Tonaw
Captain

Hallowed Worshipper

8,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:27 pm
Welcome! I hope you have lots of fun playing Kid Icarus! biggrin Feel free to say Hey if your new to the guild. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:44 am
⊰♔⊱

I am fairly new, but I need to get this introduction thing started!
Hi I'm pureiridescence, but call me Deci. Or Troy. I'm a chietnamese, and I live in the US, and I have no skill in art. I love music and I love the rain. I currently want to learn how to speak like a British person, so if anybody has the skills, mind giving me some tips? c: I'm kinda stubborn and I suck at deciding things. That's a gist of me! Hope we can see each other around the guilds everyone! c:

troyxduo

Man-Hungry Receiver

10,150 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Threadmaster 200

Tonaw
Captain

Hallowed Worshipper

8,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:03 am
pureiridescence
⊰♔⊱

Hi I'm pureiridescence, but call me Deci. Or Troy. I'm a chietnamese, and I live in the US, and I have no skill in art. I love music and I love the rain. I currently want to learn how to speak like a British person, so if anybody has the skills, mind giving me some tips? c: I'm kinda stubborn and I suck at deciding things. That's a gist of me! Hope we can see each other around the guilds everyone! c:

Heya! Welcome to the guild! and thanks for joining some of our previous tournaments smile .

chietnamese? Is that like Chinese and Vietnamese? :3

I love rain too, I don't need no stinkin umbrella or coat! xd

British? well I know how to speak like a person from London town razz . Call all good and cool things Pukka, and say init after everything. What's init mean? I have no idea, and neither do english people. lol but they say it. Also say mate in reference to everyone even if they aren't your mate XD. Greet everyone with "Alright." try not to sound "posh" though (overly fancy like making fun of) here's an example:

"Alright mate, today's pretty pukka, init. You fancy some Earl Grey tea and crumpets, mate? I don't like those posh types, you know. They aren't very mint."

This lady from London gave me lessons on Animal Crossing City Folk. lol. Thanks to the Wii Speak feature smile  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:31 am
Tonaw
pureiridescence
⊰♔⊱

Heya! Welcome to the guild! and thanks for joining some of our previous tournaments smile .

British? well I know how to speak like a person from London town razz . Call all good and cool things Pukka, and say init after everything. What's init mean? I have no idea, and neither do english people. lol but they say it. Also say mate in reference to everyone even if they aren't your mate XD. Greet everyone with "Alright." try not to sound "posh" though (overly fancy like making fun of) here's an example:

"Alright mate, today's pretty pukka, init. You fancy some Earl Grey tea and crumpets, mate? I don't like those posh types, you know. They aren't very mint."

This lady from London gave me lessons on Animal Crossing City Folk. lol. Thanks to the Wii Speak feature smile

⊰♔⊱

Yes, chietnamese is that! You are correct. LOL, lucky. init? Never heard of that, but okay. xD

troyxduo

Man-Hungry Receiver

10,150 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Threadmaster 200

Da BLeaCHerz

Friendly Member

5,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:53 pm
pureiridescence
Tonaw
pureiridescence
⊰♔⊱

⊰♔⊱

Yes, chietnamese is that! You are correct. LOL, lucky. init? Never heard of that, but okay. xD

hi im sasuke add me my freind code is 2621 3385 4888  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:54 pm
what is your freindcode  

Da BLeaCHerz

Friendly Member

5,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Da BLeaCHerz

Friendly Member

5,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:56 pm
i already have your freindcode nvm lol just add minez  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:20 pm
I was looking for some people to battle with, and then stumbled upon this.

My name's Tao Yoshi, but you can just call me Palutena's b***h Tao. I'm totally new to the guild, but I've become very acquainted to Kid Icarus: Uprising. I hope that I can engage in many battles in the future, mainly to have fun with others.  

Sleepy Lens

Lover

8BitPixi

Hilarious Grabber

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:28 am
Hey my name is Arietta [but call me Ariel for short] I'm pretty expearienced in Kid Icarus Uprising. Mostly my tactics include making myself live the longest, for instance i always have some sort of healing ability handy. I have been an actie kid icarus player and i love the game and love NINTENDO yay.

I acctually participated in a Tourney being held at a Toronto Convention Centre, It wasn't official or anything and people that participated pitch in 2 bucks and the winner got the big pot. So in the end i didnt' win...cause i suck...but i did come 5 out of 20. So yeah. Proud yay.

I'm always looking for friends to play with and I hope that you lot can be my friends and we can enjoy a few games. Thanks

Name: Arietta
3DS F-C: 0559 - 6970 - 0785
3DS Name: Emo-Ranger
Kid Icarus Name: Negrita[Girl sign]

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:07 pm
I been playing Kid Iccarus for a good while. I pretty much know how it works and the whole story too. I got the original for the Wii Virtual Console, the 3DS 3d version, I got the Gameboy version too.  

Tanooki John

Girl-Crazy Gaian

18,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 9 100

Sup3r_Bwahaha

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:12 am
Hey. There, I said it. Yeah, I'm new to the guild... don't know how long I've been in it, but I joined just recently.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:33 pm
Hey. Hi. Hello.

I've been playing KI:U since launch. Also have the NES and GB games.

I'm new here to Gaia too. So, hiya 3nodding  

BenjiSpiffBot

Sup3r_Bwahaha

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:35 am
BenjiSpiffBot
Hey. Hi. Hello.

I've been playing KI:U since launch. Also have the NES and GB games.

I'm new here to Gaia too. So, hiya 3nodding
I have the NES one too! I don't have the other ones, except for uprising, but I like to play the nes and Uprising. Uprising is funny and I like the first one because... I do. I feel bad for Medusa though.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:09 pm
i may be new to the guild but im not new to Kid Icarus have all of them except the first one and i am still looking for it. I also got Kid Icarus:Uprising yesterday and beaten it yesterday.  

Keiko Stein

4,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Lucian Strife
Vice Captain

Enduring Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:20 pm
XxheartlessrikuzenxX
i may be new to the guild but im not new to Kid Icarus have all of them except the first one and i am still looking for it. I also got Kid Icarus:Uprising yesterday and beaten it yesterday.

The first game is available on the Eshop, and most people can beat the game in one day, the real big bragging right in the guild is how well you do in a fight.  
Kid Icarus

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff