Ivan Karmanov
Captain

Friendly Lunatic

6,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 10:36 pm
A small restaurant that serves a wide variety of food, but is mainly known for it's fruit smoothies. It is owned by an older couple and is tied to no other organization, although Whisperers do tend to pick up idle conversations.

It's a small, unassuming building sitting next to the street with a modest sign, and has stairs out front that lead up to a terrace on the roof, populated with many tables and optional sunshades. Inside is a few less tables in front of the windows and a long counter, decorated with various fresh fruits for sell along with their menu. If it's a nice day, people tend to order their food and mention that they'll be on the terrace, and a waitress would be more than happy enough to deliver the order upstairs.

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 1:49 am
Clair entered the room after the colonel. She was in awe of the beauty of this place already, and she had only been there a few moments. She paused nervously at the front of the restaurant, unsure of what to do next.

(will edit as needed)  

Aria Di Blasfemia Eterna
Crew

6,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Ivan Karmanov
Captain

Friendly Lunatic

6,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 7:45 pm
Graham walked up to the counter of the store, which was headed by a kind, old woman, and said, "I would like the usual, please." The elderly lady nodded and answered back, "It's good to see you again, Colonel. One Tropical Fruit Smoothie." The woman then leaned over and saw Clair behind Graham. "Oh? And is this pretty lady with you, Colonel?"

(it's fine, wasn't sure how to start this anyways)  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 7:03 am
"Yes ma'am." Clair said. They were together since they hadn't come seperate from each other. She didn't realize there was any other meaning there besides that. She assumed he was paying since this was her first day of work and he knew that. "I'll also have a tropical fruit smoothy, please." She said.

(really sorry, again)  

Aria Di Blasfemia Eterna
Crew

6,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Ivan Karmanov
Captain

Friendly Lunatic

6,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 4:20 pm
Slightly startled, knowing what the elder woman meant, Graham said to clearify, "Sh-she is from work. She's working for me." Handing the kind old lady the money due for both orders, she handed the change back and leaned toward the Colonel. "She's a pretty one, you shouldn't pass up the chance, Colonel." She had whispered to Graham, then smiling warmly to the two. Feeling slightly embarrassed, although currently unknown to him why, he stated, "We'll be on the terrace, come along Clair."  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 5:42 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

a man had entered the building and and walked upstairs carrying a large cross and sat down at a table waiting to be served, He set the cross next to him and leaned into the chair. " so far no luck, I need to keep at it though." He said as he removed his sunglasses to clean them. something was odd about this man, from the clothing he wore to the cross he carried.  

Eddward Hunter
Vice Captain

Ruthless Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Ivan Karmanov
Captain

Friendly Lunatic

6,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 7:11 pm
A young waiter walked up the stairs and noticed the man with the large cross. She walked toward him and said, "Welcome sir, what would you like to order? Might I suggest the Tropical Fruit Smoothie?" She held up a small pad and pencil at the ready.  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 7:20 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The man let out a sigh and said, "How about a nice cup of coffee or tea please." He smiled and put his sunglasses back on, he looked up at the sky outside and said." Such a nice day to enjoy god's work wouldn't you say?"  

Eddward Hunter
Vice Captain

Ruthless Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Ivan Karmanov
Captain

Friendly Lunatic

6,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 7:25 pm
"One cup of coffee, coming up." The waitress wrote down the order, and nervously responded with, "Um, yes, I guess it is."  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 7:43 pm
Clair followed and sat by the colonel, unaware of the reason for his awkwardness.  

Aria Di Blasfemia Eterna
Crew

6,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Ivan Karmanov
Captain

Friendly Lunatic

6,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 8:14 pm
Graham took a seat next to the edge of the terrace and took a long sigh. He looked over the edge toward the street as the wind slightly blew by. "I like it here. It's peaceful."  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 9:19 am
"not to mention It has fantastic smoothies as well." Clair said, smiling. The view out the window was fantastic. She loved the area above ground, with it's pretty sky and clouds. She really felt bad for the poor people who had to live underground. One day, surely, everyone would be able to get equal housing regardless of their class... She sighed thoughtfully. She would make sure it happened in her life time.  

Aria Di Blasfemia Eterna
Crew

6,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Ivan Karmanov
Captain

Friendly Lunatic

6,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 11:24 pm
Graham smiled under his bandages and replied, "They do indeed." His head turned toward Clair and asked, "So Clair, why did you become a police officer?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 8:30 am
"I became a police officer because i want to help people. I want to save victims from criminals, and i want to save criminals from themselves." She replied, happily.  

Aria Di Blasfemia Eterna
Crew

6,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Ivan Karmanov
Captain

Friendly Lunatic

6,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 1:53 pm
A waitress walked up toward their table and handed them both their smoothies. "Here you go, two Tropical Fruit Smoothies!" Graham nodded and said, "Thank you." After sticking the straw between his head bandages, careful not to expose his skin, and took a long sip, he said to Clair, "That's very noble of you."  
Highrise District

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff