Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
Vengeance From The Skies (AU-SC) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kemenlith

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 12:33 pm
'hey, hey, c'mon, theres no need for violnce! I'm just a mercenary looking for a job, considering the rumors I've heard you guys sound like you need help." Murdock said pleasantly, smiling but ready if the guards tried anything. 'My friend here is alittle... well, lets just say to many hits to the head in a fight haven't done him any good! But hes here for no reason... now, this can either go two ways... you can just let me through so I can see the president or I can just kill you and take your jobs..." He said, still smiling pleasantly. " Alittle extreme, but times are kinda hard hard for me, I'm sure you'll understand."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 1:31 pm
Tseng gave Elena a calming look, knowing that she was an impatient person. He almost wanted to just stand there and make her writhe inside, as his own vague way of expressing a sense of humor, but he didn't. "Reeve here has proposed a plan, one which I think it would be best for him to disclose when he feels it appropriate in present company." he said, "Therefore, it is his decision what to do next." He gave a small reassuring smile at Aeris. Their relationship had been an odd one. One in which he had been chasing her with the intent to capture her for quite a bit of her life, yet there wasn't much of ill feeling between them. He understood that the only reason he had done it was a job, and hoped she knew the same. Why else had it always been 'increasingly difficult' to catch her, even though she was frequently out on her own and vulnerable?  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 2:47 pm
The gaurds glanced at each other, and a silent communication passed between them, they nodded. In the next moment all four of them drew small blunt-ended pistols without any perceivable bullet slots. In one motion they aimed and fired. Murdock and his freind both found themselves writhing on the ground in pain as electricity jolted painfully through their bodies. Their limbs were completely unresponsive and they were as helpless as fish on land as the gaurds moved forward and briskly secured them with cuffs and cords. The lead gaurd paused for a moment to speak into his com-device. "Professor,... Initial test of stun-guns is a success." Then he closed it and the gaurds bodily dragged Murdock and Reton into the lower regions of the very building they had been so desparet to enter.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 6:09 pm
Awhile later, Murdock was on the edges of conciousness, unable to move and to tired to open his eyes. 'Am I dead? No, if I were dead there'd either be a bright light or eternal suffering... at least more suffering than I am now... I'll just add that 'kill you and take your jobs' joke as another thing you shouldn't say to Shinra mps... I wonder where I am now?'  

kemenlith

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 11:19 am
"Ho there, you awake?" A voice intruded on Murdock's musings, it was a light tenor definetally belonging to a male figure and surprisingly energetic and amused despite the circumstances. Murdock found himself in a cell, and contrary to popular beleif it was not dank, he sat on a small slightly worn cot complete with sheets and a half-sized pillow, the walls were stone of a light grey. and the fellow who had spoken to him belied the 'dreary' aspect as well with his light-hearted tone. A short distance from Murdock's own bed two cots had been disembled and their matresses placed on the floor. Laying calmly on these was what might be described as a felis-centaur. A chimera with the upper torsoe of a man, the lower half of a four-legged creature with cat fore-legs and horse hind-legs. the Blonde-haired blue-eyed human portion smiled pleasantly, "You hungry?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 6:48 pm
Murdock forces his eyes open and looks at the felis-centaur. "Yeah, kinda... okay, my first guess is that I'm in a cell!" He said pushing himself up slowly when he felt that he could. "By the way, who are you? And when are they gonna let me out?" He asked, yawning slightly.  

kemenlith

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 6:30 pm
Saerenna
Tseng gave Elena a calming look, knowing that she was an impatient person. He almost wanted to just stand there and make her writhe inside, as his own vague way of expressing a sense of humor, but he didn't. "Reeve here has proposed a plan, one which I think it would be best for him to disclose when he feels it appropriate in present company." he said, "Therefore, it is his decision what to do next." He gave a small reassuring smile at Aeris. Their relationship had been an odd one. One in which he had been chasing her with the intent to capture her for quite a bit of her life, yet there wasn't much of ill feeling between them. He understood that the only reason he had done it was a job, and hoped she knew the same. Why else had it always been 'increasingly difficult' to catch her, even though she was frequently out on her own and vulnerable?
Aeris smiled warmly at Tseng, he was one of the few people left who she'd ever known, and she'd known him longer than almost anyone. She turned to Reeve and politely asked. "What plan might this be? Or...am I not classified to know?" She added nervously realizing now that she held no ranking with the ShinRa corporation, she'd never been more than an interesting experiement, or at least, that was how it used to have been...  
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 6:02 am
"Well if you want to get technical you aren't classified for anything. But that won't stop me from telling you." Reeve felt a little better already, and smiled at Aeris. "We're going to take control of Shinra, from Scarlet and Heideggr."  

Janus HighPriestOfPlayer

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 7:13 pm
"My name's freyr Svaldifari" The Chimera informed him pleasantly, rising as he spoke to stretch. His front paws slid forward until his beast-chest nearly touched the ground, all of his toes spread, claws extended fully as if to emphasis the fact that each razor curve was nearly 5 inches long. his human-torsoe arced backward, both hands exended behind him until they were almost equal with his equine flanks. An odd if sinuous movement which proved Freyr was startlingly flexible for his inhuman build. Now satisfied he straigtened and trotted over to Murdock, "Naw I think you're stuck here." He explained cheerfully, "The gaurds don't seem particularly eager to release criminals right now..." he gazed at the young man before him for a breif moment before grinning and leaning in closer, until his face sat less than a foot from Murdock's own. "Wanna see something funny?" He asked intently, his breath was oddly sweet,... and smelled vaughly reminiscent of fruit.

Elena watched silently standing neatly at attention as Reeve explained things to Aeris. Her eyes widened at the realization that the man before her would be the new president, but it didn't take much thought to realize that either Heidegar or Scarlet in charge would simply bring disaster. "Mr. President" She added bowing formally to Reeve, "What are your orders sir?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 7:49 pm
"Thats not fair! They through me in here because I just kinda unintentionaly threatened them!" Murdock said, when informed he probably wouldn't be let out. When Freyr's face was only a fot away from his own, his eyes widened slightly and he was slightly uneasy with him being so close. "Er... sure, why not? I guess I got all the time in the world now..."  

kemenlith

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 8:06 pm
"Great!" Freyr exclaimed at Murdock's approval. He settled himself on the floor once again on his own make-shift bed. "They threw me in here cause I look scary." He informed his cellmate casually, unaffected by the seeming insult. He sat calmly watching the gaurd until said individual's eyes focused on the chimera, then as though he didn't noticed the man's attention he popped a small green-colored sphere into his mouth. The gaurd leapt to his feet with a yelp,
"Hey! what was that!! What did you just put in your mouth??" The young man cried in startlement,
Freyr simply smiled, "Get nervous, I'm eating JENOVA cells!!" Freyr informed him gaily.
With a startled shout the gaurd raced down out of the room, "Captain! Captain!! He's got JENOVA! He's crazy!!" the cries echoed down the hall much to Freyr's obvious amusement, until a rather frazled looking superior officer stepped into the room. "What NOW?" And while they both watched Freyr popped yet another sphere into his mouth, at which point the younger gaurd fainted dead away. "Dang it!" The captain snapped, glaring daggers at Freyr, "That is the tenth one!"
Freyr grinned, "And that candy wasn't even green!"  
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 8:13 pm
Murdock just stared at Freyr. "Ooookay... that was wierd..." he said, shaking his head slightly. "Funny I'll admit, but wierd..." He stood and stretched slightly. "Hmmm, I think I've heard of Jenova cells before.. ah well, probably wasn't that important if I can't remember..." He shrugged before looking at the chimera again. "Well, its nice to meet ya' Freyr... don't suppose you know a way to bust us outta this joint?"  

kemenlith

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 9:57 pm
It took a few moments for the gravity of the matter to sink in. "You mean... are we going to have to fight them?" There had already been so much bloodshed, was it really necessary for more? "Well, I suppose that we aren't going to have much choice are we?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 3:17 pm
Tseng smiled in a way that looked almost apologetic at Aeris, "We will do our best to avoid as much bloodshed and fighting as possible. This world has seen enough already. Hopefully, with the idea that many people, including the Turks, are backing Mr. Tuesti's claim to the office of President, we can coerce Scarlet and Heideggar to giving in peacefully. They don't have much in the way of physical back up in the first place, and I believe that people will not take badly to the idea of Reeve assuming office." The Turk leader explained in a reassuring way to both the flower girl and Elena.  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

CorptWingedAngel

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 11:30 am
furry1337otaku
OOC: Erm.. Corpt...you cannot use the Character Reton in this particular rp, as I said earlier ALL characters with Geostigma or Jenova cells are DEAD in this timeline. IE Vaizel, Shinrei, ALL of the Remnants, Everyone from SOLDIER, Rufus, Hojo, Cloud, etc are DEAD, Reton is included unless he did not have the accident which gave him Jenova cells at or before the time period of the game.

(He did not have the jenova cells at the timethis is taking place.)

Renton started to wake up. He had been asleep for a while and noticed that there was another figure and voice in the room. He sat up waited for the two to stop talking so that he could introduce himself. "I am Renton and you are?" (Speeking to the chimera.)  
JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff