Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: We rise again!

Back to Guilds

This is a Naruto role play based after many genterations after the cannons all are gone. 

Tags: Naruto, Shinobi, 7 swordsmen, Akasuki, Ninja 

Reply Konohagakure [Hidden Leaf]
Hokage Tower

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ChaosDuo
Vice Captain

Beloved Friend

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 9:29 am
User Image

Attention:This is your hokage all new shinobi report in to get your headbands and meet your instructors.

People please I beg you if you join be active.

All higher ranking shinobi I invite you to the tower to meet myself in person. I am the new kage and since we will be working together I believe a trusting relationship is necessary.  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 2:55 am
Naru Esuka
User Image
Chakra: 525
current chakra control: -60
Current jutsu being used: None
Mood: Anxious
Weapon in hand:None

Naru sat in his chair stairing at the stack of papers which was laid before him. It was detailed information on the leaf nin. They really think I can do this huh. He thought to himself as he flipped through a few pages on one of the jounin of the village. He had always been loyal to the kage and never really expected them to put him in this spot. Shaking his head a little he allowed himself to get a grip knowing that the shinobi of his village would indeed be coming soon. He must show them although he is young his leadership is still strong. Naru knew that a trusting friendship was key between a kage and the shinobi of a village.

ChaosDuo
Vice Captain

Beloved Friend

ChaosDuo
Vice Captain

Beloved Friend

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 1:50 pm
Naru Esuka
User Image
Mood:Mixed currently in a daze
Weapon in hand:Chakram spinning passively in his left hand

Coming to one of the folders he smirked when he read the name. Raitsuki, indeed the jinchuuriki of the leaf. He had met the man a couple times in passing. After all if you were one of the kages right hands you knew who and what the jinchuuriki was. Getting up from his seat he walked over to the large window pain and glared out amongst the village. Perhaps he would ask the man to help teach the younger generation of shinobi.Raitsuki was after all, plenty capable of handling this task. Naru could remember the man always talking about peace amongst the shinobi as a whole. He also wished to attain such a feat and now he was in the position which could help achieve such a thing.

But could I really...People may not even listen to such a young hokage. His thoughts once again spiraled upheaving a bit of inward doubt about how the people of the leaf would view him. Placing a hand on the window pain he sighed softly before gently pushing off the window and heading back towards his desk. Placing a hand on the chair he slid into the seat lightly dropping the folder on the desk in front of him. Opening one of the drawers of the desk he took out a silver and red chakram and began spinning it in between his fingers as he sat back and became lost in his own thoughts. If one were to view him the chakrams speed would gradually increase to a point in which it looked like a thin blad was spinning in his hand. It was clearly from his years of training with the weapon. The chakram and fan had become naru's weapons of choice and the reason people had given him swift in his name.

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 1:40 pm
Profile - Chakra [545] - Sannin - Uchiha - Two Tail

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

- - ! Syn Uchiha ! - -

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

--

Back from a long mission, Konoha was a sight for sore eyes. He missed this place, and he had missed his friend. Jumping from tree to tree, he soon was down on the road, in front of the main gate. Looking at the two shinobi posted there, he nodded. Heading into the village, he seen nothing has changed, well he had only been gone for three months. But it was a long three months. He knew he would need to head to the Hokage tower to report in. So he had made his way there, and up to the main office. Knocking twice he headed inside, and seen his dear friend holding his beloved weapon of choice. Well it wasn't like he couldn't say the same. He had his beloved sword strapped to his back. "Naru..."

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Ryan The Insane
Captain

Dangerous Smoker

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

ChaosDuo
Vice Captain

Beloved Friend

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 9:17 am
Naru Esuka
User Image
Mood:Happy to see his friend
With: Syn

Naru looked up from his daze as he heard the door open. Almost on innstinct the chakram stopped its movement in a readied throwing position although naru wasn't going to launch it. Smiling as he saw his old friend he motioned towards the seat on the other side of the desk. "Hey Syn long time old friend." He said as he placed the chakram back in the desk drawer. "You don't seem surprised to see me here so I take it you heard while you were out." He laughed as he pointed towards the dossiers in front of him. "It's my first official day in the office and already have a stack of papers to sift through." He said as he looked over his shoulder back out the window for a moment sighing a little before turning back towards syn.

"So I hear you were sent out looking for our last hokage, any new intel on what happened?" He asked now getting down to business part of what being the hokage entailed. "Rumor says the akatsuki are involved, then there is the troubling news of possibly another rise of the seven swordsmen. The rumors are many and currently we are flying blindly." Naru's voice and expression were of serious concern for the people of the village."

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 12:08 pm

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

- - ! Syn Uchiha ! - -

--

Syn had known for awhile that the next Hokage would be him, so seeing him in the office didn't surprise him. Also he did hear something about it on the mission. "I assume the previous Hokage is dead... No trace was found, and you know how well I can see..." It was a joke the both of them new well. Considering he was the only one whom knew he had the next sharingan. Taking the seat he looked at the stack of papers, and laughed slightly, he knew the job had this. Syn had often taken personal mission from the Hokage, and he always complained about the paper work.

"Rumor are many, answers are few... If the Akasuki really is back, you and I must be on guard, because you well know they will be coming for us... Also I heard little about the seven really..." Saying as he sides.

Ryan The Insane
Captain

Dangerous Smoker

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

ChaosDuo
Vice Captain

Beloved Friend

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 12:21 pm
Naru Esuka
User Image
Mood:Relaxed

Naru simply nodded and smiled a bit at the comment about syn's sight. Then he listened to the man as he spoke of the mission."Well if no trace was found I am in it for the long haul." He said knowing with the hokage truly being dead meant he was indeed to assume this position till his death."You are right about that dear friend. Extreme caution must be taken if these rumors are even remotely true. I suggest we keep a lookout team on our borders to avoid someone sneaking into the village." He said in a calm matter of fact tone already thinking about a plan of action. "On top of being the eyes of this village I will also need you to take over a team of gennin when they arrive. You can teach them to be productive shinobi for the leaf." He said feeling a tad bit strange about giving orders to his old friend.

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 12:36 pm

User Image

- - ! Syn Uchiha ! - -

--

Syn nodded, he knew his friend would be a good Hokage, that went without question. Hearing him speak about placing a special look out team he couldn't agree more. Knowing what he knew of the Akasuki, he knew they sent two member after one host. So right know he knew if they came after them, they would send four. But he didn't know if they were really back or not. Sighing he ran his fingers threw his hair, but that was when he heard him tell him he was getting a team of Gennin. "I'll train them well.."

Ryan The Insane
Captain

Dangerous Smoker

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

ChaosDuo
Vice Captain

Beloved Friend

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 1:37 pm
Naru Esuka
User Image
Mood:Contemplative, Restless

Naru got up from his chair once more as he heard his friend say he would indeed train them. Placing his forearm on the window he leaned towards it to focus on the village below. "I know you will do well with them Syn. It is even more evident know that we must be ready for anything, that includes the gennin as well." Naru knew the might of a village would go far in it's defenses as well as the type of allies it would attract. Tapping a few times on the window obviously growing a little restless he turned to his Syn a bit of a smile on his face."So how about a sparring match for old times. Have to keep our minds and skills sharp for whatever may be coming." Naru's face was twisted up in a bit of a smirk as we ran his hand through his midnight blue hair. He knew he must not let his skills deminish if indeed people were to eventually come to the village.

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 2:53 pm

User Image

- - ! Syn Uchiha ! - -

--

Syn would make a great teacher, and he knew the village would need to be prepared for anything. That was when he had came back, and heard him ask about a nice spar. Smiling they both were great shinobi, so this would be a good one. The last time they went at it, they both wound up in the hospital. So it was fun. "Sure... Lets do it." Saying as he stood up.

Ryan The Insane
Captain

Dangerous Smoker

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

ChaosDuo
Vice Captain

Beloved Friend

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 4:47 pm
Naru Esuka
User Image
Mood:Ready and anxious

Naru smiled a bit as Syn agreed and got up from his chair. Walking past his friend the two exited the hokages office. Before they went any further Naru turned and posted a note to the door letting everyone know exactly where he was. Letting your location be known was definetly something that would take a little getting used to. There was little free roam being a kage and in charge of an entire village. As the two walked his smile brightened. "So how have you been anyway." Naru asked now that official business was out of the way he could speak more as the mans friend than the hokage. Opening the doors of the tower Naru peered out into the streets of the leaf. It was busseling with business as people were shopping and setting up their shops for the day. A few of the children were playing tag down one of the alleys and Naru couldn't help but laugh a bit."Ah remember those days Syn. Things were a lot simpler back then.

His words carried a tone of remembrance as he himself as well as Syn now were to carry a whole different role in the village. "Now they are relying on us and a select few others of my choosing to take care of this place." His voice was focused and sincere not that Syn didn't already knew what their new roles would entail. Reaching the sparring grounds Naru laughed as he jumped and did a backflip landing about fifeteen feet away staring straight at Syn."Shall we." He said as he awaited his good friends action.

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 6:07 pm

User Image

- - ! Syn Uchiha ! - -

--

Walking with his friend and out of the building he watched as a few kids played in the streets. It also brought back memories for him as well. As he walked, he nodded, times were simpler then. Syn got sealed with Nibi when he was four. The host had died when he was outside the village, and his father said they could use him. But of course Syn agreed with it as well. He wanted to be liked his best friend.

Soon enough they made it to the area. He watched as he walked away from him. Hearing his friend speak, his sharingan activated. Grabbing his sword from his sword he nodded. It was classic hand to hand vs ninjutsu. They were always so much fun. It was funny, Syn was Uchiha, everyone would think he would excelled ninjutsu, but he chose the path of Kenjutsu, and Taijutsu. "What do you got bro?"

Ryan The Insane
Captain

Dangerous Smoker

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
Konohagakure [Hidden Leaf]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash