Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
Vengeance From The Skies (AU-SC) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 12:01 pm
Elena stared in shock, she wouldn't have stood a chance... and he knew Tseng? How could that be? Numbly she sank into a nearby chair, dropping her head into her hands, she wasn't sure if she could deal with much more of this right now, she really needed a drink... preferably something strong.

Freyr wrapped his arms around the young woman, patting her on the back and whispering soothing words, "It's has been a while, but I'm here now. I know it hurts, and it's okay to cry... we all miss them." Somehow the Chimera knew exactly how she felt, the sincerity of his words was unmistakable, they had both lost people dear to them, that the freinds now gone were different people entirely didn't really matter. Freyr held her and rocked her and simply let her cry, finally she rested against his shoulders sitting between his paws. His gaze moved to the Turk, and he smiled again, "You don't need to worry Elena... things will get better,... Once you've hit rock bottom, the only way left to go is up right?" He brushed some of the tears from Aeris's cheek with one finger, "Elena... did you want to make some tea? I'm sure we would all enjoy it! Rasberry if you don't mind."

Elena stared blinking as the creature spoke to her... Aeris seemed to know him... even care and trust this... 'Freyr' enough to cry on his shoulder, but the Turk didn't know how to react. "Tea?" She muttered blankly, then realized she really needed to do something with her hands... else she would start crying as well, that was something she wasn't sure she could stand to do in front of this weird inhuman person. "Rasberry... Got it." She repeated quickly standing up and rubbing at suspiciously moist eyes.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 8:21 am
The young Cetra girl allowed herself for once to release the pent up sorrows in her heart until she didn't have the energy any more. "I-I'm sorry..." She sniffled once again. "I-I didn't mean..." She shook her head resolutely. "I shouldn't be... let's... just forget this happened, umm...Have you met Reeve yet?" She asked, finally finding a subject worth changing to.

OOC: There a posty xp  

KiyaraSabel

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 9:06 am
Freyr simply smiled when Aeris tried to explain her outburst, and at her not-so-subtle subject change he grinned, "Reeve? .. Nope! Not yet! Tseng said I ought to stop by and say hello to the fellow... so why don't we go do that?" Without waiting for her to decide on anything Freyr scooped her up and stood in a motion only someone with four legs could manage. Now holding the startled young flower-girl in his arms he trotted to the door, "So then... which way do you suppose he is? Lets go look around!!" Ambling off down the hallway seemingly at random.

Elena managed to fix up some tea without too much difficulty, and was just coming back with the tray when she spotted the Chimera wandering off with her charge. "Wha!! Wait wait!" She cried, hurriedly placing the tea-tray down on a chair, "Where are you going!! I was supposed to ... Wait!!" The tea now well forgotten she dashed off after the deceptively quick Freyr.

With the advantage of four long legs, Freyr could 'walk' down the hallway with seemingly little rush and still outdistance most normal humans. So he did with a private smile, as he noted Elena's progress behind him. Soon he pushed open with one paw a particularly embelished red door, bearing gold trim loudly announcing, "I wonder if Reeve's in here?" He paused only when his eyes alighted on the two stunned figures of Scarlet and Heidegarr. Freyr glanced at them and then down at Aeris. "Does he look like Reeve?" He asked with a suspiciously mischeivious glitter in his eyes.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 9:18 am
"Ah, er..." Aeris began when Freyr suddenly scooped her up. When the Chimera asked her indication of direction she was unable to articulate her sense of direction before he took off again seemingly at radom. Well he certainly isn't one to be boring. She thought to herself. When he barged into Scarlet and Heidegger's council room, she had to pause for a moment before replying, she'd almost stated aloud that Reeve was not quite so fat. "Ummm, No, this is Scarlet and Heidegger." She said simply, trying not to laugh at the expressions on their faces.  

KiyaraSabel

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 9:01 pm
Tseng took the elevator to quickly reach the upper levels, keeping an eye on Murdock. They got to the level where he supposed everyone to be, but things were fairly empty. All he could see was a tea-tray on a chair partly down a hallway, so he figured they might as well look in that direction. He motioned for the new mercenary to follow him. Sure enough, after a bit of a walk, he could see the bulk of Freyr up ahead, and a flabbergasted Elena. He strode up and put a hand on the Female Turk's shoulder. "My apologies for not alerting you sooner that you might be having an strange visitor. It's alright, he's up here with my permission, and..." The Turk leader blinked, realizing exactly where they were. With a long suffering sigh, he muttered, "What is he doing with Heideggar and Scarlet? I almost feel sorry for them... almost."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 3:26 am
The two heads of the weapons division were indeed a bit peeved at such a rude interruption, Heideggar, being the louder and bolder of the two by a small ammount strode forwards before Scarlet could form a response, "What is the meaning of this? You don't have clearance to be up here, and what is SHE doing here?" He pointed at Aeris, "If we've captured her at last she should be in containment, till we figure out what to do with her. Tseng, Elena! Arrest these creatures and take them to one of the containment levels, now!" His tone normally would have brooked no argument, but things had changed a bit, and the two of them seemed to not have realized it entirely yet.  

Janus HighPriestOfPlayer

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 9:52 am
Freyr turned to Tseng smiling broadly, "Hullo! Just been lookin' around an stuff!" He told the Turk before his gaze transfered back to Heideggar, "So the fat, ugly guy's not Reeve right? Good! I was almost disapointed!! Hey Aeris, do you suppose they need some candy? They look kinda grumpy... maybe they're both Constipated or something!" he Mused quite audibly, his blonde tail switching in betraying amusement, He still carried Aeris gently, but with his arms occupied had resorted to gesturing with one massive Paw... claws innocently extended as he pointed to the two Division heads.

Elena had nearly fainted when Freyr had wandered straight into the conference room, her nerves were seriously on edge and she almost jumped when Tseng touched her, She stared at him for a moment before she understood his words, Oh... so Tseng DID know about this creature... she felt slightly releived to know as much, but she didn't quite understand the older Turk's comment about pitying the two Division leaders, Hadn't Freyr just exposed Aeris to them? It would take quite a bit of jockying to solve this mess!!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 12:37 pm
'Well, they would have to approach this sometime or another.' Tseng thought with a sigh. Before addressing Heideggar and Freyr, he spoke to Elena, thinking he should explain why he was being folloed by a man which none of them knew. "Elena, this is Murdock Jacelon, a man who has offered his services, and I have agreed to let him have somewhat of a trial period." Then he stepped by Freyr and into the conference room. With a nod that seemed apologetic to Heideggar and Scarlet, he said, "I'm afraid that I cannot comply to your wishes. Henceforward you have no say in the ShinRa company and it's dealings." It may have been a bit abrupt, but he really didn't want to deal with beating around the bush. "And Freyr... just don't eat them or anything." The Turk leader told the chimera with a completely straight face.  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

kemenlith

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 11:07 pm
Murdock stayed silent, not wanting to say anything that would get him in trouble again. But his usual grinned dropped instantly when he heard the man called Heideggar talk about Freyr and the girl in his arms that way, using that certain tone in his voice. He then glanced at the woman called Scarlet and, though she hadn't said anything, he could tell she might be as pleasant as Heideggar. But he had to try hard not to laugh out loud after what Freyr and Tseng were saying and after mellowing out he spoke to Elena. "Nice to meet you." He nodded his head and gave her a smile.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 3:31 am
This time it was scarlet who spoke up, "How dare you, do you even know who we are? I'll have your hide for a coat for a remark like that. Tseng, you'd better do as you're told, lock them both up, I don't want to see either of them again until we've decided what to do with them, that's an order, and you'd better not give me any crap about it or I'll have you reported!!"  

Janus HighPriestOfPlayer

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 8:57 am
Freyr looked notably disapointed when Tseng informed him he was not allowed to devour the two department heads. "Awwww... but they look so tasty and plump!" He complained with a mock sniffle. Watching the infuriated Scarlet Freyr's grin broadened. and in a pitiful imitation of her own tone he asked, "Do you even know who I am?... but your hide would be too wrinkley ... not a very pleasant coat." He decided quickly,

Elena managed a nod to Tseng, sparing a glance for the mercenary, "It's a pleasure." She said formally, then turned back to watch the spectacle, it was almost painful, wondering how Freyr was going to be dragged out of the pit he continued to dig for himself, but it was also so rediculous Elena had to struggle to keep a straight face. She was torn between worry and humor... and hadn't decided which to give into yet.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 1:17 pm
"Reported to who exactly, Scarlet?" Tseng asked her in a challenging tone. "There is no one but yourselves to back up your authority. The former President is gone, SOLDIER is nonexistant, and you no longer have Turk support." The dark-haired man was glad of his ability to keep calm, or he'd start becomming very annoyed at the implied suggestion that Aeris was only there to be locked up like a caged animal. He was also grateful that Freyr was on his side of the conflict.  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 5:15 pm
Freyr whirled back to Tseng with a startled expression at the mention of SOLDIER being disbanded, "Wait wait!... does that mean... I have no rank?? But! I LIKED my rank!!! I was..." And he shifted Aeris in his arms lifting one massive Feline paw to support her as he used his newly freed arm to fish around his pockets and pouches until he located a scratched and faded Old-style SOLDIER ID card, with his picture and breif physical description in smaller than ussual print. "I was 1st class! with honors... and 12 marks!!" He exclaimed showing the card to Tseng, "That ... well technically that would mean S-Class but that hadn't been invented yet." He mused gazing over the card again himself.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 12:10 am
"Well... not so much disbanded as there just simply isn't anyone in it anymore." Tseng admitted, "Alive anyway. Congratulations Freyr, you've just been promoted to the highest commanding rank in SOLDIER as there's no one alive above your status. And the few below it I expect have left." He said, with little congratulatory feeling.  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Janus HighPriestOfPlayer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:11 pm
Scarlet and Heidegger both sputtered, fuming and red in the face finally Heidegger stormed off and Scarlet followed but not before she retorted, "We'll just see about that!"

She caught up with the General and the those with more sensetive ears could make out her saying something to him. It sounded faintly like 'deepground'.

JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff