Submit

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:54 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This is the Castle Ramparts, the walkway that runs along the top of the castle. It is a place where one can go and see the entire island and look out over the ocean. But be careful walking around up here, the repairs aren't complete and several places are still crumbling and unsafe. There are loose stones and rubble laying around at odd intervals that could cause a tripping hazard if one isn't paying any attention to one's footing.

But please come up anyway, enjoy the view, and use caution....

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:10 pm
Snow and Zac did not say anything to each other till they got to the Castle Ramparts. Zac thought this would be a good place to talk to her and have no one eavesdrop on them. "Snow what do you remember about your sire?" Zac asked as he looked out over everything. Snow was silent as she looked up at the night sky trying to think. It had been many years since she last seen her sire or thought about him. He was a cold man how kept to him self and only told her things he thought she need to know. She remembered his pale skin and dark hair and eyes. Everything she thought about him was cold and unloving. "some what why?" she asked him. "do you remember if he every showed you any sort of power he had or if he told you about it?" snow shock her head no and looked at him. "snow you have your sire power in you I know that for I am contacted to you through the curse cross. I can not tell you want it is or how to use it but I know you need to learn it first for Kula will come for you at one point" Zac said. "Understood but I can not focus it out" Snow said looking back at the sky. But she would do all she could to learn it and know it to protect her knew home...and to make sure Kula never got her hands on Dev or her friends. "I would gadly dead before letting her cilm me as hers" she said

The two jsut stood there before Snow swear she felt something was off. Zac tell evry one to stay in there rooms right now" She said as she headed down as fast as she could. "Snow what is wrong?" Zac asked her but it was to late. She was gone out of sight and he cursed. Going he headed back to his room.

((exit))

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 11:44 am
Lio with a group of other men came to the ramparts with tools, stones, cement, and a butt load of other things they needed in order to make repairs.
It was going to take time, but hopefully, Lio hoped people could actually come here and not have to worry about tumbling off and dying due to the crumbling structure.

Giving orders and directions of the days work, Lio helped the men section off the area they were going to work on for the week.

The first thing, they began work on, was the foundation itself. No use on making repairs to the walkway if the foundation was crumbling.

It was a long morning as the foundation was worse than what anyone had thought, but Lio and his crew worked long and hard on it until around noon. When they took a lunch break, he and the others sat beneath the shadow of the wall joking around and chatting about things on the island. It was good he was finding out more about the inhabitants and their daily lives while they in turn, grew easy with him, as he towered over all of them and seemed brutish when they first met.

After an hour of rest and relaxation with food and drink, everyone was up and working on the wall again. It was an abnormally warm day and Lio had to remove his shirt as it was soaked before he went back to work.

When the sun was setting he dismissed the crew and waved to them telling them he would see them again in the morning.

Once alone, Lio lay on the warm stones shirtless, dirty, and happy. Eventually he nodded off and took a small nap, sleeping until evening.

Lio awoke when his stomach growl brought him out of sleep and he yawned.
"I wonder what time it is?"

He slowly got up and cracked his back before he grabbed up his disguarded shirt and went back to the castle.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:43 pm
Darsto_23

Ash found himself up on the ramparts looking out over the ocean, despite the fresh repairs and areas that hadn't been repaired yet. He let his dark eyes move over the water and listened to the waves crash against the cliffs below as he thought hard on what he had to do.

He knew he had little choice now. He had to do it in order to remain sane at this point. He only hoped he could be forgiven for it...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:27 am
Red Gypsy

Rebecca opens the door of the kitchen with a sigh, "Hold down the kitchen for me guys Im going to take a small break." She says softly and smiles as she walks out to the garden and stretches for a moment, she then brought out her wings and jumped up in the air and started to softly fly and glide around the castle. She smiles as she enjoys the cool breeze over herself as it got hot in that kitchen so it was nice to get some fresh air.

She had her eyes closed for a moment just enjoying the sky for a moment, she then softly opened her eyes and looked down and around seeing if everything was alright, She then notices someone on top of the Castle, as she got a better look it was Ash just looking out lost in his thoughts. Rebecca thinks for a moment if she should go say hello, she guess it wouldn't hurt to just speak for a little bit with him.

She smiles and softly fly's down over by him and softly lands next to him but not too close that she ran into him, "Hey Ash, how is it going?" She says warmly giving him a warm smile and lightly fixes her hair knowing the wind probably messed it up a little.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:43 am
Darsto_23

Ash had watched her fly in and it took his breath away just as it had the first time he'd watched her fly. Everything about her was beautiful to him and he was powerless against her.

"I've been thinking. I have a few things I need to tell you," he told her softly as he walked over to stand in front of her and gently caressed her cheek with the back of his fingers, "You are so beautiful, Rebecca, not just your form but your heart and soul as well. Everything about you captivates me and has since I met you. When I was gone I found myself thinking about you constantly, wondering what you were doing, wondering if you hated me for leaving you like I had. And now that I'm here again I want to pull you into my arms and love you for hours then listen to you talk for just as long," he shook his head slightly in silent wonder then tore his gaze from her as he started to pace a bit, the breeze sending his hair scattering around him in the process.

"I've had to weigh alot of things since I saw you again. How do I serve my king and give in to what my heart wants at the same time? If I give in to my heart, I won't be able to serve Lareth as an assassin again, won't be able to use my abilities to seduce anyone else again. If I give in to my duty completely, though, I'll wind up as I've always been: alone.

"I know what I have to do now," he said to her and approached her again to stand in front of her, looking into her beautiful eyes as he took one of her hands in his and held it palm-side up, "I only hope Lareth can forgive me," he whispered softly and closed his eyes as he set one of his hands over hers.

A soft red glow began to form between their hands and a weight formed within that glow in the center of her palm, a weight that gave off a familiar beat after a few moments when the glow faded. He opened his eyes and looked into hers again, "I give you my heart, Rebecca, as only a demon can. With it, I give you all of me, to do with as you please," he whispered to her then removed his hand from hers to reveal something she quite likely wasn't expecting to see.

It was a heart-shaped pendant on a dark red ribbon. The pendant was of pure gold and decorated with the most delicate filigree work as it surrounded a ruby so deeply red that it almost looked black, and it gave off a heartbeat. So he had literally given her his heart.

As he stepped back from her, he took on his demonic form complete with leathery wings and dropped to a knee in front of her, his wings held tightly to his back. As he looked up at her, a collar appeared around his neck made of the same gold as the pendant but with her personal symbol etched into it in black, a delicate chain attached to the collar ran from it to wrap gently around her wrist and marked him as her very own bound demon.

There was the same sexual pull with him in this form, but with her holding his heart, it was lessened and proved that he could never hurt her even in this form. And in his eyes, now fully a deep violet as he looked up at her, was pure trust and love, showing her that she had the power to break him or accept him.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:26 pm
Red Gypsy

Rebecca softly stood there, she almost stopped breathing for a second there as he touched her cheek told her how he felt about her. She couldn't believe what she was hearing, he loved her and it made her feel like she was dreaming right then and there. As he pulled away she kept her soft bluegreen eyes on him as he continued to speak letting him get all he needs to do.

Rebecca looked him back in the eyes as he came back over to her and took her hand and put his over hers, she looks down at there hands as a red glow starts to show and she gasps a little...Is he...she thought and then she felt a small thumb against her palm and could hear it too. As he then removed his hand showing the heart charm with red ribbon. She was lost at words at the moment and then looked at him as he changed to his full form and knelt before her, watching the gold chain wrap around her waist.

She softly touches the chain and fallows it back to him looking into his violet eyes, he gave her his heart, he truly loved her and she still felt like she was dreaming, she looked at him and her charming smile grew on her face that he always seemed to put on her lips. "Ash... I fully accept this. I love you so much Ash, you always make feel better when you are around me, I couldn't stop thinking about either. i don't care for how you left I understood it." Rebecca says as she wasn't really good with her words right now, so she moved over to him and kneeling down in front of him and pulled him into her arms and kissed him deeply as silent happy tears fell down her face not being able to help herself at how happy she was right now and she just hand to feel his arms around her and feel his lips on hers once again.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:36 pm
Darsto_23

Ash most definitely returned her kiss, his arms around her holding her to him tightly. As he kissed her, he returned to his usual good-looking self before breaking the kiss to look into her eyes to see that she'd spoken the truth and had to give out a soft shout of happiness as he got to his feet and spun her around by her waist. When he finally put her back on her feet, he took the pendant from her hand and tied the ribbon around her neck, letting his heart rest right over hers.

"I love you so much, Rebecca... I've been alive almost as long some of the older residents here and never in all that time did I find anyone who could make my heart beat just for them. Until you. I think I fell in love with you in those first few moments of meeting you. It sounds sappy, I know, but it's true. Helping you become yourself truly will always be one of my fondest memories, but even that is eclipsed by this moment," he told her softly as he held her to him.

Then he couldn't resist temptation any longer and kissed her as he picked her up and carried her to her room, fully intending to show her how much he loved her.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:35 am
Lio and Tamlin stood on the semi repaired ramparts looking out at the ocean nearby.

Lio was the first to speak as both stood in comfortable silence.

"I hate to spring this on you, but we are short on help....usually a guard or two would patrol these walls, but due to circumstances, the guards are off taking care of other matters for Sebastet and myself.

I need you to patrol the walls....something is brewing and I am only aware of half of what is going on, but I am not about to let something surprise us if I can help it.

I read in the letter from Lareth that you are an able bodied warrior. I do not know the man personally, but he has my mates respect and in turn, that is good enough for me. If he says you can hold your own, I trust that. "

The lion gave him a smirk.
"Besides....the way you carry yourself says you know the way of the blade and want to prove yourself."

Lio looked to him fully now.
"To whom, I am unsure, but just remember, you do not have to impress or prove yourself here....always remember that the one you should impress and prove worthiness to is yourself. When you do that, you will be an unstoppable fighter."

Tamlin had no idea why, but the male lion made him feel at ease. He knew the male knew his swords and such as the two had sparred earlier. Of course Tamlin had lost, but he wasn't angry about it. The lion had simply pointed out where his weakness's were without prejudice and made him try something new to correct his mistake.

It was almost like a hypnotic dance when he thought about it. A dance of steel and....respect. Something Ash had neglected to teach him. Ash had taught him what he needed to know...drilled it into him....but it was empty. Lio had showed him that there was more than just moves. There was a sense of honorable feelings when fighting an opponent.
Whether an enemy or not....always have respect for your opponent and their ability to make a sword sing.

Tamlin nodded.
"I will guard the walls as you wish."
He bowed.
"I am here to serve."

Lio scratched his furry head.
"Thank you, but please do not bow to me. I am only a master to myself. Please do not worry about formalities with me. You are your own master on this Island Tamlin. Everyone is equal here so do not bow your head. Hold it high."

Tamlin straightened and gave a ghost of a smile before it disappeared.
"Yes....I will try and remember si- Lio."

Lio papped him so hard in the back Tamlin stumbled.
"Good lad. You can start watch tomorrow, as I do have someone watching the wall presently. Lets go back to the castle. There you can eat and rest up before I put your nose to the ground in work."

Lio walked back towards the castle as Tamlin followed.

Perhaps the incubus could learn something on this island.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:48 am
Tamlin had already met with Lio in the castle before he came to the ramparts for his daily shift.
He walked along the rampart looking out over the water taking in all that he could see. He never thought there could be such beauty outside from his realm. Yes he was bored to death there, but he found it to be a paradise and never thought, there would be other realms that would have such beauty.

About mid day he sat on the edge of the wall snacking on a lunch a fellow soldier had brought him. After thanking him, the man had gone back to the castle to work on some other tasks, leaving Tamlin alone, which suited the incubus just fine.

He munched on a sandwich as he took note of where several places in the wall needed to be fixed as they were security and safety issues.

As he finished his shift, he went back to the castle to change as another off duty guard asked him to join him and a few villagers to play a game of dice and drink.

Tamlin really didn't want to, but he needed to learn to be around others....perhaps he could truly 'eat' when he was out.  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

The False One

Lupine Pup

7,750 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:46 pm
Sakhmetis sighed softly as she stretched a bit, she was standing out on the ramparts on one of the newly structured repairs so she couldn't fall from a crumbly one. Not that her balance would allow such a tragedy! She was as high up as she could safely get, Her hair was down letting it hang in thick wavy locks of the pale blond platinum letting it shimmer in the light. Tilting her head back a bit as the wind blew around her caressing her skin moving her hair around, she breathed in deeply the scent of the ocean before closing her eyes as she stretched her hands up towards the sky reaching her fingers up as far as she could stretch. She was wearing a simple-form fitting white dress today that was made of cotton in a more greek like styling with a brown leather sash around her waist. Her feet were bare and she had a calm aura about her though there was that underlying dangerous feeling to her as every little movement she made gave notice to the lean rippling muscles beneath her skin. She brought her arms back down and ran her fingertips along her forearms, smoothing them down the light caramel skin, so different from her siblings. She understood their envy but cared not for it as she crouched down a bit squatting a bit on the structure where she was previously standing placing her arms on her knees hanging her hands down.

Her fingertips lightly grazed the fresh bricks and cement as she tilted her head to the side a bit opening those jade green eyes to stare out at the ocean. She sighed softly as they had become filled with a strange longing once again, there was that aching feeling in her breast something like a hole that had been left unfilled once again. A desire to find something to fill it with. Moving she sat down completely and began to swish her legs forwards and backwards against the structure lazily, she reached her long slender fingers up to grip some of her hair pulling it around to the front of her body and slowly idly began to curl it around her fingers and uncurl it over and over.

She had a deep look of serious concentration on her face as if she was thinking about something difficult, or upsetting even. After a moment she began to have a look of frustration on her face as he brow began to twitch somewhat and she grew to look annoyed with a slight angry look in her eyes. Huffing somewhat as she stood up and jumped down from the structure she began to move around the ramparts getting up onto a higher structure where she could hang upside down hanging there on a thick wooden beam that was shoved between two structures it was sound enough to hold her weight as she began to do sit ups with her dress tucked under her knees so there would be no flashing anyone accidentally.

red gypsy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 8:12 pm
DF Red and Blue

Ash finished moving up the stairs with silent steps, thanks to the soft suede boots he'd acquired from the leathersmith. But he paused when he caught sight of the platinum-haired beauty trying to work out excess energy. As if he could miss her, thanks to the pale hair and white dress...

The breeze tossed his own long dark hair around a bit, though he paid no attention to it. He didn't pay any attention to what he looked like either, even though he looked like a walking wet dream and frequently left women swooning in his wake. Tonight, he was wearing a black t-shirt and black jeans. All of it fit him like a glove and showed off his muscular body and tanned skin to perfection.

But he hadn't paid any attention to what he looked like or the reactions he got in a while, not since Rebecca left, along with her entire family. Shortly after that, the resident twins went on a trip with Dancer and Desha, the latter two as close to family as he'd ever had. Which meant that he was alone now.

The woman was tempting to him but he wasn't sure he should interrupt her or even consider...

He shook his head a bit and told himself to forget attachment and simply enjoy the moonlight and the wind.

So he finished moving up the stairs and headed over to a section of the ramparts where he could look out over the line of beach between the ocean and the island in silence, giving her the quiet she'd come up here for and trying to find... something...

He had no idea what he was looking for anymore...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

The False One

Lupine Pup

7,750 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 8:30 pm
Metis sighed softly as she hung there upside down for a few minutes once she was down with her work out. Sighing slowly before breathing in deeply, "you know a simple hello would do if you're going to keep staring on your way up." Her voice was a deep silken purr that was smooth and yet firm as she moved her body up sitting ontop of the wooden beam. She ran a hand through her hair and turned moving her legs over to the other side and was scooting a bit to the edge so she could jump down though she put too much weight on one end of the beam and the other structure gave way just enough for the beam to shift and slid down on one end causing her to squeal loudly as she slid down and grunt a bit when she landed firmly squished against the structure between it and the beam.

"well.. that was not as planned.." she huffed a little grunting somewhat as she began to get frustrated tugging and wiggling, ugh!! her dress was stuck and she couldn't quite get out of the predicament she was now stuck in. Her brow twitched somewhat, "Oh for the love of the gods!" she said using a rather accusatory type tone as if cursing the gods for her bad luck as she squirmed more pushing at the beam before freezing when she heard a loud tearing sound. well there went some of her dress, she let out a sigh as she leaned back against the beam glancing back towards the other who had come up here. So help her if he laughed at her she would be tempted to push him off the edge.

Red Gypsy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 8:51 pm
DF Red and Blue

Ash shrugged without turning around, "I didn't want to disturb you," he stated simply, his voice alone was the purest of seduction. The kind of voice that reached straight into the body and headed directly for all of the erogenous zones all at once. And completely unintentional on his part. It was just his voice, as far as he was concerned.

Then he heard the sounds of masonry crumbling, wood cracking, tearing and swearing and gave a heavy sigh as he lowered his head a bit, "Do me a favor and do not move for the next few moments," he told her simply and simply raised a hand.

The wooden beam burst into flame that didn't touch her or her dress, the flames simply turned the beam into ash almost instantly. That was followed by a bit of shifting of the crumbled masonry then a bit of flame moving over her dress where it was torn.

When the flames finally went out, she was free and her dress was repaired. and he'd done it all without turning around or laughing.

He lowered his hand and returned his dark eyes to the view, "I'd suggest switching to fighting leathers or something equally resistant to damage. You really don't have the figure for dresses like that anyway..." he told her calmly, his tone speaking to knowing what he was talking about.

He went silent for a few more moments before giving a soft sigh and turning to lean back on a low patch of stone, revealing his pure masculine beauty and dark eyes to her. He tucked his fingers into the tops of his pockets and relaxed back, looking like sin incarnate in the process without doing it on purpose.

"I'm Ash, by the way..." he introduced himself so simply but it said much about him. He was his name, he lived that name, and it was the only name he had...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

The False One

Lupine Pup

7,750 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:05 pm
Metis flinched slightly when the flames came as she breathed out slowly before they were finally gone, she blinked somewhat before standing up and dusting herself off. Though his comment about her figure caused her eye to twitch slightly as her face began to redden somewhat as she turned on him with a rather angry look on her face as she made sure to try to focus solely on his face though his voice gave her the shivers and made it hard to keep her legs from turning to jelly.

"Like you would know anything about my figure anyway!! Why would you even say such a thing to someone you don't even know." she snapped at him with a rather feisty attitude and a low throated growl. She breathed in and out slightly as her cheeks were rather red, before huffing and turning away from him placing a hand to her forehead, what a jerk! She hmphed somewhat, "After that comment I don't know if I even want to give you my name". She sounded pretty offended as she bent slightly dusting her leg off before turning and heading away from that structure stepping out into the moonlight. Her fingers twitched somewhat as she crossed her arms under her full perky large breasts breathing in and out slowly to keep her temper evenly in check.

A long white tail slid down peaking out from under her dress swishing side to side a bit as she puffed her cheeks out determined to not look at him at all. Ohh she wanted to hit him so badly right now but it would be such a shame to ruin a pretty face..

Red Gypsy

Vampire Castle

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces