Octavia's Penthouse.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Frightening Night

Interesting Shopper

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 5:08 pm
Octavia White's luxury penthouse. It has six bedrooms and four baths, the largest for Octavia herself. There are two floors, the top one being for Octavia and her chosen guests, both with a view of the city beneath and the mountains behind. The next two floors down are absolutely empty for maximum privacy.. Ask her how it happened, and she'll just laugh and say it was a lucky coincidence.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 6:02 pm
Madotsuki x

User Image Hikari stood outside the penthouse, not really looking at it, so much as the mountains behind it. For a split second, she considered turning to her wolf form and making a run for it, but quickly put the thought out of her mind. She didn't know what a life of true freedom was like, if she ran now, she likely would be shot by a hunter or something by the end of the month.  

liz 163

Divine Bibliophile

11,725 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Frightening Night

Interesting Shopper

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 6:31 pm
liz 163

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Octavia's eyes traced the path of Hikari's own as she stepped out in front of the penthouse. "This land is free for you to roam in" she sharply, "but I'm warning you, if you run, I will find you, and I won't be as kind in that case." She fixed the girl with a look close to a glare, but softened her eyes. "No matter what she's thinking, I can't blame her, after the life she must have had" Octavia concluded, resting a hand on the small framed girl's shoulder. "Now.." she said, leading Hikari up the stairs, "you will be staying upstairs, in the bedroom next to mine for maximum convenience."  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 1:20 pm
Madotsuki x

User Image "Okay" Hikari said quietly, showing that she understood. She allowed herself to be lead upstairs, nodding at her master's reason for having their rooms close to each other. Her other masters had told her similar things before, so she was used to it.  

liz 163

Divine Bibliophile

11,725 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Frightening Night

Interesting Shopper

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 6:25 pm
liz 163

With a small smile, Octavia guided Hikari into the mid-sized bedroom. "This is where you'll be staying" she remarked. With a mischievous smirk, she wrapped her arm around the girl's tiny waist and whispered "Even if you're a slave, feel free to enter my room whenever you wish.. I'll take the same privilege." Pulling away with some semblance of a laugh, she pointed Hikari towards the attached bathroom. "You may want to clean yourself up after that warehouse. I'll be waiting downstairs."  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 6:46 pm
Madotsuki x

User Image "Okay" Hikari replied, not really acknowledging the first part of what her new master had said, but still blushing a little bit when the arm was wrapped around her waist. Once her master left the room, she walked into the bathroom, closing the door behind her, started the water, undressed, and got in the shower.  

liz 163

Divine Bibliophile

11,725 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Frightening Night

Interesting Shopper

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 7:04 pm
liz 163

Octavia paused before retreating down the stairs, and gave the bathroom door a quick rap to alert Hikari that she was about to speak. "I've already prepared our meal downstairs, so there's no need for you to do that" she said softly. "You deserve to relax for a while."  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 2:26 pm
Madotsuki x

User Image "Okay" Hikari replied. She didn't really say much else unless told to most of the time, as most of her other masters had usually told her to be quiet.  

liz 163

Divine Bibliophile

11,725 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Frightening Night

Interesting Shopper

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 2:48 pm
liz 163

She laughed slightly at the girl's reserved attitude. "There's no need to be so shy" Octavia said smoothly. "I simply need you to improve my status, so I don't plan on being harsh." Before she returned to the bottom floor, Octavia slid into the bathroom and laid down a small dress for Hikari. "It isn't much, but it's likely more than she's used to" she thought. The clothing she had left, although clean and unused, was also noticeably shorter than the girl's current dress. As Octavia realized this, she gave an even louder laugh than before and descended the stairs.  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 7:56 pm
Madotsuki x

User Image Hikari soon finished in the shower, got out, dried off, and put on the dress her master had laid out for her. Once she was done with that, she headed downstairs.  

liz 163

Divine Bibliophile

11,725 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Frightening Night

Interesting Shopper

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 9:02 pm
liz 163

As Hikari descended the stairs, Octavia couldn't help but sneak a quick glance at the tiny dress she had set out. "That looks very nice on you" she grinned, blowing on a cup of tea. She rested a hand on the seat beside her. "You can come over and eat, if you wish."

{ooc: Sorry for the short post! No inspiration right now.}  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 5:50 pm
Madotsuki x

User Image "Thank you" Hikari replied, sitting where her master motioned her to. She was completely silent the while time she sat there.

(It's fine, I had to change Hikari's picture because the other one stopped working. Stupid photo bucket)  

liz 163

Divine Bibliophile

11,725 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Autobiographer 200
{{:Master/Slave Rps:}}

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items