[PRP] Stranger Things (Mkhai x Aquaria)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dulcea

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:09 pm
User Image

Mkhai had promised himself that he wouldn't go looking for her, and yet here he was miles from home and more lost than he'd been when he started. He knew the way back, surely, that was not the issue. But what he had come looking for he knew he wouldn't find, yet he couldn't define a reason for why his feet continued to move him forward. The moon had already risen while the sun still peeked above the horizon and he found himself staring into it as he trodded on. She shimmered that way, but then so did the ocean. It's sound was calming to him, even from a distance he could hear the waves crashing against the rocks as the tides came in. He hadn't heard it in a long time, but now he couldn't imagine its absence. It was strange, but he couldn't bring himself to question it. Eventually he would find his way home, or perhaps he wouldn't, it did not seem to matter. Except Tulia perhaps, but he could never truly have her.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:22 pm
She had gone further than usual tonight, for no reason she really knew. She just found herself unwanting to stop. The moonlight beamed off of her pelt, making her her glitter with a vibrance the sun couldn't achieve. Her hum was low, a soft slow tune. A whimsical, light sound as she moved through the waves. She was mid leg in the water, moving over the sand slowly, almost like she was floating. Perhaps she was floating, with her mind as dreamy as it was tonight. She felt almost ethereal.. She felt..beautiful.

She smelled someone out here, mixed with the salt of the ocean air. She knew that there was a male nearby, and it made her nervous. She was going to try, for the first time, if it wouldn't get her in trouble. She only smelled the one though, she was pretty sure she was safe.

Her humming grew lower, and she smiled a little. She was sure no one could resist her little tune.

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Dulcea

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:29 pm
It was as if a cloud lifted off of his mind and for a moment Mkhai was more aware of his surroundings than he had ever been. The sand beneath his paws was cool and only slightly damp, leaving half formed impressions as he stepped. And the wind, it held a peculiar taste that wasn't quite salt alone. But over all of it was the sound. It was familiar yet somehow completely foreign and he felt himself drawn toward its source.

He turned, fixing his eyes down the coastline as he picked up speed, altering his course as he felt himself getting closer. When he hit the surf he stopped in his tracks, letting his paws sink down into the slurry alive with tiny skittering crabs. They crawled up his legs and splashed back down in the water, but he didn't flinch.

It was out there, whatever it was. And it was beautiful. His eyes were fixed upon her but when he tried to speak only a whisper of his own breath came out. She had glittered that way once, he thought, but nothing like this. He could feel the blood pulsing in his temples, hotheaded but slowly being soothed by the crashing waves.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:43 pm
Dulcea

She knew when he saw her. The way he had stopped moving, and did nothing but stand and watch. So she indeed had her mother's inate talent, or at least, so far she did. She smiled, a half smile that didn't fill her face. Her eyes narrowed seductively as she made her way closer to the male. He was a handsome guy, surely mother would be proud if he was strong. She hoped he was strong.. It would make things better for the cubs in the long run. Oh yeah, she was already thinking the cub angle..

When she was close enough to make out his features, she began humming louder. Her voice a soft lovely sound as it carried over the waters waves. It was if her voice and the ocean were one, creating a sound unlike any other.

She knew of a few songs, though her mother had taught her the one that worked almost all of the time. She had decided to go wtih it.

"My heart is pierced by cupid.." She sang softly, her voice enchanting. "I disdain all glittering gold. There is nothing can console me.. But my Jolly Sailor Bold." She finished, and her blue orbs were gazing intensely into his own eyes.

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Dulcea

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:26 am
He could feel the salt stinging his eyes but could do nothing to close them. As her voice began to form the words he found himself moving further out into the surf. He had never been a graceful swimmer, but his size would carry him far enough to reach her. The waves had soaked his mane and pulled it down around him, but still he outsized many of his peers. He had to, it was how he'd remained within his pride for so long without losing a challenge.

"Have you been lost?" he heard himself ask, though the voice felt detached from his mind. Gathering himself he forced out another phrase, one that rang nearly as hollow, "It's dangerous out here alone." Dangerous for him perhaps, but she seemed perfectly at home in the waves.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:15 am
Dulcea

She heard him speak, a strong voice to match the strong look the male had. In her heart, she knew he was going to be perfect.. if she could land him. With a small, slow shake of her head she smiled. "No,no.. I am not lost." She chuckled at him when he mentioned danger. Yes perhaps it was dangerous, but if it was, it wasn't to her. She harbored no fear.

"If it is dangerous out here.. Perhaps you should protect me. I would hate to be harmed, when there is such a strong male such as you." She said, her voice low as if she seriously thought there could be danger. Though she was playing a game that she was trying to perfect.

"What is your name, my lovely traveler?" She asked.

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Dulcea

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:06 pm
"Protector," he said slyly, the smallest hint of a smile coming over his broad face, "My name is Mkhai, but you can call me whatever you wish." He moved a little closer still, the waves lapping up around him. She truly was magnificent, so much so he felt as if she might disappear back into the sea and he might wake from his dreams. No, if he were dreaming he wouldn't feel the goosebumps rising up on his skin from the chill. "Are you a traveler as well?" he found himself asking, though he wasn't sure why. Where she came from was of little importance to him, his own had no grudges against any others and nothing this beautiful could be a true threat.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:19 pm
Dulcea

She smiled when he spoke, knowing she had him where she wanted him. She was sure if she asked him to dance in circles and he might have. It made her happy, to know she had done it right. And man was he a handsome brute. She was going to have fun with him.

"I shall call you by your name. It is such a strong name..Mkhai.. It sounds exotic." She said, and her tone was a low purr. She closed the distance between them, nuzzling into his neck before stepping past him, her tail swishing under his chin as she looked back.

"I am a traveler, of sorts." She said cryptically.

"You should follow me, my Protector.. My Mkhai.."

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Dulcea

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:34 pm
Breathless he followed her, his mind flooded with her scent. She smelled like the ocean, but something else as well. He couldn't quite place it, and so his mind invented a magnificent ocean lily to wrap her in though he wasn't quite sure they existed. If they did, he would find them, and envelop her in soft white petals from her head to the tip of that luxurious tail. "You know my name, but I find I don't know your." Maybe she had told him? He wasn't sure, he felt like a juvenile trailing along behind her so nervously. He was a lion grown, with adult cubs of his own, he shouldn't be so easily phased and yet he was. There was something special about her.  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 8:08 pm
She wasn't sure why she liked him. Maybe it was because he was lovely, and she found herself drawn to him like the moon. She was like her mother, and she wasn't the type to mess around with many males. Not if she could help it. She was looking for someone she could call her consort, the idea excited her.

But for now, she would have breathless fun, and not think about the future. This was the fun part, after all. She smiled at him with a slow, wry grin. Before slinking into the darkness, waiting for him in the shadows.

[END]  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
[IC] Einaliai Thalassai Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers