Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
Vengeance From The Skies (AU-SC) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kemenlith

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 5:49 pm
"I guess." Murdock said, stretching slightly. "Well, if your scared, then just wait out her for me." Walks toward the entrance of the Shinra building. "It might not be honest work they'll give me, but it'll be work nonetheless...."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 6:03 pm
I am not Scared of them it is just I am going to say i told you so in the end.
*Fallows Kem. in.*  

CorptWingedAngel

kemenlith

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 6:45 pm
Murdock walked in, looking around before heading up the stairs, not caring if anyone was talking to him. 'If I want anything done quick, I gotta head up to the top and speak with whoevers in charge... besides, it might be fun if they try to stop me.' He laughed quietly at the idea, but really hoped so... after all, it had been awhile since a real fight and not just with weak monsters or petty theives...  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 5:15 am
"Let us return, I want to make sure Ms. Gainsborough is settled, we will need her I'm sure, before the end." His smiled, belying the severity of his words. They all knew, that the end could be near. But rarely did anyone speak of it.

Murdock was able to climb to the third floor using the stairs, however there he found his progress blocked, not by gaurds, but by the absense of more stairs. He'd have to take the elevator from here, and the doors to the elevator were gaurded by several Shinra MPs.  

Janus HighPriestOfPlayer

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 3:40 pm
Tseng gave another serious nod, and replied with a simple, "Yes." He turned from Reeve and headed towards the building's entrance, mulling the recent conversation over in his mind. Even large things like this seemed little and insignificant compared to the planet's current condition. Still, something wouldn't happen on a large scale. There were no such things as miracles, but rather small steps that lead closer and closer to eventual goals. Their goal now seemed so far away that it was impossible to achieve. And maybe it was, but like it had been said; You don't mess with people who have nothing to lose. That was awfully close to the state of the people now. Hopefully, they could only move forward.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 5:29 pm
When Reeve and Tseng returned to the room where Elena and Aeris sat drinking tea, the young half-cetra girl looked up from her cup as they entered and quickly forced a smile onto her face. "So what are we doing next?" She asked softly. She was restless, she felt she had to do something, anything, but she didn't know what. Anything was preferable to just sitting around drinking tea while waiting for the end to come.  

KiyaraSabel

CorptWingedAngel

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 7:14 pm
As fallowing Murdock was geting boring I decided to help her and see what had happened to his abilities. he walks slowly up to the elevator and draws his sword. "Shall we see who is better?" he gets into a fighting stance.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 8:39 pm
CorptWingedAngel
As fallowing Murdock was geting boring I decided to help her and see what had happened to his abilities. he walks slowly up to the elevator and draws his sword. "Shall we see who is better?" he gets into a fighting stance.
OOC: Isn't Murdock a guy?  

KiyaraSabel

The demon Angel
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 1:45 am
furry1337otaku
CorptWingedAngel
OOC: Isn't Murdock a guy?
((Also do you really think it's a good idea to draw weapons right in front of the gaurds?))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 7:25 am
OOC: yah i was in the middle of eating dinner at the time.

Of corse it is good to draw a wepon in front of the guards. i have to find out what happened to me anyway.  

CorptWingedAngel

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 5:34 pm
CorptWingedAngel
OOC: yah i was in the middle of eating dinner at the time.

Of corse it is good to draw a wepon in front of the guards. i have to find out what happened to me anyway.
OOC: Okay...just so you know...it's kinda hard to understand what's going on since you keep using first person in your posts, we can't tell if you're speaking I/C or OOC. I thought I'd explainded this to you already, and despite the fact you are doing other things at the time you should try to keep the utmost qualtiy in your posts. And on another note, what character are you playing in this timeline, for this particular rp, everyone who has had Jenova cells or Geostigma is DEAD.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 9:02 am
OOC: stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed .... Corpt... I am NOT a girl... and please... jusst because Cloud was stupid enough to bust right in and make a fuss while putting Aeris in danger... please don't try it yourself... even if Aeris isn't in danger... though I bet you'd do it anyway... stare

[edit] OOC:*sigh* what a mess Furry, should we just go one and pretend Reton wasn't there at all? Oh, the editing we might possibly have to do...  

kemenlith

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 5:03 pm
OOC: Erm.. Corpt...you cannot use the Character Reton in this particular rp, as I said earlier ALL characters with Geostigma or Jenova cells are DEAD in this timeline. IE Vaizel, Shinrei, ALL of the Remnants, Everyone from SOLDIER, Rufus, Hojo, Cloud, etc are DEAD, Reton is included unless he did not have the accident which gave him Jenova cells at or before the time period of the game.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 11:14 am
OOC: Geez, ah well, I'm going on with this.

Murdock walked up to the Shinra mps. "Hello, would you mind letting me through? I've gotta meet with the person in charge a.k.a. the president of Shinra..."  

kemenlith

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 12:05 pm
Elena stood quickly and saluted as Tseng and Reeve entered, "Sir?" she queeried gently, her eyes displaying the obvious question through her eyes, What did Reeve want? she wanted to know, and what would the Turks be doing? She did not voice those comments aloud noting the emotionally fragile Aeris.

The gaurd's gaze narrowed at Murdock's inquiry, "You do not have the authority or clearance to be permitted an audience with the President of Shinra!" He told him coldly, Then his gaze turned to Reton, all of the gaurds were a little edgy, so many of their number had disapeared in this whole reunion business. Finally he decided he didn't want to take chances, his gun came down barring their passage, and his three companions leveled theirs at the two strangers, "State your true business, or leave. If you refuse to comply you will be arrested." He almost snarled, there were too many weirdos running around right now, but at least these people LOOKED normal, He wasn't sure if that was a good or a bad thing. But the last person... no, THING they'd thrown in jail had set the hair at the base of his neck on end. He shuddered inwardly as he remembered how easily that monster had incapacitated a whole squad of soldiers, even now he couldn't puzzle out why it had willingly entered the jail cell. The gaurd was certain that monster could have killed them all. He didn't want to find out what these two people could do,... perhaps they were in league with the freak in the dungeons, He wasn't about to find out the hard way.  
JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff