Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Roleplaying
[PRP] Chance Meetings (Murkcrow x Serene Embers)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tiarana

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 5:58 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Murkcrow was out for a walk. In his spare time he often roamed the lands around his home, a habit, he supposed, he had picked up from his mother, who had often regaled her offspring with tales of her wanderings. Not that he'd believed a word of them for a second, except for one, the most fantastic, an event that had left scars across Matope that few kin would miss. It had happened before he was born, but it really hadn't been that long ago. Shadelight could hardly be considered "old."

"Once, there was a great flood," Murkcrow recited as he walked. "A wall of water swept across the land, moving south from the plains of the Kiokote. Trees that had stood longer than memory were felled; massive boulders were dislodged and flung to far-off places. Many animals died...and kin." This was maybe not the most cheery story, but tales of the flood had always fascinated him.  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 7:16 pm
Serene Embers was taking a stroll soaking in the sunshine, it was like sun bathing but with walking attached. Looking through the world and sucking everything in as she breathed in heavily. A sigh of happiness as she took in the colors of the world. She knew nothing much of it but it was nice to look at. "So beautiful." Her voice as soft as a cloud, vaporizing as it was interrupted by another sound. It was something she never heard before another kin.

Slowly backing into a bush Embers noticed a kin much bigger than her, intimidated she moved swiftly behind the push to observe him. She listened in as he ears perked up trying to figure out what he was talking about. "Hello?" She asked with a petite voice.

Insanity_Of_The_loveless

Shameless Noob

Tiarana

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 3:30 pm
Murkcrow startled when he heard a small voice come from nowhere. He had thought he was alone. Looking around, he spotted a small doe peering timidly from behind a bush. How embarassing, he though, walking around in the woods talking to myself. Smiling, he walked a little closer to her.

"Hello, miss," he said. "I'm afraid you caught me telling weird stories to myself."  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 8:35 am
Lowering her head she crept out from behind the bush as she was noticed and spoken too. Her ears perked up at him as she eyed him from top to bottom. He was sight to see. Such beautiful markings all over and he had such pretty colors on his fur. "Hello, I am sorry for have listened in. It was so very rude of me." She merely chirped as she got closer to check him out like a child that found a new toy but with caution. "You have such wonderful hair, I am quite envious." Her voice flowed gracefully like water as she spoke, smiling at him to avoid awkwardness.  

Insanity_Of_The_loveless

Shameless Noob

Tiarana

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 1:20 pm
Murkcrow laughed and tossed his head. "This? I suppose it's the one and only gift I received from my father." He said it without bitterness, merely a statement of fact. He didn't know his father and doubted the buck even knew he existed.

"But you're quite lovely yourself," Murkcrow said amicably. "My name is Murkcrow. I live near here."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:18 pm

"That is quite a gift." She chimed only to slightly blush from his words. She grew ever smaller being embarrassed that he would say something like that to her. "It's so very nice to meet you Murkcrow. I am Serene Embers, but you can call me either or. I don't mind at all. You live near here?" She was curious. "What does your home look like?"

Insanity_Of_The_loveless

Shameless Noob

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces