Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oh god I'm actually looking into his church
  ******** CRAZY
View Results

paper giraffes

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 6:11 pm
"Dark skin is a curse from God, the result of our sin, or the sin of our ancestors. If sufficiently righteous, a dark-skinned person will become light-skinned."

W
H
A
T  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 6:25 pm
Hate to tell them, but according to the heritage of Jesus, he wasn't white, and being a different color is not a sin.

This is why I approve of atheism. Some of the things that some Christians say are completely naive.  

SammehTron

Dapper Businesswoman

4,150 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50

paper giraffes

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 6:29 pm
SammehTron
Hate to tell them, but according to the heritage of Jesus, he wasn't white, and being a different color is not a sin.

This is why I approve of atheism. Some of the things that some Christians say are completely naive.

My boyfriend is a Mormon (LDS Mormon) and holy s**t the church is cray cray.

I'm an Atheist personally.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 6:32 pm
paper giraffes
SammehTron

My boyfriend is a Mormon (LDS Mormon) and holy s**t the church is cray cray.

I'm an Atheist personally.
I'm not knocking you for dating a Mormon, but god damn I would never be able to deal with that. gonk  

Great Scoot

SammehTron

Dapper Businesswoman

4,150 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 6:37 pm
I am what I refer to as a true agnostic. I do believe that there may be something bigger than us; Anything is possible, but I also do not know that for an absolute certainty. If there is a God, it is highly likely that no one knows what he looks like. The Bible to me is like a complete moral storybook. I've compared it to Aesop's Fables for years, and I've yet to hear an argument against that.

Totally know what you mean though. I've got friends who are Mormons. I think that it is one really odd religion, and definitely not something I could ever believe in. Ever. Lol.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 6:38 pm
Great Scoot
I'm not knocking you for dating a Mormon, but god damn I would never be able to deal with that. gonk

Bro, trust me, it is harder than hell sometimes. I wouldn't do it again, honestly.  

paper giraffes

Lass Kyon

Aged Sex Symbol

8,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 10:11 pm
SammehTron
I am what I refer to as a true agnostic. I do believe that there may be something bigger than us; Anything is possible, but I also do not know that for an absolute certainty. If there is a God, it is highly likely that no one knows what he looks like. The Bible to me is like a complete moral storybook. I've compared it to Aesop's Fables for years, and I've yet to hear an argument against that.

Totally know what you mean though. I've got friends who are Mormons. I think that it is one really odd religion, and definitely not something I could ever believe in. Ever. Lol.

Totally agreed here.

Yeah, Mormons believe that Native Americans are the devil's children or something like that because they're "red-skinned". Which is why I NEVER understood why my grandma was Mormon, since we're Native lolol.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 10:34 pm
oh mormonism.  

captain buttcheeks

Lonely Smoker

Honorary Charlatan

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 4:08 am
Basic info on it.

It's really quite stupid.  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 4:17 am
Micheal Jackson had to have been pretty righteous then.  

gypsiebaby

3,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200

Tenacious Travis

Dapper Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 6:55 am
gypsiebaby
Micheal Jackson had to have been pretty righteous then.

well yeah he recorded Thriller and that album is holy god amazing  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 8:58 am
Lass Kyon
SammehTron

Totally agreed here.

Yeah, Mormons believe that Native Americans are the devil's children or something like that because they're "red-skinned". Which is why I NEVER understood why my grandma was Mormon, since we're Native lolol.

LOL not that they are the devil's children. They believe Jews (presumably Jews, although they'll never actually specify) came to the Americas about 5000 years ago, and of those Jews certian ones continued to follow God, and those who didn't became the dark-skinned "Lamanites".

Funny you mention your grandma, I'm technically a mormon native american too lol. Lamanite Pride! xp  

Dyer Maker

6,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Flatterer 200

Zukes

Mythical Elder

17,925 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Generous 100
  • Newbie Helper 100
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 9:01 am
Yikes...

I hope that doesn't cause problems...

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 9:03 am
That's funny cause I'm Jewish too lolol. My grandma isn't mormon anymore, though. razz  

Lass Kyon

Aged Sex Symbol

8,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Mark Twain 100

Ythan II
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 9:18 am
ia! ia!  
The Literate Spam Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]