Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Moon Rise Wolves

Back to Guilds

The greatest Moon Rise related guild ever! 

Tags: Chat, Discussion, Moon Rise, Roleplay, Wolf 

Reply Random Forum (anyone can post new topic)
(RESERVED)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you love this guild?
  yes of course!
  eh could be better (if you choose this say how it could be better!!!)
View Results

Sumomo4life
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 5:14 pm
GET OUTTA HERE. CANT YOUU READ?  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 5:26 pm
hello all

a little about me
my name is Tyler
I am from Texas ( and no I do not care about your sexual preference or the color of your skin)
this is my second account ( because I forgot the password for my first and forgot to change my email when I still remembered it) and original joined in early 09
Calzones!!!!! <3
I write random stories that start off from either a sleep dream or a day dream.  

yee naaldalooshii
Crew

Shirtless Hunter

Sumomo4life
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 5:27 pm
yey naaldalooshii
hello all

a little about me
my name is Tyler
I am from Texas ( and no I do not care about your sexual preference or the color of your skin)
this is my second account ( because I forgot the password for my first and forgot to change my email when I still remembered it) and original joined in early 09
Calzones!!!!! <3
I write random stories that start off from either a sleep dream or a day dream.

Calzones are so yummy! I so just had pizza but it was a cheap frozen one lol  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 4:51 pm
Greetings fellow wolfl brothers and sister's lol

Ok about myself
My name is Mario
I come from North Eastern Ontario Canada. I am partially native Ojibway my animal spirit is a wolf.
I have been on Gaia since late February I believe.
Doing this style of roleplay I just started since I join Gaia bit did chat server roleplay for quite awhile. redface redface
Ok the reason I am blushing is because I did Mistress and slave roleplay.
I like most food except liver.  

hogun43
Vice Captain

Liberal Explorer

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Roar Blue Dragon
Vice Captain

Timid Stalker

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 7:48 pm
Guess I can say some things about myself.

Been on Gaia for nearly forever it seems. This would be my third account that I actually used with others being retired either from me forgetting their existence for a while or just deciding to avoid drama. Don't ask me for a year, because I took a fair share of hiatus moments and forgot.

As for things like this, the whole rping thing. About 8 years of doing of each type so I guess I can be called experienced in these things. Semi-lit is my preference with my time constraints. Leads to a somewhat professionalism to it after a while I guess.

More of a tragedy person. No need for story time, but I know the emotions of losing things all too well. Maybe its an outlet or something, but there you go. Not all wounds heal, but in time you usually realize the world will continue to turn regardless of how you feel and decide to try to move forward. Now let us move on, there is enough sorrow in the world for us to add to it.

From the USA as most have probably guessed. More notably I am from the "Bluegrass State" or Kentucky. Sorry if I ruin any stereotypes, do know some who may fit the description though.

Part Cherokee, but nothing really to write home about. Rest is the combination of enough European nations with some I probably barely heard of.

Bit of a history buff. Born from it is a bit of knowledge of various weaponry and a bit of a realistic nature.

Anything else you can ask. May or may not get an answer.

Not sure about what you can talk about. Try to be around most days though so if you get bored just send me a message or talk to me here. Depends on how distracted I am on when you'll get a response though.  
Random Forum (anyone can post new topic)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games