Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[B] Sugar and Spice [Lenka x Pomona x Remarque]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Crew

Dragonslaying Dragon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:47 pm
During winter, it had seemed like a good idea to stick to the dark alleyways in town, where the towering buildings could shield him from the cold winds of the night. Remarque had spent too many weeks looking at cement walls and kicking trash out of his path while searching for energy. The park had once delivered a sense of safety and security when he was first starting out in the Dark Mirror Court; it had seemed peaceful and there were enough trees that if he’d ever run into trouble he could sneak away and get to a mirror before s**t hit the fan. The city, in turn, had represented a challenge: given him something to be proud that he’d worked his way up to. No longer was he hiding in the shadows of trees, picking on unsuspecting, sleeping prey—now he had the guts—and power—to walk into the unsleeping city to gather his energy.

But there were times, like tonight, that he was glad to be back at the starting point. Walking through the park felt like child’s play; it wasn’t as risky as hunting where you could be caught by any number of people still perusing the streets during the late hours of the night.

He wasn’t sure what he was doing; he’d gathered energy from an old woman who had been mumbling something about birds; her blank expression told him that the lights weren’t all on inside. Remarque didn’t think she’d mind Mirror space, and judging by her ratty appearance, no one here was going to miss her. Two more men he’d passed, but despite looking—and smelling—inebriated, he’d left them to talk amongst themselves. They were telling stories and laughing. He didn’t think they’d seen him, though he couldn’t be sure.

Remarque really didn’t care; his feet were directing him, as they had been in the past few days, while his mind wandered.

For a while, everything was peaceful. For a while, he was oblivious to whatever order-aligned members had also decided to wander into the park that night. It was very slightly, at first, that he registered any aura, and by then they were already close enough that he probably could have seen them if he’d wanted to look.

…But he didn’t want to seem too eager.

Playing it cool (not that that was hard for Remarque), he continued his languid pace. He made no effort to seek safety in the shadows. In his mind, he wasn’t even doing anything bad tonight—just taking a nice, leisurely stroll. And if that was enough to catch the attention of a senshi? Well, good. He’d love a good fight to liven things up.

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 6:08 pm
It wasn’t just any good ordered senshi who was running towards the awful energy signature that was Remarque, It was Eternal Sailor Lenka who was running towards it. She was going to be meeting up with Pomona later, to show off her upgrade, and the last text she had gotten from the older senshi was that she was nearly there, so the chibi wasn’t worried in the slightest.

When Lenka saw just who it was, her face went into a very big and overdramatic pout. “Oh. It’s you, is it? Why is it always you that I run into, Remarque? I just don’t like you, not one bit. But, today. Today’s the day I’m going to beat you for good, so you better be scared and shaking in your boots. “

She could feel what she assumed to be Pomona nearby, and willed the girl to come over her faster…she really didn’t want to end up being pushed over again…no, for once, it was going to be a victory for the good guys, and they were going to push Remarque over for the last time…he didn’t know that Pomona was almost here. He had no idea that Team Yum Yum was going to take him down.

Orangeish Sherbert

Time-traveling Zealot

The Red Dame

Friendly Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Loiterer 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 7:20 pm
Pomona could sense two energy signatures nearby, one good and one bad. The good one felt… well, not familiar, but there was something about it that was irritating her, making her feel like she should know it. Knowing her brain wouldn’t let her rest until she’d solved this mystery, Pomona trotted towards the two signatures to investigate. What she discovered made her want to sigh. Or bang her head against a wall.

Eternal Chibi Lenka – and when did that happen? – was confronting an Eternal-level Chaos Senshi. Of course she was. Pomona wouldn’t have been able to ignore this situation even if Lenka wasn’t a Chibi, so the reluctant Team Yum Yum member found herself drifting to Lenka’s side.

“ … I think I missed something here.”

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 9:56 am
It figured that would be Lenka. Remarque hadn’t even had time to come up with some clever little quip to scare her away before Pomona came into the scene. She was familiar, though even then it took me a few seconds to recognize her. The Surrounding had been months ago, and for as great an impact as it had on him, many of the memories had slipped to the back of his mind. The girl who had made him a grilled cheese sandwich way back when.

“…Yeah, join the club,” he replied to the older of the two girls. Casually, he crossed his arms over his chest and looked down at Lenka. “Haven’t we been over this enough? You can’t beat me, Lenka. Once or twice you managed to push me down—well, woohoo, congratulations. Then you run away. Usually crying. What do you want this time, you brought backup?”

Lenka’s accomplice didn’t look too threatening, though he wasn’t about to dismiss her entirely. His gaze gradually drifted to the senshi he didn’t really know and he offered a friendly, if not slightly half-assed wave. “Sailor Remarque, Dark Mirror Senshi of Puppetry. Pleasure,” he said, though didn’t sound particularly enthusiastic. Any friend of Lenka’s was bound to be out of their damned mind so there wasn't any way he could look forward to this.

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Crew

Dragonslaying Dragon

Orangeish Sherbert

Time-traveling Zealot

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:57 pm
Lenka put her hands on her hips, pouting. “For your information, Remarque.” She put a heavy emphasis on the name, as some annoying children tended to do with some names. “This is my teammate, Super Sailor Pomona, and together, together we’re going to kick your butt! You just wait and see! She’s my second in command of my super awesome team. TEAM YUM YUM!”

Clearly the child was proud of her team, as she shouted its name to the night, looking at Pomona expectantly. “We have to beat him, Pomona. He’s a bad guy, and I just don’t like him. Not one little bit!”

The chibi senshi summoned her watermelon rind and looked ready for this fight to start, happy that she had someone that was taller, hoping that this height would allow them to really overpower Remarque once and for all. Since, clearly, it was Lenka’s lack of height that was stopping her from winning.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:29 pm
Pomona nodded slightly at Remarque’s introduction, only to then wince at Lenka’s. Well, this wasn’t awkward at all. When Lenka wasn’t looking, Pomona’s face showed what she really felt about the matter: awkward, embarrassed, and resigned. Yeah, this Remarque guy had a Chaos signal, and Chaos wasn’t good, but he wasn’t actually doing anything. He was just standing there, and last Pomona checked there were no laws against that.

“ Um…” Pomona’s eyes darted from Lenka to Remarque, eyes half apologizing and half pleading as she made a minute gesture with her head, trying to subtly ask him to just walk away. Then Lenka turned to face her and Pomona didn’t really want to anger her Chibi teammate, but she had to try reasoning with her, as much as she doubted reasoning would work.

“ Lenka, he’s not actually doing anything. I can understand not liking someone, and maybe he’s not a nice person, but that’s not a good enough reason to attack him. He needs to be, you know, doing something bad.”

The Red Dame

Friendly Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Loiterer 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Crew

Dragonslaying Dragon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:16 pm
Remarque rolled his eyes when Lenka presented her watermelon rind; her enthusiasm for her team was lost on him. Team Yum Yum? And that was…what, a joke? That had to be a joke. He didn’t even bother to take a defensive stance when Lenka seemed primed for battle—and was glad he’d waited when her accomplice stepped in.

He liked the girl already; she seemed like a smart, logical sort of girl. Hopefully Lenka would grow up to be like her and learn to calm the ******** down.

“She’s got an excellent point,” Remarque pointed out, crossing his arms over his chest as he observed the two. “If I recall, all the instances you’ve meandered into my path, you’ve been the one to attack me. Even when I was asking you for help. You ought to keep your eyes on her,” he informed Pomona. “She’s got a penchant for trouble and seems to enjoy picking fights. I’d be wary of her as a team leader, so you’d best get out before she drags you down with her.”

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games