Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] The Sweeter Things in Life (Mac x TG)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 12:06 pm
The school was in a state of gossip and passing rumors. Apparently the school trip had turned disastrous and everyone got sick, having to be put in the gym for the night. Seemed all the horsemen got it too. For such a talked-about group, the idea of getting sick from them brought about a sense that they were rather filthy. Good thing he didn't go or else he'd look just as sick and terrible as some of the students he saw walking the halls, muttering to themselves and looking as if they had been up all night being ugly.

It did however make him look all the more handsome to see many boils look like trash (not that they didn't already), and he was in high spirits to have them be around him to act as a nice comparison. No doubt a few ghoulfriends were changing their minds.

In higher spirits despite the general poor atmosphere of the school, TG decided to get out and locate the local sweets store, and returned with a bad nearly half his size. It was just a PAIN that he had to carry it. His Cycorgi was still too wild to be able to handle simple walking tasks. Once it was more fit, he'd add a cart to it and put it to work. For now, he consoled himself by popping a lollipop in his mouth as he walked onto campus.

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 9:56 pm
Mac, on the other hand, was always glorious. It was a good front to hide his mostly rotten interior, but the inside didn't really count if you approved of things at face value; at face value, Mac was the best. Sorry, TG; Lizzy wouldn't be changing her mind any time soon.

As he prepared to leave campus for a trip to the maul, he instead found himself stumbling - rather literally, actually - over something. Rather, someone. "JACKIN---" He started to cry out as he stumbled, but immediately shut his mouth when he saw the stature of the scareling he had run into. It was clear he'd mistaken the boil's age almost immediately, as he got down on TG's level and tried his awkwardly best to be a responsible older person. "Oh. Err, sorry little guy. You okay? Where's your parents?"

Enoh Love
Crew

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 10:48 am
TG was walking, and looked up as a boil was approaching him. He waited him to start moving to the other side of the sidewalk, but nope, he still kept going, and his thick boots came stomping along, heavy heel after heavy, thick heel. TG WASN'T going to move. He was here first, and he only glared at those boots when they came his way.

Move....Move....MOVE! He mentally commanded.

This did not work, and when TG realized this boil wasn't bothering to move, and looked up to see that he wasn't even LOOKING at him, the poor imp realized he had no time to puff away.

Then he was stepped on, and TIMBER the Reaper went.

Groaning, TG laid sprawled on the ground, his candy bag spilled, and his coat now dusty. Rising up to his full 2 1/2 feet, he looked over to only jerk back when the boil was there knelted there before him.

Fire flared in the fire demon's eyes as he shot daggers at him. "There at home getting ready to file a malicious attack claim on your Jackin a**! Don't you LOOK where you are going?! I WAS RIGHT THERE!"

Hurt on more than one level, he inspected his tail, his horns for any cracks, and then dusted off his coat only to see his bag spilled. "My candy..." He pouted, before glaring back at the boil. "Look what your dumb boots did?!" He was more than pissed. He had been RUN OVER! If he had any sense, he'd fish out a neck brace from his closet and call up his family's lawyers.

Better still....

"Ah...my leg." Yup. He was going to make this boil feel horrible.

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 11:24 am
The moment the little beast opened his mouth, any attempts to play nice were strangled, shot, and thrown out the window. His black eyes narrowed, his features practically steeling in pure unamusement.

"Oh yeah? Well, little Man, you obviously didn't get out of my way either. So I suppose I could get a nice countersuit on your a** for that, and a second for unwarranted slander of my character." Mac could play this game. He had important parents too, as much as he hated them. They'd do anything if it meant keeping the Airaldi name nice and polished, no matter what they thought of him.

"Hey, my boots are innocent. If you wanted to protect your jackin' candy, you should've gotten out of my way. You obviously saw me coming." Mac was an awful lot bigger than him; it was easy to see something large coming at you instead of a little red fly. Dark eyes rolled at the whine about his leg; at that point, he was irritated enough to not have any more ******** to give. He would have apologized again, had the little beast not opened up with I'ma sue your a**.

"You're fine, Princess." Mac frowned, getting to his feet and dusting himself off. "Walk it off like a man."

Enoh Love
Crew

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 11:41 am
TG moved over, turning his crumpled bag over to put the candy back in. "Easy for you to say. You didn't have a tree fall on you." The fact that the Reaper even knew what a countersuit was instantly told TG that the boil came from money, and money that could easily waste on frivolous lawsuits. It probably also explained the confident behavior, which both pissed the boil off yet added a tone of respect. Money talked, and when you had a lot of it, you got mouthy.

"..and if I have to jump out of the way of EVERY tall person that came down the sidewalk, I wouldn't get anywhere." He grumbled, hating the logic that just because you were taller, that made you have the right of way. It wasn't his fault that Paul Bunyan over there couldn't see him.

He was inspecting the lollipop he had been licking before he was run over and then tossed it aside in the grass. It wasn't good anymore.

"I've been here long enough and I haven't had other Reapers trample me down." It seemed TG's leg was fine as he continued to pick a vast assortment of candy from the ground back into his bag. It was his luck that most of them were wrapped.

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 4:56 pm
Oh yes, Mac did come from money...just, the people who raised him weren't really well off. Still, he did come from money and knew how to throw it around, too.

Either way, the comments that spewed from the little red thing's mouth brought a chuckle from his throat and, soon, an outright laugh. "Nope! Can't ever say that's happened before!" He chuckled, seemingly very amused with both the image of being squashed by a tree, and the image of this red fuzzy thing falling and darting through the crowd like a Serpurill. It was priceless, considering the way he laughed.

"I guess you wouldn't!" Still, he should at least know when to dodge someone coming straight at you. Or, you know, say something! Sigh, kids these days. When it came to other Reapers though, the Psychopomp merely shrugged, his laughter finally dying down to just a twisted grin. "Well, I'm not as nice as the Others I guess!" Which seemed perfectly fine for him, as he settled in to watch the Imp pick up his own candy.

"I'm Mac, what's your name?" He at least politely left out the need to call the little creature Imp.

Enoh Love
Crew

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 7:58 pm
TG tossed a few gummie shrunken heads into the bag before looking up. "TG." He would have shook his hand had he not been a demon. Sometimes he did so to test how much others trusted him right off the bat. Right now, he wasn't much in the mood.

Taking a hard candy, he started to unwrap it. Well, he was working hard to get all the candies in his bag. Might as well take a break. "Where exactly were you rush off to in such a hurry, Mac." He said, and then bite into the hard jawbreaker, the candy shattering between his many sharp teeth. A series of sharp, scarping crunches were heard after before he swallowed.

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 11:25 am
It was perfectly okay with Mac that they didn't shake hands. Mac had a strong dislike for touching the hands of Demons that he didn't know...and sometimes, he was even uncomfortable with shaking hands with his own ghoulfriend! "Gotcha~" He murmured in response to the name he was given; TG? That just sounded really odd. Teegee? Weird. The little boil in question also received a brief nose wrinklg in distaste as he jaw breaker was crunched on; stupid demons and their stupid teeth.

"I as uh, actually gonna go to the maul." The Reaper admitted, already trying to plot a way around this little imp to get to what he wanted to do without having company. "You were...going back to your room, I guess?" Seeing as the candy was everywhere thanks to him...that was likely it. It had to be, at least in his mind.

Enoh Love
Crew

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 7:54 pm
"Not anytime soon." He pointed out, picking up more candy from the sidewalk. "What are you buying?" He asked, mainly from a businessman's curiosity than anything else. That and he was hoping the boil would prove to be a bit like other reapers and help him out. This was his fault after all, but arguing wasn't going to work with someone who didn't give a damn. Outright ordering wasn't going to work either. He had to think of another angle.

"Big sale on hats?"

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff