Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogwarts Alumni Profiles
Ariana Hawthorne

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:19 pm
Hi, my name is Ariana Hawthorne

But I mostly go by Ari

I'm a female

I'm eighteen years old.

My birthday is December 28th. I was born in 2005.

My dream job is to be a singer.

My blood status is Halfblood

The house I'm in is Hufflepuff

I'm interested in boys and girls

I'm currently with nobody

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm very outgoing and fun to be around. I'm usually happy and positive, and I can act a bit ditzy at times. I always seem to be in a good mood. When I accomplish a task that I struggled with, it's obvious that I'm proud of myself. I put in effort and hard work into everything that I do. I tend to get hyper often, and I am easily distracted. I have a great sense of humor and can laugh at anything, though I might think you mean something insulting until you clarify it with me. Most people see me as harmless and playful. A few people think that I'm bipolar just because I can go from mad to happy with an apology. I think every person should be treated equally. I am loyal to the ones I care about. While I am cheery, bubbly, upbeat, energetic, and smiling most of the time, I can be somewhat absent-minded, random, and slightly naive. I am very sensitive and my feelings get hurt easily. It is quite obvious that I am impatient. I'm not "naturally" smart. If I want good grades, I have to work my butt off for them, even though I still won't be able to get the best grades ever.

My background story is I was born in 2005. I grew up with an older brother, Joey Hawthorne, a mother and father, and my grandmother. My grandpa died when I was extremely young - I barely even remember how he looked! My brother is eight years older than I am, and he was in Hufflepuff. My father is a wizard, but my mother is a muggle. My father was in Ravenclaw when he attended Hogwarts. My grandma that lived with my family back home is my mom's mother, so she was also a muggle. She doesn't live with us anymore because she became slightly crazy, so we put her in a senior's home. Nothing much happened in my life up to this point. I've been taking singing lessons my whole life. I'm pretty sure I've been taking them since I could speak! I had a main group of friends that I used to always hang out with, but now that I'm going to Hogwarts, I won't see them unless it's Summer. We were all pretty popular at school, but some of them were kind of mean. Not to me, but to the other kids who didn't hang out with us.

(2017 - 201 cool During my first year at Hogwarts, I tried out for the Quidditch team. I made seeker! I kept that position during my second year as well. I also made some very great friends. Katrina Varren is my best friend in the whole wide world! Steele Thomson is also one of my best friends. He's also pretty cute! We were all put in Hufflepuff. Not all of my friends were put in the same house, though. Samuel Meridith was put in Gryffindor while Chase Hendrick was placed in Ravenclaw. Even though we're all split up, we're still going to definitely hang out!

(2018 - 2019) This summer, I was a the Cloud family's house practically everyday since they live down the street. When school started, my best friend, Katrina Varren, and I created the school Music Club during our second year at Hogwarts because we discovered that Hogwarts actually has a music room filled with every instrument you could possibly think of. This year, Kat also made the Quidditch team as a.. chaser? Beater? I don't remember, but who cares? We were on the team together! I also realized that I'm not too fond of the Slytherins, especially one in particular. Eretria Whitethorne punched my best friend in the face! How mean is that?!

(2019 - 2020) This summer, I spent most of my time with the Cloud family. Oh, and Kat and I became more than just best friends. We are going out together! Isn't that swell? I can't believe it was even possible to have these feelings towards another girl! But it's not weird, oh no. It doesn't feel weird at all. At school, some people reacted kind of awkwardly towards us, but I think they just need some time getting used to it. Steele reacted very strangely, and he didn't want to speak to me for most of the year! That's so mean! Kat told me she loved me, but I didn't say it back.. Anyway, I made the Quidditch team for the third year in a row as a seeker, but Kat decided she'd much rather be the announcer. My girlfriend was taken out of school about three quarters of the way in, but it felt like years! I understand that it was better this way because, well, she was adopted after her parents were.. dead. I'm happy for her, but I went into such a state of mind that I've never been in before. It was like all the love anyone every gave me just disappeared and left my soul. I still tried to be cheerful because if I didn't, I'm afraid I'd go insane. However, I'm sure I didn't do that well of a job and anyone could have guessed something was wrong. Heck, my friends did know something was wrong. They knew what was wrong, but they also knew I'd be reunited with Katrina again soon.

(2020 - 2021) This summer, I missed Katrina so much that I dyed my hair bright red. It was the same color she made her tips last year, and it was the closest thing to having her with me. When I was finally able to visit her new home and family, I discovered her new mum changed her hair color back to normal. I was so scared that if she didn't accept that hair, she wouldn't accept mine or the fact that her new daughter is going out with me! Much to my surprise and relief, her family not only accepted us and me, but they also encouraged everything as well! Oh, I love them. I love everyone. I love Katrina. I even told her that, and meant it too! Afterwards, I went to her house all the time! When school started up again, I was a seeker again. I think I will be until I graduate! Steele and I are good friends again, and even if he has a girlfriend, he still flirts with me. I don't think I flirt with him, but maybe I do. I was told I do.. He just makes me feel loved in a way. He quit quidditch about two thirds into the year, so Katrina replaced him as the keeper.

(2021 - 2022) This summer, I went to China with my girlfriend and her newish parents Arthur & Gwyn for two weeks. A few days later, I met the woman my brother may potentially be seeing. Turns out, her younger sister goes to my school. She's a year younger than me, but she's also a Hufflepuff! Later on, Katrina and her family disappeared out of the blue. I'm afraid that something bad may have happened to her. Her cousin's family was killed, so what if hers was too? She didn't show up to school at all, and I didn't hear from her. On top of all that, I still had to continue with my life because.. well, life goes on even when it shouldn't. Life should have ended for everyone. The world was supposed to explode! But no. Nothing happened. There were even people with smiles on their faces. How could they be that happy?! I lost the one person who meant the most to me! The only person in the whole world who I would catch a grenade for. Even though she isn't here anymore, I still am. I'm here, at Hogwarts, trying to continue my life as if it's normal. I am the vice captain for my quidditch team, and I'm a prefect. This year should have been great, but it wasn't. Oh yeah, and I failed Divinations and Healing because I didn't have my study buddy anymore. The music club didn't have as many people showing up as it used to, and Remy took over instead of Kat. Well, she didn't take over the whole thing. I am still 50% in charge of it.

(2022 - 2023) I went to one of Steele's football games. He got really upset that he messed up the winning shot, so I went to his house after to comfort him. We actually ended up kissing and he asked me to be his girlfriend! Then he made a promise to me that at school this year, he would stay optimistic and positive even though he's a year behind the students who are our age. Later on this summer, I went to a circus, but I didn't go to the masquerade since I didn't have anyone to go with. Steele was busy that day. He didn't even come to the circus with me, and neither did Joey, so I went alone. It was fun, though! I ran into Dhylan, Minn, and Eun. Minn and I went off and hung out there together, so that was good. And thank goodness I didn't go to the masquerade. I heard about some masked figures that came and attacked. When school started, Steele and I dated for about half the year until he dumped me for football! I can't believe he would actually do that. After he dumped me, I was really sad. Dhylan found me crying in the common room, so he comforted me. I don't know if he comforted me because he's a good friend or because of he really does have a crush on me. There were rumours going around, but I'm not entirely sure if I should believe them or not. By the end of the year, I mostly got over him. Hufflepuff came in second place for the Quidditch Cup and House Cup. If we won the game against Ravenclaw, we would've been in first.

(2023 - 2024) I went to the pumpkin patch with Dhylan during the Fall Festival. I think I actually started developing a crush on him, but we never got anywhere with that relationship. Victor opened up to me about his crush on Del Rey. After Eun went missing, Dhyl felt like it was his fault, and Nell attempted to make him feel better. Dhylan ended up dyeing his hair bleach blond and Nell ended up cutting hers. Then she came to get me and I tried to make him feel better. I helped Bradley work on a secret performance for Tobi, and he used me as a model. I also helped Cameron Rowley write a song for his girlfriend, but he was too shy to perform it, so I did it for him at the music club in front of Elli, and Tobi played the piano. By the end of the year, he was in a good mood because Eun was safe and sound. Hufflepuff won the Quidditch cup and the House cup, and I was scouted to play Professional Quidditch. I guess that'll be my plan B in case the whole singing thing doesn't work out.

I enjoy cute and/or fluffy animals, singing, drawing, cupcakes, candies, chocolate, and Herbology.

I despise bad words, bullies, nuts, mushrooms, when boys treat girls badly, and A History of Magic.

I'm afraid of creepy crawlies, being alone, and the dark.

My strengths are making friends and getting along with others easily, making people smile, playing piano and singing, Herbology, flying with agility, and always being happy.

My flaws are I'm too loud, too impatient, can't take criticism well at all, I get my feelings hurt too easily, and my short attention span.

I look like Ariana Grande at the age of...
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen

My wand is surprisingly swishy, 12 and 1/4 inches, apple tree wood with unicorn tail hair core

My pet is a female Snow Owl named Marmalade

My O.W.L. Scores Are:
Astronomy - A
Charms - E
Defense Against the Dark Arts - E
Herbology - O
A History of Magic - P
Potions - A
Transfiguration - A
Care of Magical Creatures - E
Cursebreaking - D
Divination - D
Healing Class - T
Muggle Music - O
Music - O

My N.E.W.T. Scores Are:
Charms - E
Defense Against the Dark Arts - E
Herbology - O
Care of Magical Creatures - O
Muggle Music - O
Music - O

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! Although I really, really, REALLY love chocolates and other sweets, too many will make me crazy and hyper! Also, I have a dimple on my left cheek, and I speak in a British Accent

{~TVP}
http://gaiarch.gaiatools.com/emotes/00hoshiz.gif[/img]38C9]✖Яɑωωɾ

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:26 pm

User Image
User Image

((OOC: outfit in picture))

User Image

Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text. "Talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk." Think think think think think think think think think think think think think think think think think think think think think.

User Image

[url=http://www.polyvore.com/ariana_school/set?id=91267523][IMGleft]http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc400/kiska166/Face Claims/Ariana Hawthorne/1crop_zpsaacf766f.jpg[/imgleft][/url][align=center][IMG]http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc400/kiska166/Face Claims/Ariana Hawthorne/flower4-3_zps436559ca.jpg[/IMG]

[size=9]((OOC: outfit in picture)) [/size]

[IMG]http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc400/kiska166/Face Claims/Ariana Hawthorne/greenflowers_zps21091d0e.png[/IMG]

Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text. [color=cornflowerblue][b]"Talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk."[/b][/color] [color=firebrick][i]Think think think think think think think think think think think think think think think think think think think think think.[/i][/color][/align]

[align=center][IMG]http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc400/kiska166/Face Claims/Ariana Hawthorne/greenflowers_zps21091d0e.png[/IMG][/align]

Marmalade
Female: Snow Owl

User Image

Text text text. "Talk talk talk." Think think think.

[align=center]
[b][color=lavender][size=18]★[/size][/color] [color=skyblue]Marmalade[/color] [size=18][color=lavender]★[/color][/size]
[color=lavender]Female: Snow Owl[/color][/b]
[IMG]http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc400/kiska166/Face Claims/Animals/Marmalade-1.jpg[/IMG]

Text text text. [b]"Talk talk talk."[/b] [i]Think think think.[/i]
[/align]

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:55 pm
Ariana Hawthorne's List of Knowledge

Astronomy
First Year