Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
Vengeance From The Skies (AU-SC) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 3:23 pm
furry1337otaku
OOC: Sheesh, it's gotten angstier with Cloud gone rolleyes

((Well, it's the opposite, but same as the game. When Aeris died, Cloud got super angst-ness!))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 5:40 pm
OOC: Hmm... a challenge... I shall join this, but I have a few concerns first, I need some clarification, and everyone whould be impossibly confused if I didn't put this in...

A. There was another character, Syrene, who wouldn't have died except for being killed by Sephiroth, but it was after this, so I'll have to play her. I'll probably put a profile up...

B. Shade is a Turk at this point. Yeah, a Turk.

C. DMM is neutral, not yet a Turk.

D. The reason Zaber got his wings, and the Hellfire, and the coin, was all a result of him fighting Sephiroth and Syrene's death at the Forgotten Capital. He doesn't even have his "everything bad in the world is my fault" attitude. This will prove to be an interesting new way to RP as him...

I'll post my first piece tommorow, after I figure out how to manipulate my storyline a little to fit in...

Oh yes... the questions...

1. Is Hojo alive? If so, what's his current situation? Did he follow after Sephiroth and turn evil, injecting himself with Jenova cells and everything?

2. How much damage exactly has been done?

3. Did the weapons rise?  

Zaber Blade

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 6:19 am
((Hmm, yes, this RP seems to change a lot of characters. If I were to RP Saerenna... Hmm, she would probably still be a scientist, or if Hojo is one of those people that's dead, then she'd probably be in the process of choosing a new job. Wow, I could completely change it if I wanted. She could become a... a... a chocobo breeder! LOL. I think for now I'll stick with Tseng, unless we happen to need another random person.))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 10:48 am
furry1337otaku
Ermak Lorde
Elena looked up startled, and was ashamed to find that her mind had been wandering. "Yes sir," She nodded and gave a short salute. Whatever happened they could always keep trying! The Turks would not die out... she hoped. Elena turned to Aeris who seemed to be in no better condition than herself, "Come on, lets go." She said curtly, but tried to smile, wrapping one hand in Aeris's as she began to lead the young woman into the building.
"I guess it's just us girls then eh?" Aeris said in a too-cheerful tone. Her voice was like everyone and everything these days, brittle and about to break, it seemed only a matter of time now, before no one could hide behind a weak smile and weaker hope anymore.

OOC: Sheesh, it's gotten angstier with Cloud gone rolleyes

((Heh, well everyone died instead of just Aeris... ))

Elena smiled wanely and led the young woman into the building and down the hallway, finally stopping in a small waiting room with couches. "Would you like to sit down? Can I get you anything to drink?" She asked quickly, Tseng had indicated that he wanted Aeris to be comforted, and Elena decided that it was her duty to ensure this at the moment. Having something to do made her feel a little better and she turned to a small drink cart to examine their options, "Coffee? Tea? I can get you some soda if you like."  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Janus HighPriestOfPlayer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 12:49 pm
Reeve led Tseng off to one side away from the helicopter where they could lean on the ledge at the edge of the roof. "I need your help Tseng, Shinra is falling apart. As you've no doubt noticed Scarlet and Heidegar are pulling us apart at the seems. I have no desire to be president, but I can see no other alternative, and with the backing of the Turks, we could prevent those two fools from destroying us. Do you see what I'm asking?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 1:54 pm
Tseng, having followed Reeve, stood in front of him and listened to his words. "I do see. I too do not want to see ShinRa in the greedy hands of others." It had actually been something that Tseng had given a lot of thought to. Who would take over ShinRa? And now Reeve had presented a good idea, and hopefully they could use it to get the world back from a state of panic and despair...maybe. "If it's the Turks help you want, then I think something can be arranged. Do you plan to announce your aspirations directly to Heideggar and Scarlet, or undermine their authority by taking a back way about it? Or something else? I'd much rather see ShinRa in the hands of someone who will recognize the Turks, and you seem like a good man. The Turks are with you." He affirmed with a short nod.  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Janus HighPriestOfPlayer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 7:30 pm
"Subterfuge is not really my style, though we may be forced to resort to it. However, with SOLDIER gone, I don't really think Heidegger or Scarlet will be able to effectively contest the turks. Still, I'd like you to spread the word, tell everyone that I'll be taking over, so they'll know what to expect, we'll leave those two out of the loop until we are prepared."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 8:36 pm
Tseng nodded again, "Yes, sir, Mr. President." he emphasized. "Shall we get back to the others, or do you have more you wish to discuss?" the Turk leader asked, standing patiently. It was true, the Turks shouldn't have much trouble with resistance, as they were now probably the biggest group of force.  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 12:51 pm
((In answer to the questions,

Yes Hojo is dead, everyone who was ever injected with JENOVA cells is dead.

No the weapons did not rise, because Holy was never summoned, the sister ray was never moved, and Sephiroth / JENOVA or whatever is in hybernation.

There isn't actually that much damage yet. Midgar is mostly intact, the crater is there, most of Sephiroth's damage hasn't been done. it's the emotional damage of all the deaths and the impending doom that people are worried about now. ))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 4:22 pm
Murdock walks through the streets of Midgar, a grim look on his face, not caring where he is going. He sighed as he stopped the sidewalk across the Shinra building, not able to shake the feeling that something bad might happen soon, but shrugged it off as he ran a hand through his electric blue hair and leaned against a wall.  

kemenlith

CorptWingedAngel

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 4:42 pm
As Reton is riding on the train up to the Midgar he looks ou the window and sees a fimaliar face it was Murdock. The train is coming up on a security checkpoint, he decides to get off and join Merdock for a walk and to talk of old memories. He reaches him and leans up against the wall as well being as inconspicous as possilbe.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 5:08 pm
"Hello Reton... long time no see..." Murdock gazing up at the Shinra building. "...Think they'd hire me?"  

kemenlith

CorptWingedAngel

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 5:25 pm
Probably not. I think that they would have control of your life if that is what you mean. Their just killing us all one by one and i thought that you would know that of all people.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 5:34 pm
"... Well, I s'pose... but times are hard... besides, they look like they might be abit desperate..."  

kemenlith

CorptWingedAngel

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 5:43 pm
Probably But you never know.  
JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items