Submit

Byagane319

11,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 7:40 pm
User Image

It's Mother's Day and all of Phonyland is celebrating! More precisely they are celebrating at Draft Punk's club, The Grasslands!Draft has done up the entire club to celebrate all the moms, especially his own, in Phonyland. Normally phoals are a strict no-no in the adult only club but for tonight, it's alll kid friendly.

The dance floor is smaller as more tables have been added to accomadate all the phoals that would be coming. There is a table for each herd and their respective parents. There are other tables and a huge buffet filled with all sorts of sandwiches, fruit trays, drinks, and a multitude of sweets from Bon Appetit's bakery. Cupcakes themed after each phoal set, cakes dedicated to each of the mothers, and just a lot of chocolate!

From May 16 - May 30th this will be an ORP for all of Phonyland to participate. You can be one of the phoals celebrating their mom, Draft's hired help, or simply there to celebrate the moms of the park. Draft Punk is providing all the music, both tasteful and fun for all the moms (and no he didn't ask his father for his input no matter how hard he tried to give it). Honeysuckle has decorated the entire place with flowers; all tables containing phoals and their moms are decorated with the color theme of the group.

User Image

So come one, come all! To the Grasslands for a rockin Mother's Day Bash! (daw look, Draft used his baby picture!)  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 12:49 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Bloom could not wait for everyone to arrive. He thought this was one of the best days in the year, as there was nobody he loved more than his mother, and a party to celebrate?! Could this be the time when he can make some friends? The poor babby could barely manage not to stumble over his own hooves in excitement.

As soon as he had heard that Draft Punk was planning a party, Bloom had walked right in and volunteered to help. (Or, rather, he fidgeted nervously in front of the entrance for an hour and a half before he was finally noticed and asked what he wanted.) He was happy to be part of the surprise for all the mothers out there and to be of help to someone, but he also had a hidden agenda: Bloom wanted to make a friend. Anyone who he could talk to without fear of being laughed at becuase of his clumsiness. Or maybe someone who could teach him how to talk to people without stuttering. Or anyone at all.  

The_Great_Book_Wyrm

Gallant Gawker

Ruriska
Crew

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 1:21 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

“Hi!” A bright voice chimed from behind Late Bloom. “You’re Lullaby’s brother, right?” The speaker was a little female phony who was grinning from ear to ear. “I can tell.” Her own two mamas’ weren’t here yet, but it shouldn’t be long before they were and she kept glancing towards the door, waiting for their arrival.  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 6:51 am
Bloom stared at the beautiful phony in front of him for a full ten seconds before his brain kicked in and he managed to squeeze out:"Y-y-y-yes, I'm L-L-Lul-l-lab-b-bie's-s b-br-r-rother-r," It took the colt another five seconds to gather enough courage to stutter his next phrase: "M-my n-n-nam-m-me is-s-s B-b-bl-l-loom-m-m. W-w-what-t-t's-s y-your-rs-s?"  

The_Great_Book_Wyrm

Gallant Gawker

Snoofington

Merry Krampus

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 10:49 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. News of a Mother's Day party hadn't reached Mandrake Blossom particularly promptly, and even later did she arrive. She stepped through the doors alone, big orange eyes lighting up with intense surprise.

There was so much food!

Her other siblings, and even her parents, were late to the party it seemed, or had the party really started? But that didn't bother her any. Her brother, Bloom, was over there chatting it up with a cute pink unicorn and Mandrake left him there stuttering away to take a look at all of the fanciful treats that were laid out on the tables. Everything smelled so fresh and delicious, she wanted to start eating now! But that wouldn't be very polite, would it, being Mother's Day and her not being a mother? Frowning, she trotted back over to the other two babbies and interjected sharply, "Where are all the mom's?! Are we the only ones here?" before giving her brother a reassuring nudge with a hoof.  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 5:28 pm
Pink Lemonade’s head tilted to the side and she waited patiently, though not without a slight frown, as Bloom stuttered through each sentence. Then she smiled again, brilliant and bright, knowing customer service was always key and everyone deserved a smile, even when they were a little odd. “My name is Pink Lemonade.” She turned to face Mandrake when the other female trotted over, answering promptly, “I’m sure they will be here soon!”

… and she was right.

Only moments later a disgruntled Candy Cane arrived, pulling a wagon with a comatose Yawn nestled within. Looking around the room, the red and white Phony gave a very big pout, “Lemon Lime is later than I am!” But she brightened a little bit upon seeing Pink Lemonade.

Alongside the wagon trotted Lullaby, the little Phony occasionally nudging Yawn with his nose in hops of waking her up.  

Ruriska
Crew

Invisible Dabbler

frozen_flames06

Feisty Buddy

18,025 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • ReAnimated 50
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 9:25 pm
Obi enters the club silently, taking one of the drinks on a nearby table.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:21 am
Bloom was relieved by his sister's rather abrupt entrance into the conversation, as well as her reassuring touch. Pink Lemonade was impossibly sweet, but poor Bloom was sure she thought he was weird or stupid or slow, gosh darn he was so impossibly slow. "M-m-an-nd-da(Bloom could never pronounce his energetic sister's full nickname without taking more than five minutes), I'm-m sur-re the m-mom-m's ar-re on-n their-r w-way, like, like P-Pink L-Lem-mon-nad-de said-d!" Bloom remembered the frown he saw on his beautiful companion's face and added as quickly as he could, which really wasn't all that fast,"I'm-m sor-rr-ry ab-bout-t m-my st-tut-t-ter-r, I c-can-n't-t d-do an-nything-g ab-bout it," The babby lowered his head, ashamed, and considered escaping to the newly-arrived wagon his mother was occupying, berating himself for being such a scaredy cat.  

The_Great_Book_Wyrm

Gallant Gawker

My Little Phony

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces