Submit

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:05 am
This is where announcements and other important information will be posted About this RP ONLY.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:47 pm
Wren went to the throne room, standing behind the empty throne. She closed her eyes and placed her hands on the back of the throne, slowly accessing the power she needed. Soon a soft golden glow enveloped her and the throne, the crown appearing above the seat suspended in midair. The crown looked deceptively simply, a simple golden band. But it was more than that and what happened next proved it.

The crown absorbed the golden glow from the throne and and Wren, absorbed it and held it for a moment then the power exploded from it, going out through the entire realm and through all the other realms.

It was a Calling. To all Elves and their kin, to all Fey who fell under the rule of the Elves. That Calling commanded them home for the coronation of a new Ard-Ri, a new High King.

And it wasn't a Calling that could be refused....

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Alba Derosso

Shy Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:11 am
Something strange is happening to the Vampire Island and surrounding realms. Magic is starting to become unpredictable, normally tame wildlife has started acting irrational, and there are even rumors that strange and terrifying horrors have begun to appear in odd places. Even the air itself feels odd, and the dark is more chilling than before.

Something wicked this way comes....  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:45 pm
Please check the Main Event subforum for information about the current event going on.  

Alba Derosso

Shy Seeker

TheHelmsman13

Devoted Lunatic

4,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:01 pm
I apologize to everyone this will affect and their characters. I, TheHelmsman13, will be doing a reset of my characters within the Guild.

Meaning my characters will no longer be active. I am moving my profile thread to the archives and creating new characters.

My reason for doing this is that my ideas and urge to RP my current characters has decayed into stagnant and dead characters. If I continued to try and RP these characters, the story would not be it's best. I apologize again for the inconvenience of this decision, but it is for the best in my opinion.  
Admin Stuff

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games