Welcome to Gaia! ::

Republic City Role Play

Back to Guilds

A role playing guild set in Republic City from the new series Legend of Korra 

Tags: avatar: the last airbender, legend of korra, republic city, bending, equalists 

Reply Residential Area
The Apartment of Matthew Nix Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jabbbberwokiiii

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 7:11 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Welcome to my home. I tend to lock it when I leave, so you won't be able to enter it without breaking in. My apartment building looks over the park and I have a lovely view of downtown Republic City. Please join me in my home whenever you need to come relax.

-Matthew Nix

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 8:32 pm
neodrac54

Silent Saffron

User Image

Em looked around as Matt continued to lead them to his aparment. She grew curouis, as she contnued to walk.  

MsRetroGeek

Shy Cutie-Pie

Jabbbberwokiiii

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 8:47 pm
мαттнεω
waterbender

User Image

❝Water always flows downhill. So does my love...❞

Matthew fumbled with his keys as he made it to the third floor. He had keys from his old home that he never used anymore and they were such a bother to him, but he still kept them. He found the key for his apartment and entered it, taking in a fresh breath of home.
"So, here we are. Make yourselves at home." He smiled cheerfully and bounded towards the kitchen for another glass of water.

❝... are you prepared for a flood? You better build an ark.❞

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 9:16 pm
User Image

Aoi nodded, walking inside and looking around herself in awe at the apartment. The place had a calming atmosphere about it, and definitely something that made it homey.

She looked around for a moment, before taking a seat and smiling at Em as they waited for their host to return from the kitchen.  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Jabbbberwokiiii

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 9:44 pm
мαттнεω
waterbender

User Image

"Do you guys want a drink? I have plenty of choices." He rummaged in the cupboards for a glass and filled it with water. He grabbed a lemon and squeezed some into the water before sitting the glass on the table. Matthew looked between the girls and smiled. Benders. Just like him.
He whistled to himself and took off his scarf and threw it upon the couch. He was a clean guy, he was just lazy on occasion. Matthew took a sip of the lemon water and his gentle eyes were hazy.

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 9:46 pm
neodrac54

Silent Saffron

User Image

"No thanks Matt" Em felt sorta tired as she returned the smile towards Aoi. She felt sorta tired from her shifts performing and fighting. She slowly felt her eyes come to a rest. Shaking her head she slowly picked her head up.  

MsRetroGeek

Shy Cutie-Pie

Jabbbberwokiiii

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 9:49 pm
мαттнεω
waterbender

User Image

Matthew tilted his head and looked at Em. "Are you tired?" After what happened today, I wouldn't be surprised. He sat down at the table with Aoi and rose an eyebrow at Em. "If you'd like, you can use my bed."

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 9:55 pm
neodrac54

Silent Saffron

User Image

Em blushed lightly from embarrassment. She sighed and nodded. "Sure I'd.... wait use your bed?" She heard her voice get a bit high pitchy. Shaking her head, she nodded. "Yeah thanks man, I'd like that" Replying to his question.  

MsRetroGeek

Shy Cutie-Pie

Jabbbberwokiiii

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 10:13 pm
мαттнεω
waterbender

User Image

Matthew stood up from the table and led Em towards his bedroom. "Right over here." He walked into his room and was embraced with a little chill. He liked it cold in his room when he slept so he could be bundled in tons of blankets. He kept the door open for Em and made sure the bed was good enough for her and that he didn't leave a mess everywhere.
He noticed a simple, blue bracelet on his dresser and smiled gently. He noticed Em coming and shoved the bracelet in his pocket. "Make yourself comfortable."

OOC: This is the bracelet.  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 10:21 pm
neodrac54

Silent Saffron

(OOC: Ooo a mysterious blue bracelet. Wonder who it's from)
User Image

Em looked towards Matt. She noticed that he looked a bit nervous a few minutes ago. But she shrugged it off. "Alright thanks Matt" She said as she slowly stretched her arms up and towards her back. Slowly looking towards him, she couldn't help but feel something was off about him. Yawning slowly, her head started to fog up. Looking around she noticed he had a simple bed room windows on the left and top of the room. A comfy bed, a walk in closet, and a medium sized drawer. "Nice room by the way" Complementing him as she went to the bed, and softly dropped onto it.  

MsRetroGeek

Shy Cutie-Pie

Jabbbberwokiiii

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 10:25 pm
мαттнεω
waterbender

User Image

Matthew smiled and toyed with the bracelet in his pocket. He would've been embarrassed if Em had seen the girly thing. He watched her collapse into bed and chuckled. "I'm glad you like it." He grabbed a blue quilt and threw it on top of Em. "If there's something else you need, you can tell me."

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 10:30 pm
neodrac54

Silent Saffron

User Image

Em thanked Matt for putting the blue quilt on her, as she snuggled into it. "Thanks Matt, and I will. But I'm not gonna be a burden to you" Replying as she softly shut her eyes. Putting her head against the pillow, falling into a light sleep.  

MsRetroGeek

Shy Cutie-Pie

Jabbbberwokiiii

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 10:33 pm
мαттнεω
waterbender

User Image

Matthew let out a short laugh and smiled. "You aren't a burden Em." He turned out the light and left the room, returning to Aoi. He hoped Em would sleep well. He's dealt with sleepwalkers before and he didn't want something like that happening. He drank his water slowly and sat next to Aoi.
"So how good do you think your bending is?"

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 10:58 pm
neodrac54

Silent Saffron

User Image

Em slept peacefully as she breathed softly. But her face contorted a bit once she got into her dream.

In Her Dream

She saw herself looking out into the water. She was close by the park, staring into the lake. Suddenly a reflection came into the water it was of Matt, Aoi, and her Aunt Esme. "Wait what's goin' on?" Talking to herself, she was a bit confused on why they were being reflected. A fight scene was now going on as she watched strange people about a group of 5 of them approach her friends and family member. They were fighting against the people in weird type of armor with green eye pieces, a gold breathing piece, and a red circle in the middle. Their armor was like a darkish blue color with black boots. They were pretty good dodging the attacks but once they came closer to her Aunt Es, she felt fear radiate through her body. "Aunt Es! Run!" It was too late, they already hit her making her become stunned they wrapped her in a chain. The scene then focused on Aoi. She was dodging every single hit using her air bending, but when an electrical device was swung towards her back the electricity blasted all around her body. "AOI!!!!" She yelled as she tried to get into the image, but her hand only faded through. She was afraid now, it was scaring her even more to see her friend and family member get hurt when she couldn't do anything to help them. Then it finally turned towards her other friend, the one she seemed to fancy. Matt. Seeing him using his water bending to take on some, she was scarred for his sake. They were the only ones she had close to her right now. Seeing him suddenly get hit in the palm by one. His bending stopped. "Matt??" She said as she tried to see what was going on. But then he was hit on the legs and his other arm, but then he was shocked like her aunt and Aoi. "MATT!!" She screamed. Feeling someone behind her, she saw a man with a dark hood and white mask with the half of the mask being black the other white. "Hello again Princess" He said as he gripped her arm tightly in his hand. "ARE YOU THE ONE THAT KILLED THEM OFF??" She screamed her emotions were being mixed into sadness, anger, and fear. "You're precious friends and family aren't dead.. well at least your parents are dead" She glared at him, that last part struck her. "I know that you jack a**" "But do you know who killed them?" That left her speechless, she never got that answer from her aunt. "Or even what happened when they were killed?" He asked her. "No.." She responded as she sunk to her knees. "They were killed, by me" He stated with a cackling laughter. "No! SHUT UP! You couldn't have! This is just a dream!" Refusing what he was telling her. "Whatever you say Princess, whatever you say" He cackled once more, as he disappeared. "Next time we'll meet face to face" Turning away from her. Stomping on the ground she shifted the boulder towards him, however he jumped away disappearing in a field of smoke.
End of Dream

Her head rose up as she felt tears p***k down her face. "It can't be real.. I can't lose them too" Wiping her tears from her eyes. She hunched away from the bed looking towards the window to the left. Crossing her arms she stayed silent. She hopped that she did not scream like she had in her dream.  

MsRetroGeek

Shy Cutie-Pie

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 12:00 am
User Image

Aoi stayed quiet and polite, watching with a soft smile at the exchange that took place, and nodding as Em left the room to go take a nap. Soon enough, Matt rejoined her at the table, and right away asked a question.

She blinked at the question, but smiled anyways. "My bending huh...? I do alright, but I could definitely need some improvement... My movements don't always connect right, and it leaves a gap in the air flow."  
Residential Area

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff