Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
The Comeback Tree - An RP and Plot-seeking thread. (Open!) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wylde Roses

Unleashed Healer

23,525 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:16 pm
Hello everyone! As you can probably tell, I fell off of the face of Gaia for a few months, and in doing so lost track of a great deal of RPs I was in.

That's where this thread - and you - come in. If you had an RP with me that you'd like to resume, simply post it here! This isn't just a cat-up thread, though; I have a few SoA that are in dire need of some RPs, as well.

More about them in the next post, however. For now, use this code if you have an RP we had going that you'd like to pick back up!

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]SoA involved in RP:[/b]
[b]RP link:[/b]

I know this isn't the prettiest of plot threads, but I hope it serves its purpose!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:46 pm
Now to the part most of you are probably more interested in - the part with pretty pictures! These are the SoA that I am most focused on obtaining RPs for at the moment, along with a bit of info about them and what I'm looking for.

User Image
Name: Beneït

Pride: Suka'Fumo

Personality: Pretty much a blank slate, Beneït does have some basic personality traits set up - he was very reserved and controlled, but passionate at heart. He's still young enough that, at times, this passion breaks through, which causes him no little embarrassment once he's recollected himself.

What I'm looking for: Although he was accepted into the Suka'Fumo ages ago, I have never yet gotten a JRP for Beneït, and this it what is at the top of my priority list for him. Beyond that, some pridal RP would be welcome, and possibly a potential mate should there be anyone he hits it off with.

User Image

Name: Nyuki.

Pride: Pridelands

Personality: Another that I have yet to RP, Nyuki is nonetheless not a total blank slate. A cheerful and energetic lioness with happiness to match her bright yellow coat, Nyuki is the daughter of the god Daimaishi and the lioness Ki, and as such is a Seer. However, her visions are relatively infrequent and only of small things, such as where the prey animals are going to be in the next day or so. As such, she is a decent young huntress, if a bit loud at times. She's happy-go-lucky and quite willing to both make friends and wrestle with the boys.

What I'm looking for: Pridal RP, mostly, and perhaps some family RP as well. General rp encounters are also welcome - right now I'm simply looking to get her RP count up. A mate might also be a possibility in the future, but I'm not looking too hard right now. Back RP from when she was a cub and a juvenile would also be very nice!

User Image

Name: Kisukuku

Pack: Mava'Bunda

Personality: Kisukuku is a very quiet, gentle-spirited and timid hyena. Shy and somewhat antisocial, she doesn't like causing harm to anyone or anything, and prefers to give aid to others indiscriminately. Having known the pain of losing her mother at an early age, she cannot bear the thought of seeing other young ones mourn, and is determined to save the lives of as many injured as she can. However, due to her timidity, she is not easily approached, and will often attempt to find a way out of a conversation if she is sought out by someone that she doesn't already trust.

What I'm Looking for: A mate! Preferably a patient male who is capable of seeing her gentle soul for what it is, and willing to work to earn her trust and care for her despite her timidity. No abusive or crazy males need apply; this little girl's been through a lot and I'd like to give her the happiest and sweetest fluffy relationship possible!

User Image

Name: Ilayda

Pride: Einaliai Thalassai (Mermaid pride)

Personality: A Seer of moderate strength, Ilayda nonetheless has little regard for the far future, being far more focused on the immediate future. She is a very particular lioness, and loves little growing things like plants and herbs. She's quiet, and a tiny bit shy, but can be very smug when she feels accomplished with something. Ilayda also enjoys singing, but usually only when she is alone or when she is actively seeking a male.

What I'm looking for: Pridal RP so that the mermaids can become official! Well, they're really close with or without me adding to it, but a little more never hurts, right? I also need to build up her rp count for a breeding. I'm not looking for a consort or a fling for her right now, because as of this moment she has no desire for the former and the latter is already lined up. I just need to get her RP count up. As she is a herbalist, she can leave her pride lands fairly often and so is open for rogue encounters.

User Image

Name: Hua Wu

Pride: Rogue

Personality: Hua is a sweet, happy leopon who spends most of her time dancing about joyfully and celebrating the simple things in life. She believes, despite all evidence to the contrary, that she is not a leopon but rather a lioness, and will not believe anyone who attempts to persuade her otherwise, no matter how gently or forcefully the attempt.She's something of a romantic and tends to get lost in her daydreams, but is open, friendly, and rather naively trusting of everyone she meets.

What I'm looking for: Hua Wu desperately needs to learn some life lessons, both the gentle kind and the harder kind, in order to outgrow some of her naivety and mature into a strong leoponess. It would also be nice to find her a mate, but she is non-fertile, so is incapable of having cubs. She would be open to the idea of adoption, however, if she can be made to understand what that is.

User Image

Name: Allianti

Pride: Rogue

Personality: Allianti is, to put it mildly, something of a kleptomaniac. She can and will take anything that isn't nailed down, be it a feather, a pretty rock, and even a few hairs off of the tail of her siblings. She is completely unrepentant and irrepressibly cheerful. She hates baths, loves to play, and has a knack for getting into (and out of) trouble.

What I'm looking for: Family RP, first and foremost. I'd love to get her some current and back RP with her siblings and parents. New friends are welcome as well, as are potential 'victims' for her many thefts - perhaps even the wrong victim, as she is not always wise in her choice of target. That's really all I'm looking for at the moment for this little lioness.

User Image

Name: Ran

Pride: Firekin

Personality: Serious but excitable, Ran works very hard to maintain her focus and keep a businesslike persona. However this doesn't always work and she has occasionally been found stalking lizards across the sand in her spare time. Just one of a very large litter, Ran has grown up to become a dedicated and serious guard - catching her with her walls down takes a bit of skill, but once she trusts someone she's much more open with them and very, very loyal.

What I'm looking for: Pridal RP, mostly. I'd really like to get my activity in the firekin up and get Ran some plots! Back-rp is welcomed too, since I never got around to RPing her in her younger stages. Family RP would be a bonus but isn't required by any means.

User Image

Name: Zawadi'Nzuri

Pride: Pirates!

Personality: Vain, spoiled, and overdramatic, Zawadi takes great pleasure in being unhappy with her lot in life. Kidnapped by a great black lion and brought to the pride as his after being spoiled by her parents for most of her life, Zawadi holds a great deal of resentment for her captor that she attempts to mask under fake devotion. At the same time, she has a crush on a male cheetah she met within the pride, and wants him as her mate... something that can't really happen with her current situation. In short, Zawadi is unhappy, spoiled, has a sense of entitlement the size of Madagascar and is something of a drama queen to boot.

What I'm looking for: Pridal RP, mostly, It would be good for her to make some friends within the pride, and possibly some enemies who see the little diva for what she actually is. I'm open to pretty much anything with her, really.

---More may be added later, so keep checking back!---

Wylde Roses

Unleashed Healer

23,525 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200

Wylde Roses

Unleashed Healer

23,525 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:52 pm
[b]Your Name:[/b]
[b]Name of SoA:[/b]
[b]Image of SoA:[/b]
[b]SoA You'd like to RP With:[/b]
[b]Plot ideas (Long-term plots, short encounters, ideas you have for RPs:[/b]
[b]Anything else you can think of![/b]

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:26 pm
Your Name: Princess_Feylin
Name of SoA: Lysende
Image of SoA: User Image
SoA You'd like to RP With: Ilayda
Plot ideas (Long-term plots, short encounters, ideas you have for RPs: Sibling RP I suppose.
Anything else you can think of!

Your Name: See above.
Name of SoA: Schatz Vormund
SoA You'd like to RP With: Beneit
Plot ideas (Long-term plots, short encounters, ideas you have for RPs: I can do a JRP if you like. Vor could use some more RP anyway.

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

Wylde Roses

Unleashed Healer

23,525 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:36 pm
Sisterly RP among the mermaids and a JRP for Beneït would be wonderful! Do you have any ideas for the specific RPs, and would you like to start or would you prefer me to?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:41 pm
Well, Vor is a seer and his dad's a guard. Maybe he would be seeking Beneit out to warn him of some sort of danger in his future?

As for Ilayda and Lys...I have no ideas. My head kind of hurts from overgenerous bartenders.

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

Wylde Roses

Unleashed Healer

23,525 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:45 pm
Beneït is a guard, so it is pretty likely that he could get involved in danger at some point.

Ilayda and Lys... well, Ilayda is a seer, but she's also a herbalist. Perhaps she and Lys could run into each other doing their respective jobs? Also ouch on the headache, that sounds uncomfortable.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:48 pm
Would you like to start the mermaids' RP? I'll see what I can do about the S'F one.  

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

Wylde Roses

Unleashed Healer

23,525 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:54 pm
Certainly! :3  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:11 pm
Your Name: Ileatea
Name of SoA: Ganat'eba
SoA You'd like to RP With: Beneït
Plot ideas (Long-term plots, short encounters, ideas you have for RPs: Pride rp for your boy, Gana's a nurse for the pride and really caring. He doesn't like seeing anyone harmed and is a kind soul helping anyone. Possibly some other rp afterwords if they get on well. Gana could use some more friends other than his familiar.

Ileatea

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:03 am
I'm sorry that I'm a horrible failure of a person. Here is an RP.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:54 pm
Name: Mogami
SoA involved in RP: Chanoch
RP link:Demon Rp!

This one should be done soon. =)

Your Name: Mogami
Name of SoA: Laertes
Image of SoA: Here!
SoA You'd like to RP With: Beneït
Plot ideas (Long-term plots, short encounters, ideas you have for RPs: friendship rp/plot between the two of them. They're both very purple and Guards and it sounds like they'd get along. They can meet after his son (Vor) goes to tell him of his vision.
Anything else you can think of! Well, this is the drama pride. xD I'm thinking that maybe Laertes' only daughter might have a crush on your boy once she becomes an adolescent - she's a daddy's girl and Ben is similar to Laertes in many ways. It might generate some tension lol.  

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

Wylde Roses

Unleashed Healer

23,525 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:27 pm
Ileatea

Sorry I didn't seen this sooner, but I'd love some Suka'Fumo RP with your boy. :3 How do you think they could meet, and would you want to start it or should I?

Mogami

I'll get right on wrapping up the Demon boys RP; thanks for digging that up! Gosh I'm so far behind, Filou's grown all the way up since we started that RP.

As for Ben and Laertes, that would be awesome... especially with the extra idea you mentioned. xd How would you like to set up the meeting? And would you like to start it or shall I?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:53 pm
Yay!

I can start! But I'll have to leave for a couple of hours so if you feel like starting something before that, I'm perfectly fine with that too.

I saw the demon tag btw! wink  

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out