Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DeltaShinobi

2,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 8:43 am
No i knew what you ment. lol sorry for makin that confusing.
secrets between the pages
DeltaShinobi
Actually i change my mind she can buy him if thats what you mean.
secrets between
the pages
DeltaShinobi
Sorry but no
DeltaShinobi
Name: Tyler Volfe
Species: Werewolf
Bio: He was captured in the vamp/lycan war and finally sold to the warehouse. He has a cocky confident immature attitude in life but is also compassionate about innocent people being hurt. Every fight tends to be his fight and he usually gets involved when it isnt any of his business.

User Image

could she have him?
]http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22935791&_gaia_t_=1272&page=last

Okies
Yea that's what meant wait -ate u talking about literal buy like I send u gold or something -  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 12:22 pm
DeltaShinobi
DeltaShinobi
secrets between
the pages
DeltaShinobi
Sorry but no

Okies
Yea that's what meant wait -ate u talking about literal buy like I send u gold or something -

It's ok  

2,000 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wise AF Athena

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 1:00 pm
Name: Alicia
Oreientation: Bi, but she doesn't know
Master: Nobody yet
Dislikes: Being owned. Being forced to do something.
Bio: Alicia was a trouble maker from the start. She knew she was, but she didn't care. She had been threatened several times by her parents to be sold into slavery, but one day she was arrested, and they did. They didn't have to feed her anymore. Or pay expenses. She had tried several times to escape, and failed miserably. Any master she gets, she'll defy.
Pic:
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 6:55 pm
User Image
name:aless
race:human
sexualilty:straight
charms:white rose,books, heart, dagger
collars:doesnt have any
likes: a master who is mostly cruel but shows some type of affection to her. blankets ,apples, bows,nekos and storms
dislikes:the dark,small spaces
personalilty:sweet and semi obeident if she doesnt like something she wont hesitate to she something or refuse.
bio:toughed from her life taking care of her younger silblings while her dead beat mother came home late every night from partying. she worked two part time jobs and some dog walking on the side. one night while she was putting the kids to bed her front door slammed as her mother followed by four men forcefully ripped the kids out of their beds and chained them .they were thrown into the back of the black windowless van along with alice.her mother was running low on cash and sold them to the slave trade as her recent boyfriend advised.she tired to keep them together but alices attempts fell short as one by one they were taken away.
Master she wants: wants a cruel sexual master that shows kindness every now and again  

2,000 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Neko Queen Nala

Partying Friend

7,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 1:12 pm
User Image
Name:bloom
Charms:white rose,guitar,paint brush , ballet shoes
Dislikes:crowds cold showers and bitter candy
Sexualitly:bi
Personalilty:she can speak her mind she will say some thing and fight lback she has yet to be broken.
Race:shape shifter
Bio:she has no memory of her mother or father as far as she knew they were both dead.alone she became a drifter going from town to town only to eat and rest before moving on . As she entered a small town in the middle of no where .she was approached by three strangers two males and one female . They shot her with tranquilizer dragging her to a hotel. They washed and dressed her in a short skirt and top colored to match her purple hair. The bow in her hair was there before they captured her so they left it there. She try's everything to keep people from buying her.can you tame this unbroken slave?

User Image
Name: snow
Race:human
Sexuality:lesbian
Personalilty:shy sweet obedient playful curious 
Charms:white rose/book/sewing needles
Bio:she was raised by her mother who was a slave.her mother taught her how to cook and clean.she knew she was to be sold at 18 she anxiously awaits for a mistress.she does every thing she can to show off her skills and looks .
Do you think My Mistress would be good for Bloom? Here is a link to my mistress.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/posting.php  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 1:15 pm
Neko Queen Nala
User Image
Personalilty:she can speak her mind she will say some thing and fight lback she has yet to be broken.
Bio:she has no memory of her mother or father as far as she knew they were both dead.alone she became a drifter going from town to town only to eat and rest before moving on . As she entered a small town in the middle of no where .she was approached by three strangers two males and one female . They shot her with tranquilizer dragging her to a hotel. They washed and dressed her in a short skirt and top colored to match her purple hair. The bow in her hair was there before they captured her so they left it there. She try's everything to keep people from buying her.can you tame this unbroken slave?

User Image
Bio:she was raised by her mother who was a slave.her mother taught her how to cook and clean.she knew she was to be sold at 18 she anxiously awaits for a mistress.she does every thing she can to show off her skills and looks .
Do you think My Mistress would be good for Bloom? Here is a link to my mistress.

I don't know I can't see it lol the link only leads me to the login  

2,000 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Neko Queen Nala

Partying Friend

7,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 1:21 pm
Neko Queen Nala
User Image

User Image

I hope this works. http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22888665&page=3  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 1:26 pm
Neko Queen Nala
Neko Queen Nala
User Image

User Image

I hope this works. http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22888665&page=3

Okies delivery or pick up and thread or pm oh she is polite just do I don't confuse you but she will speak her mind :3 ll  

2,000 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Neko Queen Nala

Partying Friend

7,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 1:31 pm
Neko Queen Nala
Neko Queen Nala
User Image

User Image

Okies delivery or pick up and thread or pm oh she is polite just do I don't confuse you but she will speak her mind :3 ll
Which do you prefer pm or guild?  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 1:34 pm
Neko Queen Nala
Neko Queen Nala
Neko Queen Nala
User Image

User Image

Doesn't really matter guild I suppose :3  

2,000 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

2,000 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 1:37 pm
DeltaShinobi
DeltaShinobi
secrets between
the pages
DeltaShinobi
Sorry but no

Okies

It's ok

I've started a guild called Valentina estate or manor I can't remember but if you could just deliver him. That would be great  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 1:51 pm
Neko Queen Nala
Neko Queen Nala
Neko Queen Nala
User Image

User Image

Yea I'd prefer a guild  

2,000 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Neko Queen Nala

Partying Friend

7,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 2:04 pm
Neko Queen Nala
Neko Queen Nala

I hope this works. ]http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22888665&page=3

Doesn't really matter guild I suppose :3ok made the rp here is a link. http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=22943351#336196205  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 3:17 am
Gaia name: ladylydia1020
RP character name: Lydia
Sexuatliy: Bi
Appearance:
User Image
Personaltiy: A little bit rebellious, but knows her place.
Dislikes: unpleasant sounds, things being broken
Bio: Lydia was raised as a slave and until recently had a kind (but very strict) master. When her master was killed she was sold by his wife to the slave market, where she is right now.
Any other info: Has a scar across her right eye from an accident that happened when she was younger
Master: doesn't have one yet  

ladylydia1020

niegeno

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:49 pm
User ImageUser Image
Name: Gozueede
Nickname: G
Personality: She is very wise and cunning and oftens fines pleasure in teasting other but she is a very gentle goddess until you try to pick a fight with her.
Race: Goddess of all aquatic life
Orientation: Bisexual
Dislikes: War, gluttony, fishing and very loud people
Bio:
She is the goddess of all aquatic life and after 4,000 years she had grown bored of her responsibilities. With all the time in the world the goddess decided to go on her first vacation and let the world entertain her for once, so the bored goddess hid herself away in a fine crystal fish bowl filled with many and spectacular different goldfish who worship the goddess as she lives in a life of luxury inside the bowl’s decorations.

Now she waits for her master and will only reveal herself to a person she deems worthy of being her master. Once that master is found the real fun can start as soon as her master who is the only one who can order her to come out of the crystal fish bowl. Why does she do this? It will be quite the entertainment for this bored goddess.

Anything else relevant: Weilds great power and this slave will put you on course for a wonderful fantasy experience unlike any other.

{{:Master/Slave Rps:}}

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff