Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
Vengeance From The Skies (AU-SC) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red.Shift [ M ]

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 3:59 pm
((post deleted))((meh, ok I've given up. To be in this guild one needs like 15 different characters. That's just insanity. Hope ya'll have fun and if I figure out some way to post in this thing, then I'll be back ~Suki))  
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 4:17 pm
((Actually I only have two...well with this account anyways ninja Most people here only have one, but those of us who've been hanging around longer have picked up more. But I doubt any of us have 15 rolleyes well...maybe Ermak, but not in the FFVII rps...only playing 8 of them here. People are aallowed as many characters as they feel they can handle. Saerenna started off playing only her one turk, but now also plays two characters in Crisis from the Skies, as well as Tseng and Tifa, it was entirely her own decision, so you are perfectly free to keep it with only one or to create more...though I suppose there is something we could discuss about this rp ninja uber secret plot twist that will come up 3nodding ))  

KiyaraSabel

Red.Shift [ M ]

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 6:06 pm
((*bows* Meh, I am sorry. Please disregard/forgive my earlier outburst. I've been dealing with an upcoming Calc test and Physics test and it's got me on edge a bite. On top of that it's mum's b-day today and mother's day tomorrow. Gomen.))  
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 7:51 pm
((Whoa, that's right, I do have, like, five characters.... In the main part anyway. Then I have around three more in RR and Across the Stars. No wonder I sometimes think I've got multiple personality disorder. xd And sorry if this is more off topic than most off-topicness, but actual Turks are highly underrepresented here, LOL. So far, I count active, multi-RP, loyal to ShinRa Turks being RPed here as... two. Me and Rila. xd

Oh yeah, I forgot that I play Sephy, too...))  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 10:16 pm
((you don't really need multiple characters, you can join in only one or a few timelines if you wish. Most of the people here have one, or maybe two. I have more but I am the guild Captain, and as such I try to keep the RPs running more or less smoothly. Which has amounted to my needing to temporarily control a few crucial characters. I only have 2 0r 3 of my own design. the other 5 are controlled so the stories can progress. Saerenna has been very helpful in that she has also taken comand of a few key characters, I fear I would be driven insane if I had to controll ALL of them. One character is fine, just read over the "Rules and Systems" sticky to see which RPs are placed in which timelines, this can guide you to know which ones your current character would or could be involved in. And if you so choose you are more than welcome to create another should you desire to join some of the more.... time lapsed Role Plays, but no one would force you to join any you did not wish to... in fact if you only want to join ONE that is just fine. Please do whatever you feel would be most enjoyable to you.))  
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 7:31 pm
Freyr glanced back at Murdock and shrugged, still chuckling, he turned partially when Renton finally roused, "Hellooo!" He chimed pleasantly, "welcome to Shinra!"

The Captain who still stood outside the doors shook his head in disgust, "Leave the wardens alone, prisoner... or I'll have you chained and restrained." He stared down intently at Freyr before striding off, a few moments later a younger officer walked in holding himself straight but unable to resist a vaughly nervous glance at the chimera.
Meanwhile the Captain pulled out his phone, dialing the first person of authority he could think of, "Tseng? yes, this is Captain Beckfield, I've been experiencing some difficulties with a particular captive, and wondered if you might have some insight as to how I might better deal with such an unusual case..." He said vaughly, it was rather humiliating to admit he needed assistance, but at least he knew Tseng to be a well-mannered sort.  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 6:22 am
"Yes, I think I can take some time from present company. I'll join you in a moment." Tseng said into the phone, and looked at his companions apologetically, "I'm afraid I have a bit of business to attend to, if you'll all excuse me for a moment. Elena, I want you to stay with Reeve until a better security plan is put into action. When word of his ambition gets out, there will be protests, so right now, President Tuesti is our main concern." With that, he gave a curt nod at them and started following his phone, which indicated exactly where the call had originated.

He found himself in the holding area, and approached the man who had called him. "Captain Beckfield, what has been troubling you?" he asked.

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 6:29 am
Reeve nodded to Tseng as he left, then turned to Elena, "Let's get Miss Gainsborough to her room, then I'm going to start making some arrangements. There are a few people who I believe we should contact before we get started on our plans." He then turned to Aeris, "I know you don't want to fight, but I'm sure you can understand that there are things that need to be done. And I for one would preffer to have the resources of Shinra Inc at our disposal when the time comes. I can assure you though that I fully intend to shut down all mako reactors one at a time, and start looking for other fuel sources."  

Janus HighPriestOfPlayer

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 11:35 am
Elena nodded to Tseng, delivering a short but heartfelt Salute, "Yes Sir!" Then as per her orders she moved behind Aeris, becoming like that young woman's shadow, Tseng had hinted that he feared she might be in danger of harm, Elena set herself in position to be a body-gaurd, she would protect the young Gainsborough, she was a Turk, and she took her job seriously.

The Captain waited, gratified that Tseng was in a position to help him, "We have an unusual prisoner Sir,... we caught this suspicious character yesterday morning loitering near the Shinra building. He is... very,... inhuman in appearance Sir... he calls himself "Freyr Svaldifari"..." Here the captain paused and considered the situation, "Normally this would not be a problem in itself,... but this, thing, has incredible martial prowess, and has proven himself capable of outmanuevering all of our units, yet he has done nothing aside from mentally harasing my men." This said he paused to allow the Turk to assimilate the information.

((remember that Tseng knows Freyr,... ))  
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 8:29 pm
"Freyr Svaldifari..." Tseng mused. That was a name he... well actually, he didn't really know when to expect to hear again. So, the chimera was still alive. That's right, he came before the JENOVA project, and therefore, wouldn't have been part of Reunion. The Turk Leader sighed, "I'd better go see him, then." he told the Captain, walking briskly to the holding cells.

As he approached the cell of Freyr and company, Tseng raised an eyebrow. "Well, you've gotten yourself into a spot of trouble. Again." he said to the mixed creature sternly, but nodded to show that he really wasn't so stiff.

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 8:49 pm
The Captain blinked once, and followed Tseng briskly, curious as to why neither the information nor the name seemed to surprise Tseng, which instilled a certain suspicious curiosity in Captain Beckfield.

Freyr's eyebrows raised, and a grin of delight spread across his face as the Turk entered, "Tseng!" He cried leaping to all four feet "I haven't seen you in ages!" he pranced about in front of the bars tail tossing wildly behind him in his excitement, "You're still a Turk? Wow I'm impressed! You've really aged well!!" Forgetting that he was supposed to be contained in his cell, one hand reached between the bars and flicked the lock open with a small twisted length of wire he materialized in his hand. The door slid open as he stepped out to chat more comfortably with his old freind. "I don't find very many people from my youth!" He exclaimed happily.

The Captain raised one eyebrow at the Chimera's self release and then simply shook his head with a mental shrug.  
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 6:03 am
Tseng looked reprimanding, and as if he was trying to stop from rolling his eyes as Freyr let himself out, but he didn't protest it. "You're the one that's aged well. I'm surprised that you're even still around. Though, it is indeed nice to see someone is still surviving from so long ago. What brings you here, Freyr? Here to help our cause, or just fool around?" he held out a hand of greeting to the 'old' chimera.  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 7:30 am
The 'old' chimera, didn't seem to have aged a day in the 30+ years Tseng had known him. "Well I was very curious about your impending ... ah 'cause' but you know me! I never commit until I'm freinds with all the potential allies! His grin was broad but his eyes glittered with mischief, "Who is on YOUR side Tseng? Who do the Turks follow? I know there are a possible 2 or 3 factions warring within Shinra right now... well maybe not 'warring' yet but I'm sure they are arguing. Who do you follow?" The chimera's perception was startling, and even as he gazed at his old freind he fidgetted in place, "You've got good judgement Tseng, and I've always had a soft-spot for Turks! Whither does your loyalties lie now oh freind?" It seemed as though he somehow had prior knowledge of Rufus demise, though how he managed to find out was a mystery.  
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 3:19 pm
Tseng was, but shouldn't have been surprised at Freyr's astuteness. The Turk smiled and replied, "Reeve. Reeve Tuesti has volunteered himself to be President, a decision that I and the Turks back." He looked away from the chimera, staring at nothing with a sigh. "It will be the first time in history that a Shinra will not be in that position, but it can't be helped. The opposition is Scarlet and Heideggar, but I hope and believe that they won't be too much trouble." he explained, giving his attention back to the person in front of him.  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 2:14 pm
Elena nodded and gave a breif salute, "Yes Sir!" then she turned to Aeris, "We have some spare rooms you can use, it would probably be best if you stayed out of sight for a while, We wouldn't want Scarlet or Heidegger to think of you as a bargaining chip." She wrapped her hand around the young woman's arm and calmly led her from the room. "Is ther anything else you might want?" she asked as they walked, it felt better to have something to do, and since neither Tseng or Reeve had given her orders beyond 'bring Aeris to her room' Elena was starting to feel the nagging edge of panic that always followed the lack of a task.

Freyr considered the information carefully, I'm not actually very familiar with Reeve,... the chimera admitted after a moment, "Heideggar and Scarlet I know, and I'd as soon add a hoof-print to their face as support them. "I'd like to meet this 'Reeve'," the chimera decided abruptly, "Where is he at? I know my way about." adding a grin for the Turk's benefit.  
JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff