[PRP] Snowfall x Grimshaw x PeppotaĆ­

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 8:11 am
User Image Snowfall's nose twitched as the scents in the air mingled with one another. It had been a long and hard winter, but she had survived through knowledge and survival skills. Spring was in full bloom right now and looking around she noticed the population had gotten smaller. Some had died, others had left for the rogue lands, and a few... well she had know idea where they were.

A yawn slipped her mouth as pale, pale eyes--ones from her mother-- looked around her home trying to decide what she was going to do for the day. "I suppose I could go hunting." A faint growl answered her words. " I guess you agree with me eh stomach?" She answered back absentmindedly.

Ririka

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 7:21 am
User Image

It was nice to see the lands and the sky above booming with life once more. Winter had proved to be a harsh time as it always was, but for those who were clever and patient food would come every so often in the form of the rare sight or prey or the leftovers of another predator. Though Grimshaw was the less mature of his siblings he had proved he could survive the winter without their help, which was a sort of victory for him in his own mind.

Grinning to himself, Grimshaw settled himself under the shade of a tree, a couple of rabbits piled near him. He wasn't going to eat them all, he knew that, but he had learned that sometimes it is good to kill more than needed so there is something to nibble on later on if needed. Still, it was going to be a pain to protect them throughout the day. Damn scavengers from the sky and those just looking for an easy meal.

"Maybe I'll make a meal of a scavenger later today..."

Ririka

High-functioning Hellraiser

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 1:12 pm
It had taken her quite a while to find something that was catchable enough to fill her stomach, but she had. One fattened rabbit had foolishly ventured out of its ground home and Wyn'tr had snapped it's neck quickly as well as painlessly. No prolonged suffering, it was how she preferred. The rabbit hung from her mouth as she wandered home at a steady unhurried pace. The meat she would eat but the fur... the fur she would save for the others of her lands. Wyn'tr was just rounding the corner when the smell of male and dead animal touched her nose. Pale eyes narrowed and her tail went half-mast wondering if she should go around or be brave enough to peek.

"Nothing ventured, nothing gained-" She muttered after placing the rabbit on the ground. " I suppose." Looking around she debated whether to dig a hole to hide the carcass or take it with her.... Shrugging she decide the later. Picking up the animal she cautiously moved onward not wanting to draw attention to herself.

It was a male, sitting by a tree... with his on kill in a pile beside his resting body. She just caught the tail end of his conversation. "But you have plenty of food around you." She blurted out before she could stop it.

Ririka

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:48 am
User ImageWas that a dog in our mountain territory? Pep would never label her territory 'Mounties' like the other swampies had called themselves. It just wasn't her thing and that was all there was to it. She did have to say that she would not miss her swamp home as the atmosphere messed with her appearance something awful. "Are you lost?" She turned to the male wild dog and then to the female. "Oh I have interrupted something." Pep wasn't concerned in the least as she did have claws, fangs, and was generally larger than the canine family. Although two against one... that could be tricky. Lucky enough she was known for her speed.

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:58 am
How... how could she have not spotted a lioness before now. Her nose must be broken or something. As the lioness spoke Wyn'tr curled her tail in between her legs in fright and caution. Lions were scary and were sometimes unpredictable. "N-no not lost just..." She looked back at the other male to find him gone. "-Um, out and about." Pale blue eyes narrowed on her causing Wyn to squirm.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:04 pm
User Image "I see." Pep noted the missing male wild dog before turning to the female. I guess I didn't interrupt anything. " You know you are near the outskirts of what use to be a pride? I would be careful if I were you." The jittering of the other female became worse. Pep continued on talking, "Not that I am threatening you or anything. I just wanted you to be aware of stray lions and pride politics." Gracefully she sat down on a large warm rock, it felt great on her body. The sun could do wonders... and sometimes not. Her skin underneath her fur burned easily.

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:05 pm
"I-I don't want any trouble," Wyn forced herself not to curl up into herself, it certainly didn't help when the lioness mentioned that this location was near pride territory. "O-oh I see and thanks?" Wyn backed up a little bit, it wouldn't do to make sudden movements. "I just was-well I was hungry and as soon as I find something to fill my stomach I was going to head back to my den."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:10 pm
User Image "Alright then," Pep shrugged her shoulders delicately before scanning the surroundings when her sights landed on a familiar lion from her pride. She nodded that all was secure and not needing any help. Honestly, she was capable of handling things. "That sounds like a good idea and if you head off in that direction-" Pep lifted her right paw to point off to the right."-not only will you be away from this territory but you will also find some rabbits or fruits depending on your fancy."

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:26 pm
"To the right h-huh?" Wyn turned her head slightly to peer off where the lioness indicated. She almost missed it because she was scoping out the area. The head movement caused Wyn to go on edge and her pale eyes tried to look further... but couldn't. Thanks to her mother's side Wyn's eyesight was poor and could be labelled as semi-blind. Now she didn't know to believe the feline or not... Her stomach growled angrily at being made to wait.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:35 pm
User Image Oh dear it looked like the wild dog was working herself up into a tizzy. "Yes, to the right but it's really up to you. You can go or you can head off in your own direction. Like I am going to do. So good luck with everything and sure you head north if you continue going straight or to the left you are in what use to be swampie lands." Pep turned around not even bothering to wait for the other to leave. Once far enough she stopped and watched the wild dog to see what she would do.

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:42 pm
"W-well alright then." Wyn frowned at the dismissal before looking off into the right again. "I took a chance today I guess I can take one more... right it is." She looked back to squint and noted the quiet as well as abandoned area. The closer she got the closer the scent of rabbit lingered in the air. "Mmm." She licked her lips happily. Soon she would have a meal and then she would drag it back home.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:46 pm
User Image Good the canine female made the right choice. Pep wasn't the type to kill another... well unless it was for food, one need to survive after all, because of trespassing. She huffed and continued towards the mountains along with some pride members.

END.  

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas