Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
This guild is dead today

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 12:16 am
Where are you all? crying It's Summer. *crys* crying  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 6:20 am
Well, I was asleep....and just because it's summer doesn't mean anything Beau. People might get jobs and be gone from the guild...  

Shikume
Crew

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 10:13 am
I was in Victoria all day yesterday, and then I passed out.

I'm awake now.  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 10:35 am
If I wasn't still in school I would have gotten a job as a house keeper yesterday emo  

Protedgy

Tree_Spirit 5

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 6:06 pm
Well, I'm planning and packing for a camping trip. which will have no internet, so I'm trying to get some work done. It should be a great trip, monday to about tuesday the next week. We're going backpacking in Colorado. We've already got most of the gear either between the two of us our with our families. One of my few vacations. (we being me and my boyfriend)  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 1:17 am
Shikume
Well, I was asleep....and just because it's summer doesn't mean anything Beau. People might get jobs and be gone from the guild...
Noes I don't want them to be gone from the guild forever. crying I NEED THEM!!!

And I'm just kinda concerned because when you start to go back 1 year ago in this guild it was really active in such from like late May to early August. So if it isn't as active much, it makes me concerned that the guild is dying again which I don't want. crying I'm sure you all don't want that either.  

Aoi the Crossdresser

Shikume
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 5:58 am
Aoi the Crossdresser
Shikume

And I'm just kinda concerned because when you start to go back 1 year ago in this guild it was really active in such from like late May to early August. So if it isn't as active much, it makes me concerned that the guild is dying again which I don't want. crying I'm sure you all don't want that either.
It will be fine Beau...I mean...I'll be able to get on at nights during the summer more often...so I'll make sure to post.  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 8:48 am
I was drunk...I think. I can't remember previous days all too well.  

Semok the Crossdresser

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 5:49 pm
Shikume
Aoi the Crossdresser
Shikume

It will be fine Beau...I mean...I'll be able to get on at nights during the summer more often...so I'll make sure to post.
Okies my love. biggrin After all, you should be active because you are captain. Although there are lots of guilds where the captain isn't like really active.  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 11:29 pm
No really, where are you all? crying I NEED YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Aoi the Crossdresser

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 11:36 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser

I've been looking for a job.  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 11:42 pm
cool4
Aoi the Crossdresser

I've been looking for a job.
I need you all. *Crys* crying Don't leave me.  

Aoi the Crossdresser

River of Polls

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff