Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[R] Midnight Ride (Rosa, Sydney)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Red Dame

Friendly Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Loiterer 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 10:29 pm
“Weird” was the only way to describe Rosa’s nights as of late. She spent them running around the city in a mini-skirt and heels, hopping across rooftops and fighting evil with magical fruit. And that wasn’t even the weird part! No, the weird part was the form of the evil she fought came in.

Tonight it had been a printer. A printer youma had stolen her book and led her on a merry chase out of the city. Once she had finally beaten it, she had been dragged into another fight, this time with a “normal” youma and a Chibi Senshi. When all was said and done, she had powered down to her civilian form, fished her cellphone out of her pocket, and dialed the first person she thought of: Sydney.

Now Rosa was sitting on the side of the road – after running a short marathon in heels, she didn’t feel like standing any more – and waiting for her ride to show up, eternally grateful that she had someone to turn to in ridiculous situations like this.

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 2:54 pm
Normally, Sydney Martin did not drive a car. The redhead certainly could grab the silver keys and take out the small vehicle for a ride (legally) but it was a far more common sight to see the teenager skateboarding around town. It took longer and involved more energy on her part, but it was just the way she preferred it. She had been skateboarding around Destiny City for too many years to suddenly stop when she miraculously attained her driver’s license. Her parents considered it a blessing that she passed the test.

But sometimes the situation called for using a car. She had raised a curious eyebrow when her best friend called her late at night, but then the freckled girl bit back a chortled snort. “Dad, gotta pick up my friend from somewhere, okay!” she called out as she rushed down the stairs and into the garage. There was a muffled “Sure, honey” as the keys jingled in her hand. The engine hummed to life and she pulled out of the driveway.

For a girl almost at six feet, driving in the small car was uncomfortable, but nothing she couldn’t handle. She watched the buildings and stores pass by the window before they began to disappear altogether. The radio was blasting loudly when she finally spotted a familiar head of red hair and pulled up. Grinning, she reached over to pop the door open. “Need a lift?”

Syusaki

The Red Dame

Friendly Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Loiterer 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 5:13 pm
Her savior had arrived!

“ Yes please!” Rosa said as she scrambled into the car and sank into the seat with a sigh. “ It’s been one hell of a night.”

Door closed? Check. Seatbelt fastened? Also check. Nothing in car looked alive and suspiciously youma-like? Also also check; couldn’t be too careful these days.

“ So… betcha didn’t know that printer-youmas are speedy little buggers. And they do eat paper.” She waved her mangled book as evidence and grumbled something about evil technology not needing to be made evil-er.

“ Thank you so much for the ride though. I’m glad I don’t have to hobble back home after tonight.”

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 9:02 pm
Sydney chuckled, fingers absentmindedly tapping against the steering wheel as she waited for Rosa to slide into the seat and close the door. “One hell of a night, you say?” she grinned at the other redhead as her foot pressed against the gas pedal and the car sped away, heading back towards the city.

Printer youma?” It was quite obvious she was choking back laughter while keeping her hands on the wheel. “Damn. These buggers just keep getting better and better, don’t they?” She snorted.

“No problem, Rosie! Can’t let my pal walk back in heels, ya?” Sydney chirped. “So tell me, what’s been going on in your life, hm?”

Syusaki

The Red Dame

Friendly Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Loiterer 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:03 pm
“ My life? Oh, my woes, let me tell them to you!” She said theatrically.

“ I’m been have trouble with inanimate objects lately. For some reason they just won’t stay, you know, dead around me. Oh no, they insist on getting all uppity and youma-y on me. That printer wasn’t the first, you see. I’ve been attacked by toilets; toilets, plural!”

Rosa made an angry flapping motion, trying to ward off the imaginary smell the memory conjured.

“ First it was just a rabid Porta-Potty, and that was bad enough, but then it called for back-up. I had to call Iris to come rescue me.”

She had briefly toyed with calling Sydney/Sinon for help then, but she knew Iris was stronger. After all, Iris was an Eternal, so she had been the obvious choice, even if Pomona hadn’t particularly wanted to call the rainbow Senshi; she suspected the other Senshi would never let her that night down. But speaking of Iris…

“ Did you know that Iris is a-” Pomona cut herself off abruptly, slapping a hand over her mouth. Was that supposed to be a secret? Iris had said “say nothing,” hadn’t she? Had she meant forever and ever, or just for that moment? Pomona wasn’t sure, but figured she should err on the side of caution. “ On second thought, not sure if I’m supposed to say anything ‘bout that.”

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:59 pm
Sydney snorted and briefly motioned for the other freckled redhead to speak. “Yes, yes, do tell me. Spill to me all of your recent life troubles!” Her fingers began to idly tap at the steering wheel again as she forced herself to remain focused on the road. It was great that she wanted to look at Rosie while she spoke, but avoiding car accidents was probably more important.

Slowly, she smiled—it was rather difficult to keep a straight face with a story like that, although it wasn’t much of a story—and let out a snort. She could see the flapping motions the shorter girl was making in the corners of her vision. Sydney held in laughter while she concentrated on driving. Focus, girl. Focus.

“Oh! Iris, yeah. I think I remember that senshi. Rainbows and stuff, right? Got a certain way of talking and stuff?” She hadn’t seen the senshi in a while, but she still recalled the blond when Sydney had first awoken as Sinon. She could even remember the dismayed reaction Iris gave her when she saw her pants. Sydney grinned. Heh.

“Hm? Iris is a what?” Sydney inquired, leaning forward to gaze at the sign hanging overhead them. They were almost back in the city. “Ehhhh? No fair. Now you’ve made me curious! Maybe I’ll have to go and call up Iris so she can tell me.” She hummed. “Can you at least give me a hint?”

Syusaki

The Red Dame

Friendly Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Loiterer 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:04 pm
“ Nuuu, I shouldn’t have said that, I can’t tell you.” Rosa whined, practically going cross-eyed in irritation at herself. “ At least, I’m not sure if I can tell you, which is the same difference.”

Smooth, real smooth. Rosa manages to meet an actual princess, then turns around and almost blabs said princess’ secret (assuming it was a secret). Argh! How frustrating. Time for a topic change.

“ So, what’ve you been up to? Encountered any memorable youma, or just the boring, run-of-the-mill variety?”

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:43 pm
A rather confused-looking Sydney stared into one of the car mirrors. “What? Why? You can’t tell me what?” She pouted, glancing at Rosa before forcing her gaze back onto the road. Wouldn’t want an accident, now would we? “But we’re friends! Eh? Mmmm.” She wasn’t sure? “Fiiiiiine, you don’t have to tell me Rosie. At least, not now. Just tell me someday, okay? You’ve got me curious,” she relented.

Her hands tapped against the car wheel as she began to cruise through familiar city streets. They were back in town. “Just been chilling and laying, mostly. I mean, I’ve still been doing that patrol stuff and all, but nothing worth mentioning has really happened.” Her freckled nose crinkled as she attempted to think of any unusual youma encounters. “How about a talking tree?”

Syusaki

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff