitude of subjects were fascinating as first, but quickly grew boring, as always. The stimuli for my brain had to be new and varied. My social ineptness didn't help either, for even if I was with acquaintances, none of them seemed really like "friends." Especially after Samuel Meridith yelled some pretty mean things. And, being the immature and hurt kid I was, attempted to find my way around the Forbidden Forest, where Itumbled down a rock slope. Yes, I almost died, but nevertheless survived. Yes, I suffered slightly from this event, but it wasn't traumatic. Yes, I eventually had a mental breakdown, blame Athena, my oh so adventure little fox, who brought me close enough to the Forbidden Forest to trigger I have no idea what.

Life got better, for awhile.

During my fourth year, when my younger siblings were all studying magic at Hogwarts, something went awry. During the winter when all seemed so calm and quiet, Autumn slipped into the icy lake, which almost caused her death. I was scared senseless, because losing a family member younger than I was the last thing on my mind. I couldn't do anything as I sat idly by, waiting for someone to tell me if Autumn was alright or not. Sun was nowhere to be seen, but he wasn't really on my mind during those awful hours. That was when I realized, as powerless as I was, I could do something in the future: I realized that I wanted to become a healer. And so, I studied for the necessary OWLs and NEWTs, deciding to use Hogwarts as a stepping stone to my dream career.

And so, the rest is history.

I enjoy reading, the quiet, staring at the night-sky, the smile of a healed patient, and watching others live life.

I despise big social gatherings, feeling lonely, rain, death, and being interrupted.

I'm afraid of making mistakes.

My strength is memorization.

My flaws are that I cannot speak my mind quite well and I tend to bore people.

I look like the below:
First Year
Second and Third Year
Third and Fourth Year
Fifth Year
Sixth Year
Seventh Year

My wand is a 9 1/2, Willow wood, with Salamander tail core.

My pets are a snowy owl named Night
and an arctic fox named Athena.

My O.W.L. Scores Are:
Astronomy - E
Charms - O
Defence Against the Dark Arts - O
Herbology - O
History of Magic - D
Potions - O
Transfiguration - O
Alchemy - E
Cursebreaking - E
Healing Class - O
Study of Ancient Runes - T
Wandless Magic Practice Class - E

My N.E.W.T. Scores Are:
Astronomy - O
Charms - O
Defence Against the Dark Arts - O
Herbology - O
Potions - O
Transfiguration - E
Alchemy - E
Cursebreaking - O
Healing Class - O
Wandless Magic Practice Class - E

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 3:49 pm
Hi, my name is Sun Henrick.

I'm a male.

I'm 18 years old.

My birthday is August 21st.

I am self-employed.

My dream job is owning the most successful artist gallery.

My blood status is halfblood.

The house I was in was Gryffindor.

I was in the class of 2026.

I'm interested in girls.

I'm currently with no one.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm energetic, optimistic, and overall happy. Some people say I'm reckless and don't think things through. I usually hide my sadness behind a smile and after awhile, that smile will become real. You know how some people pretend to be something and soon enough, they become what they pretended to be? I'm like that. I prefer to take life easy and just enjoy everything instead of rushing through things.

Nothing worked. Everything I try at school, I fail. I can't do anything right, I'm now a loner, and I have become this ball of pessimism flying around. I changed. While Chase climbed the ladder of success, I seemed to descend into the pit of despair. I find this so unfair, that I should be the one so popular, so... accepted. This thought only propelled me further into a depression, because I'm a coward and a selfish fiend. I find it funny how the two things I'm absolutely afraid of are becoming true...

My background story is quite normal, actually, even if some people call me crazy. I spend a lot of time with my family and friends. I have a loving mother and an awesome father, as well as an intelligent brother and adorable sister. I really like to poke her cheeks. I usually spend my time in school and in my extracurricular activities, but when I have free time, I love to play my flute. I'm starting to learn how to play the guitar just for fun.

When I finally received my acceptance letter to Hogwarts, I couldn't stop jumping up and down from joy. I mean, I get to spend so much time with Chase! Imagine the things I could do with magic! Too bad there are restrictions, but still...

First Year
I felt awesome. I thought it was going to be awesome. But Hogwarts wasn't as great as I had previously thought... I had fun for the first few months, but I had zero magical talent. I was simply... average. I made no friends either. I feel like suddenly, I became invisible. However, I carried on with life. That is, until one day when I sent a bludger crashing towards Heather, and hurt her really badly. I felt guilty, and the fact that the two girls, Heather and Remy, weren't even angry at me were even worse. I hurt someone and I wasn't even punished?

Second Year
Nothing changed. Absolutely nothing changed. The highlight of my year was getting so hurt in quidditch that I quit being a beater, and swore on my grave that I would never touch a beater's bat. But then... Autumn came running at me, asking me what was wrong. Nothing. Absolutely nothing. But then, she clung onto me like no other day, crying about something. I shoved her away, but I used too much strength and she fell into the lake. I was the reason she almost died, and I didn't have the guts to confess. Autumn lied and said she simply slipped into the lake. I'm the worst. I should just disappear...

I enjoy hanging out with friends, spending time with my family, smiling, exploring the outdoors, and magic.

I despise waiting, crying, sadness, being away from Chase, and having too many responsibilities.

I'm afraid of being hated and losing all hope.

My strength is making people smile.

My flaw is not being able to concentrate quite well on a specific task.

I look like the below:
First Year
Second Year
Third Year
Fourth Year
Fifth Year
Sixth Year
Seventh Year

My wand is a 8 1/2 inches oak wood with an unicorn tail hair core.

My pet is a barn owl called Ress.

My OWL scores were
Astronomy - P
Charms - E
Defense Against the Dark Arts - A
Herbology - A
History of Magic - P
Potions - E
Transfiguration - O
Art - O
Cooking With Magic - O
Muggle Art - O

My NEWT scores were
Charms - O
Potions - A
Transfiguration - A
Art - O
Cooking With Magic - O
Muggle Art - O

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 3:59 pm
Hi, my name is Autumn Henrick.

I'm a female.

I'm 17 years old.

My birthday is September 20th.

My dream job is unknown yet.

My blood status is half blood.

The school I am attending is Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry!

The house I'm in is Hufflepuff.

I'm interested in guys.

I'm currently with no one.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm mature for my age. I am respectful and kind to anyone, everyone. I believe in the fact that if we all tried to understand each other's view points, there would be less prejudice and violence in the world. I believe in the positive side of things too much, but I'm not annoyingly optimistic; I simply like to suggest a second option that brings more smiles in the world.

I tend to be easily scared, and I will lose all of my composure. Some people pointed out the fact that I rely on my brothers too much, and that because I am the only little girl in the Henrick family, I am spoiled. I tend to be, when it comes to books. In one shopping trip, my knowledge-hungry self would beg my parents to buy me over 200 euros worth of books. It runs in the family, the love of books, it seems.

My background story is normal, really. I have my loving parents and my two older brothers who take good care of me. I go to school, come home, do my homework, then go to bed. Nothing special, really. But when I saw my brother Chase got his Hogwarts acceptance letter, I couldn't help but demand information on all-things wizardry from various sources. I got plenty of answers, alright, and I couldn't wait to go to Hogwarts!

When I finally received my acceptance letter, I was happier than a kitty with a room-full of yarn. I felt slightly bad for my mother though, since all three of her kids are going off to Hogwarts. Father was always busy or at the Ministry of Magic working, so she would be all alone. I promised her that I would write to her every day.

First Year
I made so many friends, I felt like I could walk on clouds! Being with my brothers again is a bliss, but Sun seemed to be avoiding me a lot... When I confronted about it, I made him mad. I cried and apologized, but he pushed me away, and I ended up falling into the freezing lake. I almost died. He seemed to be in a lot of pain, and I knew he would be ostracized for causing this accident. It was an accident! But I lied, saying that it was all my fault, that I slipped into the lake by myself, and that Sun was just there. He's been avoiding me ever since. How can I tell him that it wasn't his fault if he wouldn't listen?

I enjoy reading, drawing, singing, enjoying the sunshine, and sticking up for people.

I despise violence, injustice, prejudice, running out of books, and frowning.

I'm afraid of blood, fire, creepy places, spiders, snakes... The list would go on. I'm mostly scared of being alone.

My strengths are my quick thinking and optimism.

My flaw is that I tend to meddle in other people's affairs.

I look like the below:
First Year
Second Year
Third Year
Fourth Year
Fifth-Sixth Year
Seventh Year

My wand is a 8 inches Hawthorn wood, with Jobberknoll feather core

My pet is an white bunny named Prince.

My OWL scores were
Astronomy - A
Charms - E
Defense Against the Dark Arts - A
Herbology - O
History of Magic - P
Potions - E
Transfiguration - A
Care of Magical Creatures - O
Cooking with Magic - E
Healing - E

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 4:03 pm
User Image
Miles Henrick
International Magical Office of Law

╔════════════════════════╗

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

╚════════════════════════╝

[imgleft]http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm302/yaya1202/miles.jpg[/imgleft]
[align=center][size=25][color=#1B4D24][b]Miles Henrick[/b][/color][/size]
[size=20][color=#007D47][b]International Magical Office of Law[/b][/color][/size]

[color=#00B366]
╔════════════════════════╗[/color]

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

[color=#00B366]╚════════════════════════╝
[/color][/align]

User Image
Sicilia Henrick
Receptionist at Car Company

╔════════════════════════╗

╚════════════════════════╝

[imgleft]http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm302/yaya1202/Hikari_Ioroi.jpg[/imgleft]
[align=center][size=25][color=#47006B][b]Sicilia Henrick[/b][/color][/size]
[size=20][color=#660099][b]Receptionist at Car Company[/b][/color][/size]

[color=#D580FE]
╔════════════════════════╗[/color]

[color=#D580FE]╚════════════════════════╝
[/color][/align]

Chase Henrick User Image
Hogwarts Student
~ Ravenclaw Chaser ::: Second Year ~

User Image

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

User Image

"The person who tries to live alone will not succeed as a human being.
His heart withers if it does not answer another heart.
His mind shrinks away if he hears only the echoes of his own thoughts and finds no other inspiration."
- Pearl S. Buck

User Image

[align=center][size=25][color=#00477D][b]Chase Henrick[/b][/color][/size] [imgright]http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm302/yaya1202/2.gif[/imgright]
[size=20][color=#00477D][b]Hogwarts Student[/b][/color][/size]
[size=20][color=#00477D][b]~ Ravenclaw Chaser ::: Second Year ~[/b][/color][/size]

[img]http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm302/yaya1202/stardivider-2.gif[/img][/align]
[color=#0066B3]
text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text
[/color]

[align=center][img]http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm302/yaya1202/stardivider-1.gif[/img]

[color=#80C8FE]"The person who tries to live alone will not succeed as a human being.
His heart withers if it does not answer another heart.
His mind shrinks away if he hears only the echoes of his own thoughts and finds no other inspiration."
- Pearl S. Buck[/color]

[img]http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm302/yaya1202/ravenclaw.gif[/img][/align]

User Image
☼ Sun Henrick ☼
Public School Student

┏━━━━ ✧ ━━━━┓

┗━━━━ ✧ ━━━━┛

Shine with all your might. Aim high and achieve your goal at your own pace.

[imgleft]http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm302/yaya1202/1-464784400-1.gif[/imgleft]
[align=center][size=25][color=#B20000][b]☼ Sun Henrick ☼[/b][/color][/size]
[size=20][color=#FF0000][b]Public School Student[/b][/color][/size]

[color=#FE8080]
┏━━━━ ✧ ━━━━┓[/color]

[color=#FE8080]┗━━━━ ✧ ━━━━┛
[/color]
[color=#B20000]Shine with all your might. Aim high and achieve your goal at your own pace. [/color]
[/align]

User Image
☾ Autumn Henrick ☽
Kindergarten Student

User Image

It is up to me to decide.

It is up to me to control my life.

I am independent and no one can take it away.

[imgleft]http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm302/yaya1202/1-2029544476.jpg[/imgleft]
[align=center][size=25][color=#E38ECC][b]☾ Autumn Henrick ☽[/b][/color][/size]
[size=20][color=#FE80B9][b]Kindergarten Student[/b][/color][/size]

[img]http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m1/martian_cat/pinkdivider.jpg[/img]
[/align]

[align=left][color=#FEBFDC][b]ღ[/b] It is up to me to decide.[/color][/align]
[align=center][color=#FEBFDC][b]ღ[/b] It is up to me to control my life.[/color][/align]
[align=right][color=#FEBFDC][b]ღ[/b] I am independent and no one can take it away.[/color][/align]

The Graveyard (Trash)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games