Fubuki Aokaen
Captain

Magic Phantom

11,850 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:56 pm
If any or all Battles or Stories that happen in the City Streets of Senshin City takes place,Post them here.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:07 pm
Raven:*is walking throught the streets at night with my ipod on high valume and i am in ripped cotten candy blue tights with a gothis black and blue skirt, a tanktop and some gloves with stripes on them ad my long brade is over my shoulder and i listen to "phycosocial" on my ipod seeing a dark figure off to the distance*  

xXPaganPoppetXx
Vice Captain

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Inquisitor Adisana
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:26 pm
Toga who had been in patrol walked past Raven not knowing she was one of the children of sparda and just said a mere ''hi'' as he walked past towards a building with his katana in his hand listening to his mp4 with ''pulse of the maggots'' playing and rocked out  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:05 pm
Raven: *snickers and starts laughing as she walks down the street and she mumbles to herself* i cand smell your half angel breed filth from here! *dissapears into the darkness and re appears to the shop with mercutio*  

xXPaganPoppetXx
Vice Captain

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Fubuki Aokaen
Captain

Magic Phantom

11,850 Points
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:37 pm
Mercutio came to the scene of the demon attack,seeing many demons getting slaughtered already by the order."Well what do we got here?"said Mercutio seeing one of the order-members used an ability known as Angel Trigger.(an armored knight form with a lance and angel wings,)Mercutio looked back at Raven then back at the Angelo being and then said,"HA check it out..........its got wings."Mercutio then drawed out his demonic sword The Knightmare and began to fight off some of the Angelo beings,waiting for Raven to attack  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:53 pm
raven laughs and fights along side with mercutio  

DMC Raven Sparda

DMC Raven Sparda

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:54 pm
"i guess it drank one too many red bulls huh" she laughs again and takes down tha angel  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:16 pm
raven spins her scythe as she jumps in the air and comes down hard on th angle cutting it downt the middle in half and she smiles "i got a little excited"  

xXPaganPoppetXx
Vice Captain

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Fubuki Aokaen
Captain

Magic Phantom

11,850 Points
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:56 pm
Mercutio Throw his Knightmare right into an Angelo's chest bring him down and used his Grendal Greaves/Gauntlet weapon to beat the s**t out of the angel,and as Mercutio stabbed his Gauntlet into his armored helmethe said."Jackpot."said Mercutio as he kicked Knightmare up into the air and caught it and sheathed it on his back."well that takes care of those guys.Raven lets go get paid."said mercutio,heading to meet the man that hired him."We should charge him for those Angelo things too."said Mercutio  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:59 pm
"oh yes, i need some new strobe lights for my club" said raven as she walks with mercutio and i see that figure again far off in the shadows and raven stops "mercurio....do you know that guy???... hes been following me everywhere"  

xXPaganPoppetXx
Vice Captain

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Fubuki Aokaen
Captain

Magic Phantom

11,850 Points
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:07 pm
"No i don't know him."said Mercutio,looking at the man.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:12 pm
raven looks a little concerned but shrugs it off and puts her hand on mercutios back and leads then to where the payer is "lets just go and be on our way then, he doesnt look that important"  

xXPaganPoppetXx
Vice Captain

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Inquisitor Adisana
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:00 pm
Toga was watching the whole time and snapped as red phantom swords started to fly around them each and jumped down with his blade drawn ''so you guys are the ones that slaughtered my fellow angel knights hmm'' he smiled a evily and licked his lips at raven ''such a beautiful young woman'' he snickered and looked at mercutio next ''oooohh a rare demon indeed a child of sparda Silas will be pleased''  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:33 pm
Mercutio turned to the stranger looking at him."Silas? i take it thats the man that runs your orginaziation,and knowing that i am a son of sparda,must mean you have done your research."said Mercutio,walking infront of Raven.  

Fubuki Aokaen
Captain

Magic Phantom

11,850 Points

Inquisitor Adisana
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:19 pm
Toga bowed and smiled ''i am Yagari Toga of the Order of the sword you can just call me yagari if you want'' he swung his blade at them both sending a wave of sharp energy at him ''and that must be little Raven Daughter of sparda heheh'' she will be most ''handy'' to my angelos hmhmhm''  
Devil May Cry: The Forgotten Children

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff