Submit

Wylde Roses

Unleashed Healer

23,525 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 8:17 pm
User ImageÂme Honnête normally loved her position within the pride. As a tinker, she could do what she loved and still come home every night to her mate - her beautiful, wonderful mate. She especially enjoyed when she could make small presents to bring home, and that was exactly what she was doing now. The bright yellow-green lioness hummed happily under her breath as she worked with some small stones she had found, contemplating painting them to improve their appearance. Maybe a nice blue to contrast Vrai's fur, or maybe a green, to remind her mate of her when she was away?

She would have to put it aside should someone come in and need her help with a more important project, and she was under no doubts that such a thing would be happening sooner rather than later. But for now she was happy and content - nothing could ruin her mood on this day. Nothing at all. Though she had not a hair of purple in her pelt,she loved living and working here - and who really needed purple, anyway? Not her, and not her mate. Maybe it was a good thing for the nobles and the royalty, but she was perfectly content with her little corner of the world.

Yes, she really did love this pride.

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 9:22 pm
User Image

Life had been dull. Juitris hadn't had much to catch her interest of late. Everything seemed like the same old thing. Constantly put aside for her sisters who had more purple on their pelts. It rankled slightly because she knew herself to be as noble as her siblings. Juitris sighed. Perhaps it was time to pamper herself. She was growing up after all.

Delighted by the idea, the young lioness headed out. She could request something for herself. It'd be purple of course. All she needed to do was go out and find it. Then she'd have to get it put together and all that jazz. Her paws were taking her out of the pride's home when she spotted the tinker quarters and nearly tripped herself stopping.

What if she made one of them go fetch the items and make her new finery? She wriggled her toes at the thought. Juitris headed toward the dens with determination. It was a splended idea. The first one she poked her head into was empty. Her second choice wasn't, however, the lioness hadn't a shred of purple on her anywhere. Juitris couldn't quite contain the grimace at having to deal with a non-purple lion. Oh well no help for it. Oozing confidence with every step, the young female pushed her way inside and coughed loud enough that she hoped to be noticed.

magnadearel

Wylde Roses

Unleashed Healer

23,525 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 9:44 pm
Âme looked up at the sound of the soft cough, her humming dropping away as she realized she was being visited by a noble. Well, hadn't her thoughts been turning to purple? It was just her luck that it would bring down one of the ladies of rank upon her head. She immediately ducked down in a properly submissive greeting, and vowed to grit her teeth through this encounter.

"Welcome, milady - is there something I can assist you with?" She smiled politely, hoping that the noble would have a pretty project for her to work on. Even though nobles often had bad attitudes, they wanted the prettiest things, so it all evened out in the end! And she did so love to work on pretty things.

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 10:22 pm
Juitris was pleased that she was immediantly noticed. She might not have a lot of purple, but she had more than this lioness. Instead of showing her pleasure, she pretended a looftness as she looked around the shop. What her eyes saw in the work made her think that perhaps this had been a very good idea. The work was lovely. Still if she wanted to place her order she'd have to speak to this lioness.

"Yes I believe you can. I wish to commission some jewlery. All in purple of course. Beads to wrap around my ears, and some more for my legs. Perhaps a feathered earring." Juitris turned her head to finally look at the lioness. "Can you do this?" Her tone said she doubted the lioness could preform to her expectations.

magnadearel

Wylde Roses

Unleashed Healer

23,525 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 10:57 pm
Stuffy nobles. Stuffy, stuck up, rude nobles. It was almost enough to put her in a bad mood. Did this adolescent think that she was inferior at her work just because of her fur color? ...Probably, come to think of it. Now she felt a little sorry for the arrogant, ignorant lady. After all, she would likely only go on to live a life as an ornament to another noble male, whereas Âme knew that she had a loving and caring mate to go home to, one who understood her and her passions - and even shared them after a fashion, though in a different area of focus.

Oh, her darling Vrai~!

Thoughts of her mate were enough to perk her up again, and she nodded cheerfully. "Oh, yes milady. Would you like beads on the earring as well, or keep it to just the feather?"

Condescension or no condescenscion, business was business.

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 3:21 pm
She was a bit thrown off by the options the lioness threw back at her. Juitris tried to give off an air of calm while she thought quickly. Her tail twitched and her eyes roved around the shop. Which would be better? How could she be able to make a choice like that now? Then a thought crossed her mind and her lips curled into a smile. Why should she choose now?

"Why don't you make up several options? Give me a bit of a selection." A smug smile crossed her lips. Surely this would keep her busy for hours maybe even days to find all the stuff. "Then I pick whichever one I like most, or if I like them both I'll take them both." With her choice decided, Juitris sat down and avidly watched the lioness.

magnadearel

Wylde Roses

Unleashed Healer

23,525 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:27 am
Two?!? Oh, she was going to be at this for ages - she would never finish her gift for her Vrai! But... nobles were nobles, and there was nothing she could do about it. She simply... wouldn't go back to her den until she was finished with this aggravating task. Yes. She was going to make this work. And the next time this stuck-up, prissy little adolescent sought her out to lord her color-rights over her, she would be conveniently absent and unavailable.

Fortunately, she was rather good at keeping these sorts of feelings from showing on her face, so she ducked her head submissively and managed to summon up a cheerful smile for the young noble. "Of course, milady; whatever you desire!"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:44 am
Redbud-Tree

Juitris looked approvingly at the expected response. This was turning out to be much better than she'd thought. Perhaps she should come down here more often. Not too often though. The young female was hoping to catch the eye of some male soon. One that of course had lots of purple. Nothing but the best for her. She pondered a moment and let her eyes wander over the lioness.

"That would please me greatly. To be sure that you do a good job though, I will offer you a small something in return. Tell me a couple things you would like. If I am pleased with your work I will give it to you if it should be in my power." Her tail twitched as she felt very smug about that idea. Offering a small reward for a job well done, without promising anything too big. If Juitris couldn't come up with whatever she wanted, then all she had to do was say she didn't like what the yellow lioness had created.

magnadearel

Wylde Roses

Unleashed Healer

23,525 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:58 pm
magnadearel

((I AM SO SORRY my brain derped right out of SoA for ages D: ))

Âme closed her eyes and acted as though she was deep in thought for a long moment. In truth, though, she was simply praying for the patience to deal with this entirely too uppity example of nobility. Dealing with this kind of treatment was a part of her job, a part of her everyday life, and she could cope with this.

"Thank you, milady." Payment from a noble... somehow she didn't think that she was truly going to get paid, and if she was it would never be equal to the work she was going to have to put in. But if she could think of something to simply... get her off of her back, then....

"Perhaps, if you found an interesting feather, or a small stone catches your eye from its lowly place, you might bring them to be, that I may further my craft?"

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:29 am
Redbud-Tree
No worried. Glad you were able to find it again. I think that wraps it up, or you can do a closing post.

The young lioness had to contemplate the offer with some skeptism. Looking for a feather or stone was helping this lioness do her work, and it would be work for her. That in and of itself turned her off of the idea. She was paying this orange lioness to do her job. Still she couldn't promise nothing.

"I will keep my eyes open for possibilities." She said. If it was said a bit stiffly, at least it wasn't a sneer. Just spotting something in her to day to day wouldn't be work. Then if she didn't find anything, she could honestly say so. "As I'm sure you've a lot of work to get done I'll leave you to it." Juitris looked down her nose at the lioness before heading out.

magnadearel

[IC] Suka'Fumo Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff