[PRP] You're... (Miw-Sher and Rowtag)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 1:10 pm
Rowtag growled angrily to himself as he leaned against a young tree and rubbed his shoulder so hard against it that the poor thing was almost ripped from its roots. Fortunately, he gave up a moment later, leaving the tree standing precariously in his wake. His footsteps were heavy as he descended down towards the den.

His den.

...Their den?

He was furious with himself and furious at the world that day. His head hurt from all the thinking he had been attempting to do since his tryst with Miw-Sher. She loved him and he...sort of liked her...most of the time. But then one thing had led to another and now he didn't know what to do. He'd been avoiding her since, trying his best to find odd jobs to do that kept him away for lengths of time. Maybe, if he stayed away long enough, she'd forget he existed and then they could forget the whole thing had ever happened...

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 1:43 pm
Miw wasn't really that sure of what to do with herself since Miw had been gone after their... evening together. She hated when he did things like this. When she first started to think that things were alright once again she would find out that they weren't once again. It seemed like he was in love with her as she was with him, but then she would turn around again and he would then he would be mad and running around and getting mad at her for one reason or another. Now she knew there were more reasons that she needed to be upset.

She was starting to get sick and she went to find her sister and talked to her to find out what her sister said, and her sister cursed her with what she didn't want to hear. She was expecting cubs and she honestly was angry and confused. She wanted to hunt down Row but she knew if she did he would probably get mad and wouldn't come back. Or at least that was how she felt. She wanted to hurt him but she didn't want to at the same time. She didn't know how she was supposed to raise cubs by herself.

She was starting to show and she was getting frustrated, her normally small body was under stress and she wanted to sleep and she was lost of what to do. She was laying toward the front of the den, her back facing toward the entrance, her fail flicking around behind her, extremely frustrated.

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 12:14 pm
He moved into sight much like a sheepish teenager; his head down and his eyes wary. His expression shifted between one to another as if he couldn't quite decide whether to fake a smile or just settle on how he felt inside.

She was there and the sight of her had his heart rate escalating wildly. She was there and he couldn't just turn away now. Or could he...? Maybe he should keep hiding and running like his original plan. Why had he decided to put an end to that plan anyway? It's not like he could think of a better one and what exactly was he going to say?

His head was a mess and the pounding of his heart wasn't helping him think. He gave a low groan and drew to a halt, looking for an escape route.

Maybe if he just turned back now she'd not notice him and he could leave. Leave and....and just leave.

Yes. Right. Good plan.

He began to turn away.

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 9:25 pm
Her ears flicked as she thought she heard the sound of another approaching her. She didn't know what to think of the creature approaching her. She knew the sound of that walk. it was one that she was used to and listened for often. And for some reason she had found herself hearing every sound more and more clearly. It was odd and something that she was not used to. Sh lifted her tail and then flopped it on the ground. On the other hand she wasn't really moving at all. She didn't know what to do her heart was probably racing just as fast as his, however at the same time she was frustrated at him.

"Row." She said simply, still not bothering to move. She thought for a moment before sighing. "You can't go because I have something to tell you, since I don't know when you're going to show up again or not." She half growled the second part, she was pretty sure that he heard her but to a point that was what she was trying to do. She didn't want him to keep doing this.She was getting tired from all of this.

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 10:21 am
Her voice froze him and, after a long moment, he slowly turned his head to look at her. She was still where she had been before and he couldn't quite decipher her expression. However, the growl in her words spoke volumes. He could understand growls well enough and for her to be angry at him...

He swallowed and turned back, though he didn't move towards her; almost as if planning to run away if she came at him with teeth and claws.

"Then...say it." He replied, his voice rough. The silence was making him nervous and his eyes flicked with paranoia to the undergrowth. Was someone there? Watching?

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 7:33 pm
Miw was annoyed by his silence at first. But she sat quietly. She didn't want him to run away again. That was getting frustrating and there was one thing for sure and that was that she did not have the energy to chase after him. she did not have the energy to do much of anything. Not at the moment anyway. At the second she just wanted to lay around be be lazy. Beside she felt sick, and the pride medic told her that she could sit around and do nothing.

She huffed an pushed herself up so she was sitting and then stretched her legs out trying to get comfortable. Although her belly wasn't that big yet there was something for sure and it was uncomfortable and made her upset. It especially made her upset when there wasn't anyone around.
"Well when I tell you, you can't just run again, there is more going on then you think there is." She said with a huff before flicking her hair out of her eyes again. "Row, I'm pregnant, and they're DEFIANTLY your cubs." She paused shifting herself a little more. "Other than the fact there are not other possible fatehrs, according to the doctor they are pretty big for their age." She said the second with a small laugh. She was tiny and he was huge and she always found it pretty interesting.

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 10:36 am
He was sort of scared...just a little. Only a little. But it was enough that he shifted nervously and looked about ready to bolt. So when she came out with the news of her pregnancy he looked ready to tear off then and there, except that quite suddenly his legs felt rooted and for a long moment the whole world stopped.

Pregnant.

Cubs.

His cubs.

His emotions were conflicted as they burst inside of him: joy, fear, anxiety. Mostly fear. What did being a father entail? He wasn't sure whether he had the capability. Wasn't sure whether he deserved it after everything that he did.

"Zii..." He echoed dimly, his eyes losing focus as his mind wandered. Then, a second later and he snapped back to lucidity, looking back at Miw-Sher. "Are...are you sure?" It was a stupid question to ask, perhaps, but what if she was wrong? How could she even tell? It had only been that one time. Surely one wasn't enough...

Surely...

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 7:53 pm
Miw looked at the lion he didn't run and that was good. She was very happy that he wasn't dashing away. That made her feel so much better. She shifted once again, she was trying to get much more comfortable, she hated this at the second. She was scared and worried, her sister was helping her some. actually her sister was the one who pointed out that she was pregnant. She looked at him and then shook her head. "I'm pregnant, that is for sure. My sister told me and she has had cubs before, and one of the medics agreed that, yes, there are cubs coming." She paused and then sighed as she looked at him. "And you are the only possible father."

she flicked her tail around, she was trying to avoid, getting up and getting closer to him she didn't want him to run. "If you like it or not, you're not going anywhere Row. You have to help me take care of them. She wasn't going to let him get away with it.

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:14 pm
"This is your fault, you know!" Rowtag blurted, his tail thrashing behind him, lips curling up over his fangs. He was suddenly inexplicably angry and for a moment he looked like he might lunge. Except he didn't. He twisted and paced, stomping through the undergrowth, hissing like a snake through his teeth. "You should have left me to die!"

He turned his head to glare at her. "You should have let them take me!" His fur had bristled and he shook himself vigorously in an attempt to smooth it, though that attempt failed.

"I can't take care of cubs. They'd be better off without me. I should leave. Go far away. Where they can't get me. Or you. Or the...the..." He struggled to get the word 'cubs' out of his mouth. "...Them!"

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:26 pm
Miw was shocked by what he said. She had not an idea in the world of what to say to him. She just kind of stared and looked at him cluelessly. She wasn't sure completely of how she felt about him, but she knew that she was angry. She was so angry that she almost could hit him. At the same time thought she couldn't bring herself to. She felt it would make everything worse if she hit him. She stared silently not sure of what to say at all.

She waited for him to finish and then she lashed out. "REALLY?!" She snarled in disgust, here she was with his cubs, one moment he was fine the next he wasn't. "If you remember you choose to come with me. You could have turned away at any time." She sat up and stared at him, her belly was more annoying than ever. "You're raising these with me and thats it. Do whatever you want during that time but you will be a father to these guys." She flicked her tail around behind her frustrated at him. More and more frustrated as he stood there. "You're horrible, I can't believe you Row." She snarled at him more and more frustrated that was for sure. She felt tears start to well up in her eyes. Now what was she supposed to do?

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:00 am
Uh oh. She was angry. She had a temper. He remembered a flash of pain across his face, a wild yowling, blood spilt on sand, screamed words of hatred. It was happening again. Just like before. Except worse. Because she had those things growing inside her. Cubs.

He stumbled back, almost falling: torn between a fight or flee response.

"I can't. They'll come. They'll kill everyone. Cubs. You. Me. You've got to hate me now! Just hate me and be done with it!" His tail lashed and he took another step back, his head pounding with wild fear as his eyes darted to and fro. Were they watching? Were they hiding? Waiting to pounce? He gave a low growl, warning anyone who might be close by and then he looked back at her.

"I made a mistake. I shouldn't have come. You have to hate me now. Do you understand?"

And then he was gone, scrabbling back the way he had come. Likely he'd be gone for a few days but he wouldn't be gone forever. Because whether he realised it or not. He needed her. Needed them. Needed normality to try and get his life back on track.

/fin?

[IC] Kizingo'zaa Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff