User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Name: Gastly (Currently no nickname)

Age: 5, level 13 (As a ghost type, Gastly never really cared how old he was)

Date of Birth: 4/29

Birthplace: Etrua, Asude

Height: 4'03"

Weight: 0.2lbs

Shiny or Regular?: Regular

Species: Gastly

Trainer: N/A

Personality: Gastly hides around trees to avoid being blown away by the wind. He likes humans, and enjoys startling them for fun.

Physical Description: Gastly appears to be nothing more than a black ball of ghostly matter that is surrounded by a purple glow of smog. Gastly has big, white eyes and a mouth with a pair of fangs in it.

Moves: Atk: Lick /Atk: Hypnosis /Atk: Mean Look /Atk: Curse

Holding:

Ability: Levitate

Other:

• Gastly likes humans, but would rather not be caught by one unless he really liked them.

• Gastly likes to hang around shadowy forests and abandoned structures.

(The following was typed out before I was aware of the level system and my Gastly was originally a Haunter.)

I was wondering about giving Haunter the ability to posses people, but only if the person's character I want to possess agrees to it. Most likely I see myself using it to communicate important messages to other characters who obviously wouldn't understand a Haunter's speech. It is canon that Haunter can go inside a person and "scare them to death" (I imagine the death would actually come from Haunter's poison), but there's no mention of it being able to possess people. I ask about this ability as something a typical ghost could do.