Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Little Piece of Heaven ♥ LBT Sanctuary

Back to Guilds

A safe place for LBT girls to just talk, make friends and hang out. 

Tags: girls only, bisexual, lesbian, transgender, hangout 

Reply ♥ Mount Olympus[News, Announcements, & Get Wells]
Chatterbox! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 211 212 213 214 215 216 ... 444 445 446 447 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whoo!
Gold!
100%
 100%  [ 194 ]
Total Votes : 194

Pixy Muffin

Desirable Sex Symbol

9,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:43 pm
AgentShiny
Pixy Muffin
AgentShiny
Pixy Muffin
AgentShiny

You better not ever start cutting yourself ever again...I've lost someone very close to me for doing that...that's a scar in my heart I don't think will ever truly heal...

I'm not, I know what you mean...well I've lost friends to it as well...but I will be honest that I have tried suicide more times than I can count. But I always hit tendons or stopped because I kept thinking of the people that I cared for and what all I would miss if I died. So no worries Shiny. :3 I'm here on earth for good.

Good, I'm glad that you see it that way...I too have contemplated suicide...but I never cut myself or did anything stupid like that because I believe, if you're gonna do ya effing do it! Not play around with it, that just makes you seem retarded in my opinion...but the thoughts of those I care about and how much they care about me is what stopped me...I knew/know that if I ever did something stupid that countless people would follow after me...

I was selfish I know and very stupid. It took a long time for me to realize such things and even today I still fight with the urge to keep away from sharp objects when I'm upset. But I'm getting better :3

It's not something that'll disappear overnight, nothing happens overnight. But all of us ladies here are here ta help ya out. Shiny's always around if you need someone to talk to =^.^=

Awww thank you :3 you are very nice *cuddles*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:48 pm
Pixy Muffin
AgentShiny
Pixy Muffin
AgentShiny
Pixy Muffin
AgentShiny

You better not ever start cutting yourself ever again...I've lost someone very close to me for doing that...that's a scar in my heart I don't think will ever truly heal...

I'm not, I know what you mean...well I've lost friends to it as well...but I will be honest that I have tried suicide more times than I can count. But I always hit tendons or stopped because I kept thinking of the people that I cared for and what all I would miss if I died. So no worries Shiny. :3 I'm here on earth for good.

Good, I'm glad that you see it that way...I too have contemplated suicide...but I never cut myself or did anything stupid like that because I believe, if you're gonna do ya effing do it! Not play around with it, that just makes you seem retarded in my opinion...but the thoughts of those I care about and how much they care about me is what stopped me...I knew/know that if I ever did something stupid that countless people would follow after me...

I was selfish I know and very stupid. It took a long time for me to realize such things and even today I still fight with the urge to keep away from sharp objects when I'm upset. But I'm getting better :3

It's not something that'll disappear overnight, nothing happens overnight. But all of us ladies here are here ta help ya out. Shiny's always around if you need someone to talk to =^.^=

Awww thank you :3 you are very nice *cuddles*

-purrs softly and snuggles- Well, I do know that I will probably be the best friend you've ever had....even when I'm in a bad mood...if you have skype feel free to add it to our skype names thread and add any of us. I'm on skype more than I'm on here ^^;  

AgentShiny

Shirtless Lover

11,925 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Champion 300

Temporarily Blinded

2,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:50 pm
Pixy Muffin
Temporarily Blinded
Pixy Muffin
Temporarily Blinded
Pixy Muffin

Aww don't cry >.< It's kind of something that I did to myself, that kinda just devoloped into a 5 year addiction to pain and blood. But happily four days ago was my 1 year mark for not cutting. *holds out arms* But you can kiss them all better if you would like :3
Hoorah for talking hehe

Well, this is what I do to myself everyday :/ -points to eyebrows and eyelashes-
At least scars are easier to cover up ;-;

-kisses your arms-

They are easy to cover yes, but they are on both arms, legs and stomach. I guess its a good thing I dress like a guy. Even when swimming i can cover my legs up.
*smiles softly*
*hugs* you are sweet :3 just...don't ever cut yourself. like I don't care if you do anything else...but cutting...its an addiction that is the hardest to break. Trust me on that one.

Don't make me kiss you everywhere :c

I'm not that sweet...and trust me, I don't plan on it. I know all about addiction.

oh la la lol xD its okay no worries you do not have to. lol alot of people just like to touch the scars because they are...very large and bump up. so all the time random people are running their fingers down my arms O.o lol
:3 well you are sweet to me ^-^ and thats all I need. :]
addictions are bad >.<

But...I HAVE TO KISS THEM BETTER ;-;
Nah, I'm just super protective over people I take a liking to XD  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:52 pm
Temporarily Blinded
Pixy Muffin
Temporarily Blinded
Pixy Muffin
Temporarily Blinded
Pixy Muffin

Aww don't cry >.< It's kind of something that I did to myself, that kinda just devoloped into a 5 year addiction to pain and blood. But happily four days ago was my 1 year mark for not cutting. *holds out arms* But you can kiss them all better if you would like :3
Hoorah for talking hehe

Well, this is what I do to myself everyday :/ -points to eyebrows and eyelashes-

-kisses your arms-

They are easy to cover yes, but they are on both arms, legs and stomach. I guess its a good thing I dress like a guy. Even when swimming i can cover my legs up.
*smiles softly*
*hugs* you are sweet :3 just...don't ever cut yourself. like I don't care if you do anything else...but cutting...its an addiction that is the hardest to break. Trust me on that one.

I'm not that sweet...and trust me, I don't plan on it. I know all about addiction.

oh la la lol xD its okay no worries you do not have to. lol alot of people just like to touch the scars because they are...very large and bump up. so all the time random people are running their fingers down my arms O.o lol
addictions are bad >.<

Uh huh...and failing to remember...she's jailbait OoO  

AgentShiny

Shirtless Lover

11,925 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Champion 300

Temporarily Blinded

2,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:55 pm
AgentShiny
Temporarily Blinded
Pixy Muffin
Temporarily Blinded
Pixy Muffin

*smiles softly*

addictions are bad >.<

Really, Julia?? I thought we got over calling me jailbait! XD  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:04 pm
Temporarily Blinded
AgentShiny
Temporarily Blinded
Pixy Muffin
Temporarily Blinded
Pixy Muffin

*smiles softly*

addictions are bad >.<

biggrin Nope, not until you're 18  

AgentShiny

Shirtless Lover

11,925 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Champion 300

Pixy Muffin

Desirable Sex Symbol

9,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:06 pm
Temporarily Blinded
Pixy Muffin
Temporarily Blinded
Pixy Muffin
Temporarily Blinded
Pixy Muffin

Hoorah for talking hehe

-kisses your arms-

*smiles softly*

addictions are bad >.<

heheh :3 *holds out arms* well go for it if you wish.

No worries, I'm really protective too >.< mostly though people dont like my protectiveness. Because I take it seriously. >.< like if someone is talking bad i immediately go for *grabs shovel* >:3 No one messes with my friends or anyone i'm close to for that matter.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:08 pm
AgentShiny
Temporarily Blinded
Pixy Muffin
Temporarily Blinded
Pixy Muffin

*smiles softly*

addictions are bad >.<

jailbait hmm? well its not like i'm getting naked so i think i'm good xD lol  

Pixy Muffin

Desirable Sex Symbol

9,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Temporarily Blinded

2,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:10 pm
AgentShiny
Temporarily Blinded
AgentShiny
Temporarily Blinded
Pixy Muffin

addictions are bad >.<

biggrin Nope, not until you're 18

I HAVE 8 MONTHS, OKAY?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:12 pm
Pixy Muffin

No worries, I'm really protective too >.< mostly though people dont like my protectiveness. Because I take it seriously. >.< like if someone is talking bad i immediately go for *grabs shovel* >:3 No one messes with my friends or anyone i'm close to for that matter.

Just a shovel? Really? -looks over at my collection of knives and my revolver- I guess us country girls are the real badasses in the world...

Pixy Muffin
AgentShiny

jailbait hmm? well its not like i'm getting naked so i think i'm good xD lol

O.o I'd comment to this but I might get slapped for it...  

AgentShiny

Shirtless Lover

11,925 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Champion 300

Temporarily Blinded

2,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:13 pm
Pixy Muffin
Temporarily Blinded
Pixy Muffin
Temporarily Blinded
Pixy Muffin

*smiles softly*

addictions are bad >.<

I usually act like mother bear even though I'm always the baby of the group!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:52 pm
Hello?  

Sinna Roll

Bashful Warrior

13,075 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

AgentShiny

Shirtless Lover

11,925 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Champion 300
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:19 pm
ShiningStar KiraKira
Hello?

POUNCE!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:59 pm
AgentShiny
ShiningStar KiraKira
Hello?

POUNCE!

*catches* *falls over due to weak arms* Hiya!  

Sinna Roll

Bashful Warrior

13,075 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

AgentShiny

Shirtless Lover

11,925 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Champion 300
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:07 pm
ShiningStar KiraKira
AgentShiny
ShiningStar KiraKira
Hello?

POUNCE!

*catches* *falls over due to weak arms* Hiya!

-nuzzles to death- NAOMI IT'S BEEN FOREVER SINCE I'VE SEEN YOU IN HERE!!!  
♥ Mount Olympus[News, Announcements, & Get Wells]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 211 212 213 214 215 216 ... 444 445 446 447 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games