[PRP] Tell Everybody We're on our Way (Vaskezu/Keahi) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:10 pm
The great red male trotted along calmly, nose switching as he scented the air, leaving Wazo just long enough to get a scent of the area, stalking for prey as he moved deftly, his size making it difficult to hide. That did not mask his silence, however, a skill he needed as he moved, stalking, exploring. No... Prey must not run, but he did need to find it. He just wished it was easier to find food out of his forested home, and sighed, frowning. There was so little. Frustrating. It was best to keep on.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:29 pm
User Image
the large brightly orange colored male was easy to spot. he had never been able to really hide with his brightly colored coat even though he had dark black markings to dull the orange and yellow of his coat. giving a big yawn, it was clear he was bored as he went about his business of hunting on his own. giving a low frustrated growl, he was having bad luck with pray as of late which did not help his mood at all. at the moment he didn't care if he was making any noise, he just went about his business and debated on if it was worth wasting his time in the area to hunt any more or just move on to the next.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:38 pm
Vaskezu sniffed, then eyed the male calmly, rising. Well there was part of the problem, though neither blended well, Vazkezu's own red, black, and white a bit... popping in placement on his muzzle and belly, and he sighed, going to the other male.

"Ah'd trah a little softer, friend. Then we may have better luck." He nodded calmly, not bothering to hide his accent really.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:57 pm
Keahi was caught off guard a bit when out of no where a red male came over and started to talk to him. he wrinkled his muzzle and rolled his eyes. " i highly doubt that one. i been in this area for a few days and have yet to really find much when it comes to pray. so i been thinking it might be time to leave this area for something new unless you know where the pray goes around here." standing tall with a raised brow, he wouldn't mind getting some information about where the pray tends to wander in the area if this male knew where to go. though usually he was too overly proud to ask for assistance and would rather starve than take help. " the name is Keahi by the way. what might yours be?"  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:06 pm
"Vaskezu. Mah friend and Ah are passin' through, but, we did note prey movin' towards water around here. Ah was trackin' it till yer commotions startled it. Care t' join in, Keahi?" He grinned kindly.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:18 pm
" well i guess i was going in the right direction. i will now watch my footing better now that i know that there is prey around here." Keahi could tell that Vaskezu was the more friendly type, specially when he offered him to join him and his companion. " i suppose i could, but first i would like to meet this friend of yours before deciding. that is if they are close by here." he was not the type to just jump into a group just because he was offered the opportunity and he wanted to see if he could even get along with this friend of his. it was not uncommon for someone to be put off by his gruff attitude and the fact he would only speak when spoken to with short as possible answers or questions.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:44 pm
"Oh, not a problem. Wazo should lahke ter meet a new face 'erself." He nodded happily, stretching. "We're travelin', ye see, ter her ancestrahl homeland." He looked thoughtful.  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 11:24 pm
"well then shall we go see Wazo then?" Keahi raised a brow with interest when he spoke of a ancestral homeland. "and what homeland would that be?" if he was going to travel with them, he would like to hear about the place this homeland they were traveling back to. it made him curious if he even knew of the place at all or if it would be worth the trouble to travel too. but he would have to wait and hear about the place and see it.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 11:49 pm
"Motoujamii ah think." Vaskezu looked thoughtful. "Wazo said 's' full 'o' lions in reds 'n' things but she ain't never seen it or been there." Shrugging, the male motioned for the other to follow, and began walking. "Ah've never been neither. Ma used ter git sad iffin' they came up fer some reason though."  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 8:53 pm
" motoujamii.... sounds interesting." Keahi followed the other male and listened to what he knew about the motoujamii. " is there anything more you know about them?" he knew little himself about the motoujamii and was interested in learning more. it seemed he was making the right choice in joining Vask and Wazo. and it seemed his interest was making him more chatty than usual as he normally was the more silent type.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 8:55 pm
"They lahke red." Vaskezu nodded, thinking. "Ah know tjt much. Much else... Ah cain't say. Wazo's the expert. Said Ah'd fit rahght in." He nodded, but seemed cheery. Good company was nice, and soothed his nerves.  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 11:20 pm
" i can see how you would fit right in since they like red." Keahi frowned for a moment and stopped for a moment to look down at his legs to look at his own coat. " i doubt i would really fit in then. but maybe Wazo could tell me more when we meet up." wrinkling his muzzle he gave a small huff before starting to walk again. he now wondered if he would fit in when he would stand out among them when they all were red coated while he was orange with only some red on his toes.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 12:09 pm
"You mahght." Vaskezu smiled some, nodding.

"If it helps, yeh remahnd me 'o' fahre." Vaskezu smiled, nodding sagely. The male did-- Vaskezu found it comforting, to be truthful. Reds and oranges were so uncommon.  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 4:42 pm
" we shall see." Keahi didn't have much more to say on the subject. though he had never thought of his coat color being like fire but he did see his coat as a uncommon color since he had not met anyone yet with his coloring besides his sister that was long gone. " how long before we get to your companion?" he was hoping to learn more about the firekin from Vaskezu's companion.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 5:01 pm
"Oh, not long." Vaskezu chuckled. "Jes' hopin' she won't be too mad with mah bringin' back companeh. Doubt it, but." He chuckled, the kind of chuckle that indicated someone with a sense of humour.  
[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff